Saturday, September 29, 2007

Photo Hunters #38: Original

The Photo Hunters theme this week is original. So, I decided to get up early in the morning to make an original watercolor painting. First you must choose the very prettiest colors. Painting can be messy, so I am working on some newspapers. And because my Mommie said I had to use them. I started off using my paws to make some pretty marks.
Then I learned how to use a paintbrush.
Painting is hard work! But I had some refreshments nearby.
I am very, very proud of my new painting!
I am calling my painting "Confeetti." Because it reminds me of confetti, but it was made with my feets! My Mommie hung my artwork in a place of honor on the refrigerator. It is a Daisy Original!


Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

I am so so proud of you, that is a very good and colorful and original painting by yourself. It's just lovely~!

And choice color very carefully as you are a very careful heart, you are doing wonderful job of it~!!! Great skills of learning how to use a pen, you are a very smart and great gift cat~!!!!! That is amazing and awesome~!!

Once a again, I am so proud to be your friend and proud of you~!!! You are a very talent adorable cat~!

Purrs,
Adan

jams o donnell said...

What a talented cat you are Daisy. Mimi says thanks for your kind comment

Poppy Q said...

Daisy Picasso has nothing on you!!
Nice of your mommy to let you paint your paws when you guys have pale carpet.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a werk of art.Daisy yoo are a furry good painter.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you are very talented! I am very impressed with your painting. :) A Daisy Original! :)

Thank you for the suggestion about the cheese. We will try that next time I take my pill.

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, if Puddy did some painting she would have to have a bath afterwards to get clean again! Did you have to have a bath too? I love your painting - you're very talented~!

Melli said...

Well, my goodness! It IS a Daisy Original! I bet it goes at Sotheby's for a small fortune!

Jaya said...

It comes as no surprise,
Daisy, but this is just
further proof that you
truly are a cat of many
talents! Well done!

darlene said...

fantastic work daisy can you do my portrait next?....hee hee

ZOOLATRY said...

Hey Daisy! That's super work! Next time we need a "free lance artist" to help us with our "art" we plan to call on you!

The Furry Fighter said...

you have a very artistic eye Daisy, and the composition draws in the light in the most spectaculor way! did you see those elephants in Thailand that paint? amazing! x

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy ... do not drink da paint water ... i repeet: do not drink da paint water
i am verree impressed wid yer ekstreem talent!
i am also impressed wid yer ekstreem byootee. yer ballerina owtfit iz sensashunal.
luv--jh

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You should paint more Daily Originals and sell them on ebay! They are so beautiful and colorful!

snowforest said...

Great painting Daisy ~ another display of your wonderful talent ~ beautiful choice of colors :)

Parker said...

What a good idea! Your painting is very colorful. I think that would be a good way to spend a rainy afternoon!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your painting is lovely. It is certainly worthy of the best display location of the refrigerator door for everyone to enjoy!

Years ago, when I was about your age Daisy, I helped Blizzie one day with her painting. I got some blue paints on my paws and put them all over ..... everywhere.
mommie thought I was really a good boy I think.

~~Caesar

happy day to you and Pix

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

It's very beautiful your a very talented kitty :)

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is one beautiful originial piece of art! You are so lucky that you get to paint! We will ask mommy to help us learn how, too. Daisy, you are an original in and of yourself!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh! You can do that with pudding too as paint, that's KidBean's favorite.

It is a cool painting!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, that is a wonderful painting! And we can definitely tell which are your paw prints and which were painted with the brush! How clever of you!

Luf, Us

Mickey's Musings said...

With all your jobs, you now can add "Artist" to the list. That is a super painting.I especially like the little paw prints and the
colors. Your artwork needs to be framed now and hung in your room!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very talented Daisy. We like your painting. Maybe our Mommy will let us try to paint one day.

Sockie~Pooh told us that Whiskers painted once. He sat down in some paint and used his tail and bottom to paint the kids go-cart, Daddy's CD player and various other things. The HUMANS were not amused.

Scylla & Charybdis

Nomi said...

Daisy, dat is reel talent. Yesterday a ballerina, today a world class artist !! Is there no end to your gifts. And, you didnt even make lots of mess wiv de paynt. I is serisly impressed.

Black Cat said...

That's a really super painting Daisy, I love it - and your pretty ballerina outfit too:)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow! we are boff artists today!! whee... i think your's is the best though! what a smart girl you are...

smuggles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable and perfectly original. :)

Michele said...

That's incredible! If only I could use color in my drawings! I think I could use a lesson or two. I'm so afraid of colors. I think now that if you can do it then so can I!!! You are such an inspiration!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Honey P. Sunshine said...

its furry lovely

Sarge Charlie said...

we will be bidding on Daisy originals soon, good job

The Furry Kids said...

Confeeti is so pretty. You are a very talented artist.

Love,
Tazo

Baby-Girl and Pok said...

