Saturday, August 25, 2007

Photo Hunters #33: Happy

The Photo Hunters theme this week is happy. I am a very lucky cat this week. Because I get to show you how happy I am to eat the Temptations! Here I am focusing on the yummy treat that my Mommie is holding out for me. Next I GRABBED the tasty snack and put it right inside my mouth. And guess what I did next? I gobbled it all up!
This made me very happy. The end.


Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

JaamZIN said...

its eyes are very special!

Gattina said...

How cute ! (I shouldn't say that, lol) but you are really a happy cat !I too showed my happy cats for this hunt !

jams o donnell said...

Aren't you a happy cat! If that was one of my cat masters they might have had a nibble of my thumb too... just to remind me who's the boss! Have a great weekend

Michele said...

Hehe... cute. Always happy to receive a treat or two!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

jennyr said...

that's one happy cat! even without the smile...i can tell,hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy...to be as blissfully happy as you! :) Looks like you're having a great time. Those kind of snacks are lovely huh?

Thanks for visiting my happy place today. ;)

Parker said...

Yum!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Temptations are a good reason to be happy! You look very happy enjoying your treats. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your ears in the second photo, they crack me up. And you look wicked happy. You're a mischievous little thing, aren't you. *grin*

Kate said...

so cute!

Forty Paws said...

We're happy that you're happy!

Luf, Us

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

What a little sweetheart, such an adorable kitty - love that second photo :)

Mosaic Cats said...

That is some mighty fine wide-eyed gobbling, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Ah kitty treats. You are positively adorable, and obviously know how to show a human to HAND IT OVER! Does Pixie ever get to have some, or does her illness not allow her to have any?

Felicia the adoptable kitty is so very beautiful and huggable looking. I asked my husband if we could have another kitty and got an answer, but I'll spare your sensitive ears darling. We DO already have 10, but they have an outside enclosure that attaches to the house, and lots of toys and fun stuff and love, not to mention food and yummy treats. We even put a little bubble fountain out in their pen for their amusement...they really like it. I'm afraid I'd adopt every kitty who needed someone if I could. Poor Alan (my husband), I'll bet he never saw this coming when we got married! Love you Daisy and pretty Pixie!

Lux said...

You certainly do look like a happy, lucky kitty!

Anonymous said...

Daisy The Happy Cat ---
Temptations make me happy, too!
luv from your pal,
Chloe

Jimmy Joe said...

I can tell you know how to stay happy, Daisy. You are a good counselor.
Your budddy, Jimmy Joe

zevo hussein calamari said...

Happiness is good!

Anonymous said...

beautiful and happy shots!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you silly happy little girl! you are so cute...

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

I would have been happy too.

Sarge Charlie said...

you look very happy to me......

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you enjoy and happy very much~!
You are always adorable in happy times, you bring so many sunshine and happiness to all of us~!

Dma said...

Happy you are happy. Your happy pix made me smile and feel happy.

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a very happy thought you have!

Anonymous said...

Good on you, Daisy!
I don't know Temptations. Are they selling that stuff in Sweden?

Patricia said...

Lucy and Nicky, the cats that rule the roost here on Pollywog Creek, are never happy 'til they are fed, either! Thanks for enjoying the "happy" at the Creek, and have a great weekend.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you make us happy when we visit you!

Purrrs, Prinnie

Samantha & Mom said...

Temptations yummy! You look very "HAPPY" to be eating some. You have the prettiest eyes Daisy, so expressive. Have a nice weekend!
Your FL furiends,

Talk..to..Grams said...

We love Cats at our house!! This is cute!

Tyler said...

Daisy,
Maybe it would make you happy to SHARE your Temptations with a certain good friend with black fur and winning personality.

Just kidding. You deserve every one you get.

Hot(M)BC said...

That would make me veryhappy too!!!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Mini

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh yes, that is a very very happy moment.
Thanks for visiting while my beans were gone. It was lotsa fun seeing all my friends!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Daisy, you do look furry furry happy! Temptayshuns make us Ballicai furry happy, too. Yummy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Tem-tay-shuns! A furry good reason to be happy...

The M's said...

There you go again, being cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy dear, you do look so very happy! Temptations are indeed a great source of happiness. And "yummiferousness"!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

And now I'm happy too because I came and saw the photos of you being sooooo happy! Thank you, Daisy! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

You always makes us happy, Daisy! That you probably be the happiest Devon Rex girl in Florida we know for a while now. This are happy photos!!

Hugs for you and Pixie and you all have a great weekend!

ps -- I saw the lpp photos again and am still not recovered from you as a little pink pony :D

Zoey and the furballs said...

Happiness is Temptations!

Denise B said...

What a lucky and happy kitty! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, I like to see you happy because that makes me happy!!

~ Timothy

Andree said...

I have been looking forward to visiting you today because you always make gloomy days brighter. That photo of you snatching the Temptation is a winner.

Jenifer said...

Silly Daisy!!

She's so cute.... I love me some curly fur... that's whay I have 3 rex's :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yum, yum, yum ... Treats are GOOD! 'Specially if they're TEMPTATIONS!
DMM

Boy said...

You wook weawwy happy, Daisy! I wove your second pictor!

Miz said...

Isn't it nice that happiness comes in a little crunchy package?

Anonymous said...

the cat looks like one oft the critters lol nice

Paulie said...

Definitely a happy cat!

Come see my entry.

Anonymous said...

As always, another great photo of you! You are so photogenic. And stay away from the water's edge. Great photos

Related Posts with Thumbnails