Saturday, September 1, 2007

An award? For me!?! Wow!

I got an award from my good friend Faz! It is the "Blogging Star" award. This award was created by Barb at Skittles' Place and it was designed by her to "Award people who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures." Faz said that I make her laugh every day! This makes me happy. Thanks so much, Faz!

Now, I get to pass this on to two others. I am going to choose: Karl and Anastasia from the Cat Realm. As most of you know, Anastasia has been missing since August 21st, and the worst is feared. We have been honoring her memory this weekend. Even though Karl is sad and is taking a little break from blogging, I feel I must give him this award. They made the blogosphere a better place with their I Dare You All challenges. First Anastasia dared us all to wear her pink wig. She had the whole cat blogosphere united in pink! Next, Karl had a dare for us all to make a Not of My Same Species friend. This brought about more inter-species friendships and understanding than I have ever seen. I salute you Karl and Anastasia.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage just awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Even though I got this award earlier, I am very honored to get this from Cindy. She said I am cute as a button and a fashion diva to boot! If you haven't yet, you should really check out her blog. She has beautiful photographs and you can read about art, gardening, and cats, too! Thanks, Cindy!

Since this award went around the Cat Blogosphere a while ago, I would like to give this award to some newer cat bloggers. Storm, the Furry Fighter, has been fighting lymphoma since December. She does so with spunk, spirit and style. Happily, Storm is in remission now! Lilly and Laila are some great girlcats I have recently met. They have class and style, and they make me smile. And check out their cute pink hats! Storm, Lilly and Laila, you girls rock!
And finally, Morgen gave me this award for making him smile! I feel very proud to be able to make someone smile. Thanks, Mo.

Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Boy said...

Wow! So many awards!
And all that you wightwy deserve Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome awards Daisy! You should be furry proud!
Hope you are having a good holiday weekend!
Andrewbun & Mom

Jake and Bathsheba said...

"Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures." Daisy, you do it all! We love your blog and it's only fitting that you get the recognition you deserve.

Well done!

~J&B

sammawow said...

Those are very nice awards. Just like Morgen, you make us smile too!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The M's said...

Concatulations, you deserve every one of the awards.

Lux said...

You certainly do - congratulations, Daisy!

Karen Jo said...

You richly deserve all those awards, Daisy. I am very glad that you are giving the Blogging Star Award to The Cat Realm. They deserve it and it may make them feel a bit better.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey Daisy, congrats on the award! It's very, very well deserved. And beautifully passed on to Karl and Anastasia.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u deserve evree award becuz yer da gratest!
congratulashunz ... an u made sum grate choicez wen passin on da awardz to udder catz!
luv--jh

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey lovely Daisy,
Those award you deserve it~!
Because you and your mommy together make you are the best team to make this world so much joy~!

And so many happy bring to us~!!!

Congratulations~!!!

The Furry Fighter said...

oh WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I am chuffed beyond belief - this is my very first award - and it makes it that much more special to be form you Daisy - the Queen of Winning Awards it seems! :)

I am going to boast about it on my blog later - meowmie has to go out now for a Sunday Roast dinner - can't beleive she isn't taking me too!!!!

Love
Stormie x

*proud*

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i luf it when you get awards daisy. good girl honey...

smiles, auntie bee

Parker said...

You realy deserve those awards Daisy! Concatulations!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congrats Daisy. I haven't been reading your blog long, but I REALLY enjoy it. You deserve all the awards. You should also get a good helper award for taking the time to tell us about the Cardiac Ultrasound Charybdis will be getting we REALLY appreciated it.

We saw Pixie's picture in the side bar. She is a really pretty cat. We hope she is doing OK.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those are some super awards, Daisy and you deserve every one of them!

We come to your blog to smile every chance we get!

Curious Cat said...

Congratulations. Your blog has also been added to the Curious Cat Blog Directory

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You definitely deserve all these awards, Daisy! And thank you so much for the purr-ty words you wrote about Rosehaven Cottage. That kitties here are thrilled! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you deserve all the Awards. You are so special and we love your blog. You make us laugh everyday and you so kind to everyone you meet! Congratulations!
Your FL furiends,

Tara said...

Daisy, you do so deserve all of these awards! The cat blogosphere is a better place because of you!
Tara

Around Your Wrist said...

3 awards at once! can't think of anyone who deserves them more than you, daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy = you make me smile Every Day!
Thank YOU!!!


mo

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft a fascinating role, a professional wow gold reassuring trading platform. Mmoinn.com have cheap wow gold and the players need Wow power leveling , the heart it! As soon as possible not to buy?

Admiral Hestorb said...

Your light does indeed shine in the Blogosphere. You bring smiles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails