Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made all about driving a car!


The moral of this comic is that if you drive, you should stay in your lane. Even if there are fun things to chase. I might be too much of a rubbernecker to drive a car safely. Oh yeah, and if you only have your learner's permit, you probably should not drive alone.

Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That comic has a very good moral, Daisy. You should always drive carefully.

Nomi said...

Glad I wasn't a passenger in your car Daisy !!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

this is eggcellent advice daisy honey! and you are a furry good driver i am sure, you just got a little distracted by all the good fings to see like mousies and rabbits and stuff. i fink you shoud drive some more too. just be careful...

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Great moral and comic Daisy :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are so glad no cats were injured in your comic, Daisy!

Have a fun and safe Labor Day. But leave the kitty-car home and walk! heeheehee!

Laila and Lilly

Forty Paws said...

Wow Daisy! Did your air-bags go off? Your Mommy should probably be with you while your learning to drive.

Luf, Us

Parker said...

Seat belt Daisy! Seat belt!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We reely like yer comics Daisy, but we don't fink we want to go furr a ride in yer car wiv yoo if yoo don't mind.
We nefurr had any IE overload warning come up today. Yayyyy!!!!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Daisy, I guess you should leave the driving to mom, and rabbit spotting to you!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv yer sunday comicz daisy.
dey ar alwayz amyoozin!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, glad yoo wazent hurt in dat crash. Zippy sez dat when she figgers out how to drive mom's car she's gonna come to Florida and pick you up so da two of you can go kroozing. We won't be wif her...she's a bad driver.

Daisy said...

I would love to go driving with Zippy! Between the two of us, we can probably figure out the whole driving thing.

Sarge Charlie said...

You just need a little practice at the driving daisy, it is like having sea monkeys, you have to be aware of what is going on...

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Daisy!
I liked your comic. Hee hee. Remind me not to drive with you. I like that your friend Karl said to make a new interspecies friend. Would you like that to be me? I am a woofie, but I have lots of cat friends, like Mickey and Karen Jo. I have invited Luxor to play on the boy's playset with me. You could come too.
Roxy

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh daisy we r glad you did not git hert

Anonymous said...

Hey! I drive like that too Daisy, except I do it on purpose in large cities and various uncouth hand and arm gestures tend to accompany it. Plus I haven't crashed yet. You are an excellent actress and your Mom is obviously an artist at the computer drawing board! Thanks for making me laugh this Sunday!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That's a nifty yellow convertible! Mom's black masheen is a convertible, too ... They are fun.
DMM

DK & The Fluffies said...

I didn't know Orlando posed for Sunday Funnies!

Boy said...

Arh...I think it's much better to get someone to dwive us awound! That's what beans are for aren't they?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a great educated comic~!!!
I learn a lot today~!!!!

Karen Jo said...

Your comic has a very good moral, Daisy. I think you need more practice driving, if your little yellow convertible can still go.

Milton said...

I don't drive, I take the bus!!
Mine mombean sez its like being a show-for driven with a lot of smelly people.
---Beezer

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey Daisy, do yoo know whut?? I CAN DRIVE, TOO!!! Maybey we shood drag race sumtime!

Dma said...

yo Daisy- remind me to stay off the streets in yer area when u decide to go for one of yer sunday drives.

:-)

snowforest said...

Lovely comic Daisy. Useful moral too. Concatulations on your award :)

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, I'm so glad you came through unscathed!

christy said...

Thanks, Daisy-we've kinda realized that blogger has BAD moments. It's bein' nice right now, though.

xo-Pippin & Turtle

Tranquilita said...

Dear Daisy... You remember us of Toonces the Driving Cat...

Now we can sing "Daisy, the driving cat" LOL

Los Gatos Malcriados

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Hubby and I are laughing so hard right now, Daisy! Oh my goodness what a very funny comic for today! We really needed the laugh. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Phoebe said...

That was a very exciting story, Daisy. I'm glad that you weren't hurt. Maybe you are right that driving is not for you.

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy, you are an EXCELLENT driver!

Rain Cats

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Comic Daisy! We think we'll wait until you get your real driver's license before hitching a ride with you! You made us laugh! Thanks! And yes, Felipe got away with tail intact.
Your FL furiends,

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you are very comical. haha, get it?

Ayla said...

Great comic Daisy! But I will tell you staying in your lane won't always prevent an accident. Just ask the Mom and the Dad. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

*giggle, giggle, giggle*! That was an adorable comic, Daisy, and an excellent moral, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, your comick is furry good, Daisy, and it has a furry impawtant message, too -- don't drive and chase bunnies atta same time!

I think driving would be furry fun. Momma sez it's a good thing I don't have oppozable thumbies.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Furry Kids said...

I think you are a super good driver. With a little practice, I bet you could help your Mommie run errands and stuff.

Love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

that is a super great comic, Daisy! We are afraid of the moving masheens so we wouldn't want to drive.

Mickey's Musings said...

Wow Daisy! Your car landed upside down.Did you land an your paws?
Glad you are OK.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We are so relieved that you were not hurt! Please take lessons from your mommie before you try driving again. We want you around for a long time to come.

~J&B

Tara said...

Great comic Daisy! Perfect for sunday reading.

I think I'll not be doing any driving.

Tara

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

OMG that is too cute!! I love it.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy- you are the funny-est cat I have ever met. & you drive too. I wish momee would let me drive. I see how-ever, dat dis iz not da eaziezt ting to do.

darlene said...

hee hee this is a funny post!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails