Friday, September 28, 2007

Fashion Friday: Ballerina Daisy!

Here is my ballerina dress. I think this is my most beautiful outfit ever! It came with this very fancy and frilly crown to wear on my head. Pink is my favorite color. You can also wear the frilly pink crown as a necklace. I think both looks are good. Here I am dreaming of becoming a famous ballerina.
See how fancy the skirt is? It is very sparkly, and there is shiny pink trim and pink flowers. I love how the skirt puffs out all around me. I sure hope Skeezix does not notice that I do not fill out my bodice very well.
Even when you are wearing a fancy pink ballerina suit, you must still be on the lookout for intruder lizards. Because hunting is more important than dancing.
And always remember, ballerinas get treats, too!

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, that is a beautiful ballerina dress! :) Absolutely gorgeous. :) You look so pretty in it! I really like your crown as a necklace - it looks lovely. :)

Parker said...

How floofy and frilly! You are the prettiest ballerina kitty ever!

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I´m here for the second time and find every day new interesting details.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

You make a beautiful ballerina! Pink is definitely your color!

Snoskred said...

Wow, that's such a pretty outfit, Daisy! ;) My kitties are jealous - of the outfit and the temptation treats you always get! ;)

Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

You make a very cute ballerina.The niece thingy is so excited her favorite color is also pink.She asked mom to print a photo of you for her room she's a huge fan :)

None said...

You have the cutest skirt ever! It's a beautiful color on you and you wear it like you know it! You definitely deserve a bowl of temptations.

Ramses said...

You're looking very pretty there Daisy! :)

Baby-Girl and Pok said...

Ooooooo... Daisy - you look fantastic! What a beautiful ballerina you are! I'm so jealous of your pretty dress.

Purrs from Baby-Girl

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

PINK! We love the dress! You are the purrtiest ballerina we've ever seen!

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow, can you do the Hokey Pokey in that outfit?

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the cutest ballerina we ever saw. The beautiful pink outfit looks very good with your furs.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

the frilly crown is fabulous!!!
mommie almost lost her sip of coffee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look so beautiful honey, i hardly know what to say you are so lovely!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy, this is the cutest post ever.You look soooooo pretty in that PINK dress( oops,i'm drooling a bit)
It is very lovely and suits you so much.I think you heed to take it off if you have to chase lizards though!
That photo shoot is worth a lot of treats! Purrs, Mickey

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wowzers! Skeezix is gonna fall over from the beautiful pics!

Dma said...

Great outfit. You'll have to have your mommy film you showing off your ballet moves.

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are a pink frou frou delight!! Surely the prettiest ballerina/lizared hunter the world has ever seen.

LZ said...

Dear Fabulous Fashion Daisy,

I need your advice! I have been shivering so the LL wants to get me a cute sweater to wear. Where would I shop for such a thing?

Kaze

Oh, and I love your ballerina outfit!!

Single Girl said...

You look beautiful today Daisy!! The ballerina costume would be a great disguise from the lizards - they won't know you're coming to hunt them!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, lovely Daisy, this outfit is very very beautiful and bravery~!! You are just like a pink princess of pink Kingdom~!! It is always nice seeing Fasion Friday of yours, every Friday I turn on your blog is just like open a present box~!!!

You are just lovely~!

Nomi said...

Luv the tutu. The Bolshoi wood sign you up in a minite if they got sight of you in dat bootiful pink dress.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is cute outfit. Bean was trying my Howlaween costume on me last night but the hat is too big, she needs to fix. I don't like hat anyway.

Laura W said...

Daisy!
I wish I lived close to Florida because I would beg you to loan me this outfit, especially the crown! Wowie. Pink is great on me too!
We have a lot in common. Do you know that I can take Temptations right from ML's fingers, one at a time, and eat them up without once letting them touch the floor? Remember how impressed she was with your talent, before she even met me, 'cuz none of the other cats are gifted like us?

