Monday, September 3, 2007

Look what Dobby gave me!

My friend Dobby, the handsome Chihuahua at Dobby's Socks gave me this award! Dobby sure is a nice dog. This award originated at BlogsWeLuv, and I get to pass this award along if I want to. Well, you know I love Skeezix's blog, so I must give him this award. And see, it has a heart on it? Also, I am mesmerized by the beautiful photos and words on the blog called We Three, Ginger cats tales. I think if you visit them, you will be enchanted too.

Share/Bookmark

18 Notes for Daisy:

Tyler said...

Congrats Daisy!

Unknown said...

What an honor! Congratulations, Daisy! All of us here love your blog, too!

-Rosie

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy thats a furry funny pose

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is a very cool award! Congrats on all your recent awards! We are very happy for you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo shur deeserve that award... and I'm so honored that yer passing it along to me... can I pass it bak to yoo? Cuz I love yer blog... ::wispers:: and yoo too!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, Concatulations (did I say that right?) You do have a very nice blog, Mom is still working on hers to make it special. Lucky and I promise we would never chase you or do anything to make you scared of us, even if we are woofies. Lucky would enjoy playing with you, she'll play with anyone as long as they are nice, and you are nice. Mom feels bad because you wrote a nice comment about Muffie and Bridget that she somehow managed to delete, so if you see that it is gone, please don't be upset at her, it was a mistake. (I wouldn't have made that mistake, but, well, she thought she was hitting the right button when she hit the wrong button. But anyway, now I have to go write more of the story of us. Soon, you'll see cute baby pictures of you know who.
Roxy

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, we love your blog too. You are really racking up the awards now! Well done and well deserved!

We like that Ginger Cat blog too, but never made a permanent link to it, so forget to check it out regularly. They have such stunning scenery, and we love the way the cats go for walks.

We were looking at the Cats Exclusive website and blog just now. Will Pierre be able to see out of that eye when it heals?

~J&B

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, dear! Daisy, I just went to We Three Ginger Cats, an the firstest pictor is NOT bootiful... it's a dead stoat. I know that's unusual, but it was a shock. Thot I'd warn you.

Unknown said...

Yer flashin a hole lotta tummy thare, Daisy!!!! Got the littul guy all werked up this afternoon! We had to hoze him down!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congrats Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey, Daisy,
YOU Certainly deserve it~!!

Congratulations~!

The Ginger Darlings said...

Thanks Daisy. Sorry we frightened people with our dead stoat, but we do think it is beautiful. So delicate and small a creature but so fierce, and sad.
We have a new flower for you and will send it later with our thanks.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey efferbudy hearts you!! you are so adorable we just can't help ourselves!

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

What a cool award. Congratulations!

The Feline Sextet said...

Concatulations Daisy, and we wanted to says we loves yur bloggie too, we looks furward to it efurryday, yous always makes Meowmy laff n laff!
T.F.S.

Jimmy Joe said...

Congratulations, Daisy! I Heart your bloggie, too. And I had never seen the Ginger cats' bloggie before--they are so cool! I wish we lived there. I'm going to look at their pictures a lot now.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Lux said...

Yay for Daisy!!!

Gretchen said...

Congratulations, Daisy...and look you match the table!

Hugs...G

Related Posts with Thumbnails