Oooooo Daisy - you're such a talented painted! "Confetti" is a master piece! Bravo!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow Daisy, you are multi talented. Mom knows better than to let me near any of her paint. Then I get it on me and try to run around the house, leaving it everywhere.

But I am being really good today.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

that is truly a painting to be proud of!! Great job.

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent original artwork Daisy. I bet if another needy cats needs money you could auction that off for lots and lots of money!

PowersTwinB said...

Daisy, you are the most talented kitty I have ever seen artwork from! You are so cute! Mommy is lucky to have you! Thanks for visiting my photo hunt this weekend! I love your visits!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are so talented on many levels Daisy. Many artists say early morning has the best light so we were glad to hear you took advantage of it.

Cindy said...

Now that's truly an original take on "original"! Daisy, you better tell Rembrandt to move over.

Unknown said...

I have never painted before, Daisy. I really would like to try.

Mr. Hendrix said...

how did you get to be so talented Daisy? a doctor in the making, a scientist, a ballerina, a model and now an artist. you certainly are a special kitty.

how is pixie's heart doing after that last appointment?

Monica said...

That is a very beautiful painting, Daisy. You are so talented.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I love the title of your watercolor, Daisy! It's purrfect! You are one talented little kitty cat. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

P.S. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW! Yoo are so talinted!!!! Yoo shood sell yer waterculler payntings: yoo cood be a sqwillionaire!!!!

Tiger Lily said...

Wow! Your Mommie should contact the Museum of Modern Art. My Mom said your painting is better than most everything she's seen there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love those photos. So adorable! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Is there nothing you can't do! We love "confeeti". Will yoo be doing more? Where will yoor first showing be?

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we like your "Confeetti" original. That's very clever.

Moe & Mindy

Team Tabby said...

You are correct, Daisy, I am not bloated up. I am a fuzzy furball,ha.....that, an 'cause mom isn't much of an expert at da photo editing stuff. Sometimes, it's hard to get good help around here (sigh). She tries tho.

Moe

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - you are better than da elephant or chickens that paint! You could sell that fer a squillion dollars!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm overcome with your gorgeous artwork! What a very neat idea your Mommie had. I hope you enjoyed yourself...I laughed when I saw your refreshment...I've done that by accident too!

Dma said...

you should put your paintings up for sale although that would compromise your purity as an Artist. Still I think there's a market for your work.

Andree said...

Daisy! (I'm meeyauw, coming halfway out from anonymity): that is FABULOUS! You could sell these, you know! I'd buy one!

And you have a new fan: my daughter Anna, whom you so gently helped this past week when her Kitten crossed over, is reading you faithfully now and loves you. I am encouraging her to comment but she is new to blogging!

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a wonderful Daisy original! Now you can paint, too. You are so multi-talented and we are proud to call you our furiend. Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Why Cats Paint is legendary, and now we can add Daisy to the list of cats who paint. I liked your use of color, and that you explained your thought process behind the work itself. Bravo, Daisy!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh wow, yoo's an artist too, Daisy! Is there no end to yore talents??? Yoo go girl!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You painted a masterpiece! It's lovelys.

Thank yous for my gotcha birthday wishes.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow, Daisy! You should sell your art on ebay, or have your very own art show!
Very impressive!

~ Anna Sue

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, that is a lovely painting and you are an excellent artist (and vice versa). Did you know that I'm a French artist? See http://foshalloween.blogspot.com/2006/10/jake-french-artist.html.

~Jake

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Daisy, you're a superduper artist -- that's a furry kreative painting, and I love how it looks like konfetti!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, dear, you are a true Renaissance kitty! You are delightfully multi-talented -- and what a lovely picture you painted! You have impeccable sense of color -- which comes out in your fashion sense, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Thank you dearest Daisy and Pixie for loving me so very much and sending me your healing purrrrs and purayers. I have eaten my dinner and drank some water. Mommy puts me in my litterbox and I go pee, then I scratch the carpet and headbunk her. I purrr as she puts me back into the frying pan. I hope she still likes me after I put a hole in her thumb...she should be faster with that pill thing!
Love Peachy

Lux said...

Your painting is so unique and delicate, Daisy ... now you make me want to try my paw at it!

AbsoluteLeigh said...

Wow Daisy, you are so talented. Your picture should be in an Art gallery!

The Crew said...

Daisy, your artistic talent is wonderful and I predict big things to come in the art world.

Be careful about drinking paintbrush water though. You could turn your insides into rainbow colors!

George

Dobby said...

Wow you are a really good painter! That looks like fun! What did the refreshments taste like?

Hin Man said...

Nothing beats your original post with creativity, fun, and joy rich content with Daisy.

Claire said...

That is lovely set of photo's :)

You are more creative than my 4 year old nephew :)

Anonymous said...

What a clever and creative cat you are. Sara from farmingfriends

changeiam said...

What lovely artwork Daisy. Thanks for sharing. Here's my original

bsilvia said...

Daisy you are an artist!
One day I'll put your art in my gallery :)

kiss
S*

Related Posts with Thumbnails