Into a dancer you have grown
From a seed somebody else has thrown
Go on ahead and throw some seeds of your own


Twirl on, Daisy!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

We iz impessed by dis outfit. Even do she iz fat now, momee uzed to be a ballerina too. She tinks you are da spittin' image of Pav-lofa.

PS: We tink da lizard ting made itz way to our house. Come see!

Forty Paws said...

What a beeyoutiful outfit Princess Ballerina Daisy! And such a great idea for the crown to be multi-purposed!

Luf, Us

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That IS your cutest outfit ever. Would you consider lettin' Skeezix try it on? I'm sure that he'd LOVE to wear the crown!
DMM

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you go and put on the cutest outfit EVER! And I'm so impressed that you can hunt in that beautiful dress and crown.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Ps - My dad has been trying to teach the other cats how to eat treats out of his hand like you do. They are really starting to get the hang of it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you is so very cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely ballerina dress. I am surprised that as a ballerina you are allowed treats. Usually they are so weight conscious. However, I am extremely glad you are allowed treats!

Natalia said...

I like your ballerina dress! I think the pink ruffly crown looks good as a necklace!

Don't forget the next edition of the Laughing Cat carnival comes out next week. Be sure to send your funny cat stories in and be a part!

Anonymous said...

You look like a real princess ! Wonderful, very chic ! Could you walk with the dress ?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

How beautiful you look as a ballerina. I think you are a purrfect tiny dancer and I love the pink ribbons on your head.

Purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is the cutest outfit I have ever seen! You look just beautiful in it and how wonderful that it is multi-purpose and you can also catch lizards in it!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Daisy. I think that is the prettiest outfit I've ever seen. You certainly do look like a Princess ballerina.
Hunting is very important, but be careful of your lovely gown. You look stunning.

Poppy said...

Very nice, Daisy! I can't wait to see what you dress up as for Halloween!

Poppy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Another stunning fashion Daisy! That little tiara crown is just right for you!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

You are the cutest cat in the world!

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC!!! I can see yer kleevije!!! sorta. Rocky told me to tell yoo not to werry cuz anything more than a mowthfull is a waste. I dunno what that meens. It mite be geezer talk. I think I preefer yer krown on yer hed becuz it frames yer gorjus eyes vary nicely.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh wow daisy you look amazing!!! just beautiful! Honestly, I love your fashion fridays! oh how brilliant

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can you dance too, Daisy???

The Crew said...

Daisy, you look absolutely stunning, dear! Will you be dancing the lead as the Sugar Plum Fairy in The Nutcracker this year?

Don't worry about not filling out your dress. Not all us girls are generously endowed and I'm sure Skeezix loves you just the way you are!

Misty

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh grate, yoo look so beyootiful in dat ballerina outfit mom is trying to get us to ware our t-sherts again! Yoo reely do look beyootiful...don't worry bout not filling out da bodice, yoor body is furry prop-or-shanul. Which means yoo are purrfekt!

The Devil Dog said...

You look very beautiful Daisy. That is a very pretty dress. Mom says not to worry about not filling out your bodice, they are over-rated!
Mom bought some fabric to make Lucky a dress. It is girly pink. I hope they don't try to put me in pink. Red is more my style.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
That is your BEST outfit. EVER.
You made Not The Mama choke on his Mountain Dew, you are SO CUTE!
Rooowwrrrsss!
~Jazper

ASTOR CATS said...

Daisy, that outfit will make even the most famous prima ballerina jealous. And your furry toe shoes go so well with it. Dance ballerina, dance.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Unknown said...

That is a two-piece outfit. I hope that you got extra temptations for that one.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Daisy,
Happy Day to you and Pixiekins.

The ballerina outfit is so beautiful... I would consider wearing that. I love pink too and all things girlie. Treats are great because they keep your energy up for those fancyful leaps!

