Saturday, August 25, 2007

Still Missing

Our friend Anastasia from the Cat Realm has been missing for several days now. On Sunday, please take a minute out of your day to send positive thoughts for Anastasia's safe return. Maybe we can make a miracle happen! Anastasia, please come home now. OK?

Thanks to Skeezix for this graphic and for organizing the blog blast.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

this is a furry grate idea daisy, thank you honey... i will do it.

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

I am still very sad over this. I hope she comes home. I will be thinking about her all day tomorrow. I've been thinkin' about her all day today.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thanks for gitting the werd owt, Daisy!

Jenifer said...

I lost my Baxter (silly Cornish Rex) for 4 days, and he showed up in my flower bed! Miracles can happen!!

The Lazy Iguana said...

I hope the people can find their cat.

Cornelius vanished a little less than a year ago. He was never seen again. I found Cleo while looking for Cornelius. Skipper showed up much later.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Thanks for letting us know, Daisy!
We've joined in with purrayers and positive thoughts.

~ Timothy

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We just visited Karl and things look grim because they saw that mean bobcat. We're very worried.

~J&B

Anonymous said...

Oh No! I will hope so hard for her Daisy, thank you for telling me!

We lost one of our babies, Ernie, but we found him after two days! We beat the bushes for him, contacted every vet and shelter in the area, and when my husband asked me how long I'd look for him, I looked at Alan and said FOREVER.

I found him up a thorn tree about half a mile away where someone/thing had chased him. I still cry with happiness when I think about it, like I am right now. We don't let any of our babies out now, except in a special pen we bought them.
http://www.purrfectfence.com
You're so sweet Daisy. I hope she is okay!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, we wished you speak Dutch. We are so worried...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i'm back an i'm purrin an purrayin fer owr grate frend anastasia to return!
luv--jh

Parker said...

My Mommy gets leaky eyes every time she thinks about this. We are praying very hard for Anastasia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails