Friday, August 24, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Horsin' Around

Pssst.... over here. It's me, Daisy! Did you recognize me in my costume? I am disguised as a little pink pony. See my beautiful orange mane? I'll bet you expected to see me out in the corral!
I been wondering if Gumby would like me to be his pony pal instead of Pokey.
See, if I pretend to be grazing, I look even more realistic. I'll bet you can't even tell there is a cat inside the pony-suit.
But it is really ME! And here I am enjoying my oats. Well, it is really a Temptation. But since I am pretending to be a pony, I will make-believe I am eating oats. It is much more realistic that way.

Share/Bookmark

61 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute costume, Daisy! :) My mom really likes it, since she takes dressage lessons once a week at a local riding stable!

Parker said...

That is soooooo cute Daisy! You make a wonderful pony!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

As pretty as yoo am, yoo look kinda like yur giving yur Mom dat look like GET ME OWT OF THIS!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yeah, u dont look too happe in the first picture, the costume looks a little like eeyore

Honey P. Sunshine said...

is that wat gramma sent? grandma, you a funny ladee

Tiger Lily said...

You're all set for Halloween with that cute pony outfit Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are as always utterly adorable, but man do you ever look pissed in picture number 1. And in the last picture, you look to be seriously considering chomping off a finger or two for the humiliation of a pink pony suit with an orange mane. I think in this particular case, I would've gone for the amputation. But man, are you ever CUTE!

The M's said...

Our Mommie loved the last picture, you were definately loving your temptations.

The Furry Kids said...

Whoa! At first, I was wondering why you posted a bunch of pictures of a pony on your bloggie. You sure fooled me! Great disguise!

Titus

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Whoa Nellie....OOPS I mean Daisy!
You look so cute in that costume, but you do seem a little unhappy at first then it looks like you get into it and really enjoy being a pony. You are really enjoyin the "oats" in the last picture which is my favorite!

Purrs
Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Daisy... you are soooo cute in the Pony costume. You look like a My Little Pony. We have a few of those here, in a box in the basement.

We hope you have a fun day galloping around in the Pony costume.

Purrrrs, Prinnie

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the prettiest pink pony we have ever seen. You do not look too happy in the first picture, but you sure are cute!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks for the belly laugh this morning honey! you are just the cutest thing ever...

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

I bet if you get your Mommie to take you out in that costume in your stroller on Halloween, you could get a LOT of oats, I mean Temptations! Just trying to help you out here!

The Crew said...

My goodness! What a great disguise. If you hadn't told us, we never would have known it was YOU!

Forty Paws said...

That's a great costume! You could wear it to the Halloween party and no one would recognize you!

Luf, Us

Sarge Charlie said...

daisy you are about the cutest pink pony i have ever seen

Lux said...

Giddyup, Daisy! Darling outfit!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, yoo din't look so happy in da first piksher. It's a grate costume, if we haddent seen yoor cute (if unhappy) face in da first piksher we woodent effun know it was yoo!

Dma said...

What a great outfit! You make a very convincing pony. And BTW I appreciate all the Gumby history. I vaguely remember watching it while I was a youngster and I even have rubber Gumby and Pokey figures somewhere in my house.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Daisy, you ARE the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Daisy! I would have never guessed that it was you inside the pony costume. You look exactly like pony. You definitely had me fooled!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you are so cute as a pony. Who said horses don't have blogs?!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww, Daisy, this custume is so creative and cute~!!! And it is PINK~!!!!! I like every pose you did~!!!! It is so adorable~!!!

And the last one~!! Oah my dear~!!!! Just adorable, just cute~!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Mommy niece loves your costume.She always tells mom "Wanna see Daisy".
We're all big Fans of Daisy :)

LZ said...

You make a cute pony! Just make sure you really stay a cat under there!

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW!!! Thoze are GRATE googly eyes!!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

That would be the purrfect Halloween costume!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great costume, but you look a little crabilated in the ferst pikshur

The Furry Fighter said...

SCREEAAM!

How COULD you let your humans do that to you! When my Meowmie tried to put just a harness and lead on me I went BALLISTIC - Meowmie said that when she was trying to dress me it was like trying to juggle a bag of nails :(

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy you look so happy when you get your oats. I love your pony outfit. If Skeezix dressed up as a cowboy think of the fun you could have.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Daisy you look soooo cute as a pony. But not nearly as cute as when you are a kitty. Cindy & the kitties at Rosehaven Cottage

Shaggy and Scout said...

Did you ever see "A Christmas Story"? The first picture looks like Ralphie in his pink bunny costume his gramma sent him.

Unknown said...

He, he, he, OMG, OMG this is so funny and cute! Daisy, your Fashion Friday is one of my favourite things and you have outdone yourself this week with the pink pony outfit. It is very realistic - I'm glad you informed me it was you right at the start or I would have been wondering why a pony had taken over your blog.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY DAISY, IF YER A HORSEY CAN I RIDE YOO????? HUH??? GIDDYUP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is that cute pony?
Where is Daisy?
Is that her new NOMS Friend?
The pony has TWO heads!!
SPOOOKY!
Help!!

Jimmy Joe said...

[pssst--Daisy: do you really like the pony costume, or are you just pretending so you don't hurt your momma's feelin's?]
You look really cute! Great costume, Daisy!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Milton said...

Whoooooa there lil' pony!

What?!?
That's Daisy?
Huh????
---Beezer

MaoMao said...

Daisy, my momma has one word for you.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

All right she's gotta catch her breath, and here she goes again...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

She actually feels faint from yur overpowering cute kwotient, hehehe! Love the pony suit -- that's adorabble!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daizy- you are da catz pee-jammas. I tink you are my kinda gurl.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look just... ADORABLE in your horse costume! I can't quit *giggling* at your sheer cuteness...

Purrs and snuggles, sweet dear, from Marilyn!

Gretchen said...

You're so pretty in pink. I love the pony get-up. My bean and I watched a movie last night about Spirit...a horsey...you remind me of the painted pony in the movie.

Hugs...G

Kitikata-san said...

LOL! You tricked me! I thought you were a pink pony! It is really you!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey Daisy--I asked my momma about bakin' Temptations, and she said she mostly bakes things with bananers. Do you think she could make a living just making bananer Temptations for Pixie?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Daisy said...

Jimmy Joe, Pixie would be your mom's very first customer!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your pink pony outfit. We almost didn't even know it was you! The orange mane is lovely!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Poppy said...

You are so cute! Sometimes I dress as a bee, but my ears are too big to fit under the hood.

Poppy

sammawow said...

Oh, Daisy, you are very good natured to wear the pink pony costume! But we really did find it more realistic when we pretended that you really were eating oats! Pretending is a lot of fun, indeed!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

How long do we know each other, Daisy? I'll be honest, I was not of the fashion modelling cats. But..., but you turned me on somehow. I see you like it, you LOVE it and you get payed for it (very important!)

And after this pink pony(**) costume ... I can't hide my feelings anymore, I have to say it out loud: I LOVE it, I LOVE you, you the BEST cat model ever!!!

(**)after I recognize it was you.

Amazing Gracie said...

I have seen Daisy leaving comments all over the blogosphere and just had to come see what was up with the kitty!
Boy! Did I ever pick a great day to visit!!! I also loved the "nip" photos...too much.
~~~Blessings~~~

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy you are the QUEEN OF THE CAT BLOGGY WORLD! This is cute overload...thank you for being who you are to all of us, and bravo for the award from bee! Well deserved and you picked purrrrfect winners to pass it on to!
Love Peach

HRH Yao-Lin said...

DAISY I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY! OH MY, I AM LAFFIN XXX

Millie said...

wow. Mom says you look like a pink Eyor. She says that's Pooh's friend. But I dunno who Pooh is either.

Cute costume.

Samantha & Mom said...

We love your pink pony outfit! It looks so cute on you. The last picture is the greatest!
Your FL furiends,

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, I'm so sorry I didn't get around to see you yesterday when you first posted this. My mom took the computer to work with her and hasn't let me use it at all. She's sipping her coffee so I ran off with the laptop to get some blogging in.

You ARE the cutest pink pony there ever was. Gumby would be honored Sweatheart. You are such a patient trooper with your mom. You even let her keep her fingers. Well done.

Kat 3 said...

Oh. For a second I thought a horse took over your blog!!
Teehee.

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute pink pony costume, Daisy, though you don't really look very happy being in it. I hope you're happier than you look. Have a good day.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you look great!!
we like your new outfit.
we love the last pic when ypu get paid temptations. :)

purrrs, Kashim & Othello

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you are such a patient model for your momma and pink is definitely your color! Where does she get all those cute costumes!

Hugs and purrs
Laila and Lilly

Anonymous said...

Daisy

You are the most adorable cat ... ever! "Whannh ... you're this cats meow!"

"Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog!"

Threat Assessment & Response Canada said...

Daisy! You are soooo cute!

What a sweetie!

So, how did your owner convince you to keep that pony outfit on?

Related Posts with Thumbnails