Purrrs, Prinnie

darlene said...

oh my gosh...what ya do to her , cracks me up...lol
i have 7 and nun of them ...would allow this,,...too funny

Hot(M)BC said...

That's a gorgemous outfit Daisy! Yoo look grate in your pink ballyrina outfit. I'm sure Skeezix thinks yoo look sooooooo purrty.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You look like a princess ballerina. I love pink, too.
Do you ever read MUTTS Comic Strip? I love Earl and Mooch. Mooch always plays with Little Pink Sock.

Sarge Charlie said...

I think you will like my post:

MISS ODAT EARNS A REWARD

You may be able to work something with mommie.....

DK & The Fluffies said...

I can totally see you in Swan Lake!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy, we do think that is your best outfit ever! It's absolutely darling and you model it to perfection.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! You look precious, adorable, enchanting, beautiful, darling, delightful...

And Mom can't quit SQUEEing! *giggle*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, Skeezix is gonna blow a gasket ofur those pickshures! You look superduper, Daisy! You are so furry fashunable.

And Momma is STILL sayin' SQUEE...

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look gorgeous in your ballerina dress. We like pink too.

Shhhh, we aren't suppose to tell you but................
Sockie~Pooh, said you are a very attractive cat and that Skeezix should tell you how pretty you are.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, Mao just ixplaned whut "anything more than a mowthfull is a waste" meens and now I'm reely imberrist and I feel bad and I take it all bak evry werd. Cuz yer ballareena owtfit is the most byootiful owtfit I've ever seen and it duzn't matter if yoo don't qwite fill owt the frunt of it - it looks FAByulus on yoo!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You's look stunnings in your pretty pink outfit. The littlest bean here loves to wear pink,too.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You look so beautiful in that dress! I wish I could wear a dress too! I will miss your adventures and funny stories this coming week.

~Marie

Daisy said...

Oh Skeezy, do not feel bad! I am glad you like my ballerina suit.

The Furry Fighter said...

wow - you look stunning! but my meowmie has tears running down he cheeks and don't understand why! xxx

Team Tabby said...

Who cares about the fit, your outfit is stunning and you are the one that makes it so. Oh my, yes, lizard hunting is definitely more important

Moe & Mindy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look like the purrfect ballerina!

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, Daisy. You are too beautiful for words!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Daisy, you are SO pretty in that ballerina costume!

Anonymous said...

Fashion Friday, my favorite day at Daisy's!! :)

Daisy, you look FAB!! Pink really looks so good on you! And of course you must on the lookout for intruder lizards. They might be thinking there is only a ballerina at home, and no you... They will be very surprised - haha!!

Have a wonderful weekend girls (and dad)

PerfectTosca said...

Daisy I do declare you look lovely!

Lux said...

You're sure right - that is the cutest outfit ever! You look wonderful in it ...

Sasha said...

Dear Daisy, you look pretty with or without the ballerina costume. You are a very tolerant cat to let your mummy put all those things on you. I like the pink colour. Maybe I could try on one like that too.
You would certainly need to take it off before any climbing or jumping.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY WOW Daisy - you looks great in a tu-tu! Where are you supposed to be filled out?

Karen Jo said...

That is your prettiest outfit ever. I know you must keep ever vigilant for intruder lizards, but I don't think that dress is made for lizard-hunting. I love the way your crown doubles as a necklace.

Melli said...

Daisy - you are just ALL original! And ... I must add... you are certainly voted THE.MOST.PATIENT. kitty eva!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I definitely like the "crown" as a necklane. That's my favorite look for that accessory--so chic! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Tiger Lily said...

That's a beautiful outfit Daisy. You're very polite to take your treat from your Mommie's hand. We all require treats to be put on the floor before we'll touch them.

AbsoluteLeigh said...

You look so pretty Daisy, just like a princess!

Dobby said...

Daisy you look very pretty in that dress even though I am pretending it is not pink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails