Saturday, September 1, 2007

Photo Hunters #34: Dirty

The Photo Hunters theme this week is dirty. Here I am eating my Stinky Goodness. See how big my ear looks in this picture. Hahahahahaha! If you are squeamish, you might not want to read any further. Because I am not a dainty eater. I chew with my mouth open. Food falls out of my mouth...
Food gets on the counter...
Food gets in my furs...
Even though I make a dirty mess with my Stinky Goodness, I love it!
I am Allowed to eat on this counter since I eat special prescription foods on account of my bladder stones. This way, Pixie cannot get into my foods.

Notice my pet Sea Monkeys in some of the shots? More about them on Monday!


Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Amazing Gracie said...

I'm not certain what a sea monkey is so I don't know what to look for! I think it's in the glass???
My Mr. Bean hates to take me out to eat cuz I eat just like you do!
You are such a cutie pie...

jams o donnell said...

Aww but you're still cute! Happy weekend

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You may be a messy eater, Daisy, but you are still cute! I sometimes have stinky goodness on my nose or chin after eating.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Messy eaters are da best, dey really enjoy dat food! Ask Speedy, he reeeeely enjoys his food...hahahaha

Forty Paws said...

Da 2nd pitchur luks like yur yakkin. Dat wood be dirty two.

Luf, Us

Boy said...

Haha...I eat even messier than you Daisy!
Can't wait to see more about your sea monkeys on monday!

Team Tabby said...

We think we saw something on your windowsill that could be sea monkeys. We'll be waiting to hear all about them. Yu know, we are not dainty eaters either - especially when it comes to stinky goodness.
Nice to meet you, Daisy, you are very cute!....and thanks for dropping by to say 'hi'

Moe & Mindy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy sea monkeys!!! oboy oboy! i can hardly wait to see how good you did. did the sea monkeys try to ger your sitnky goodness honey? and that's why you had to gobble it up real fast, right?

smiles, auntie bee

Fruity said...

I love dogs and cats. Your cat is so adorable, love it! Cheers from Fruity

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you may eat sloppy, but you is nuffin but CUTE

Sarge Charlie said...

yep, sea monkey monday, can't wait, I want to see the brave on........

Sarge Charlie said...

Oh, btw Daisy, my mess was bigger than your mess so just tell mommie it is ok cause you are cute.

Anonymous said...

My kitties eat dry food, and they'll take a big mouthfull and then get destracted, turn their heads, and spray it for two feet. One of the babies, Miss Calico, who looks like you, likes to take a piece out and play with it like a toy, so when I sweep I'm always finding kitty food under the bookcases and beds. Also, they get thirsty when they eat, and will stick their mouth in the water dish no matter how much food might be in their face. So I change the water alot. You are, as always, adorable Daisy dear. I'm looking forward to the Sea Monkeys on Monday!

Lux said...

It's okay to be messy when you eat, Daisy - I've seen how carefully you clean your furs up afterward!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We wuz reely sirpurrized that yer a messy eater Daisy cuz yer so sweet and dainty looking. We still love yoo though.We do drop sum of our food, but mum sez we're not too bad.

Anonymous said...

I INSISTED that the woman come over here before she left because dirty is such a difficult subject to photograph.

You look lovely Daisy!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Wet cat food does stink something awful. All my cats eat dry food. They seem to like it. And it keeps their teeth all nice and "clean".

Jimmy Joe said...

Ha ha Daisy that's kind of gross! I liked it a lot. I like to bite open my Tas-tee t/d/ kibbles and then let some fall out of my mouth, all wet and soggy, and then Momma has to clean them up and she tells me I'm gross, too. I think it's funny!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Don't feel bad, Daisy ... We are messy eaters, too.
DMM

Tyler said...

Daisy, I too am a bit surprised also because it doesn't seem like being a messy eater fits into your personality. But we still love you regardless of your habits.

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, come visit, I've awarded you a Blogging Star.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You made both Hubby and me chuckle with this post, Daisy. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

Where are the sea monkeys? Did you eat them? You are quite the eater Daisy! My granddaughter tries to eat like that sometimes too,..lol. Have a great weekend and good set of photos.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I'm messy win I eet, too! I git my food all over the place! It's messy goin' in, and it's messy goin' owt!

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

You're not a messy eater, you're just enjoying your dinner and having fun :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like to see a cat enjoying her meal with gusto.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

At least you don't play hockey with your food before you finally decide to eat it. Momma says there is more food on the floor than in the bowls...and my tummy! Heheh!

Laila

The Furry Fighter said...

please tell me more about your sea monkeys! my meowmie remembers them from her childhood but she never had her own, she only ever saw adverts for them!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, great pickshures of you enjoyin' yur stinky goondess, Daisy! Me and Dorydoo and Marilyn and Brainball are all kinda messy eaters -- Dory gets stinky goodness in her furs, Marilyn drops it outta her mouth, and me and Brainball drop ours onna countur or onna floor outta our bowls. but oh wowie, we love it soooooo much!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

JT said...

Heh... that's how I eat!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your eating face only shows one word: Yummy~!

Who cares what will it be eat like, just eat happy~!!! I always let my food fall out my month when I eat~! Michico always pick lots of my food on the floor~!

Great photos~!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Darling Daisy...I get to eat on the counter tops too:) DO you eat well? I don't and mommy always wishes I would be a real good eater. I am never going about with a growly tummy....I just don't eat much.
Have a peaceful holiday weekend...Love Peachy

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I'm alittle messy too I like to gobble my food.

The M's said...

Your even cute when you are messy.

Zoey and the furballs said...

You're in good company Daisy because we are messy eaters too! But you are cuter when you're making a mess.

Lau Niang said...

that is such an adorable cat....dirty ...but cute! Heh heh..!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, my! You are a little messy. Great photos for the hunt! :-)
Photo Hunters

Miz said...

Well, at least you do clean up the food that got away. My kitties just leave it on the floor!

Karen Jo said...

I never would have guessed that you were a messy eater, Daisy. At least you clean up after yourself.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I've never seen a cat with a blog before! That's awesome. My cats sit around the house too much, so I think I will get them started on their own blogs!

Kitikata-san said...

I didn't think that a cat eating could be so cute!

Paulie said...

Might be a messy eater but sure cleaned it up! Great photos for this entry -- action was dirty anyway!

Come and see mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails