Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #39: All about me!

I was tagged by Henry, Pixel, and Pyewacket for a Meme about me, and Caesar and Prinnie tagged Pixie! I think this Meme might have started out as a "Seven Things" Meme. Here are the rules:
  • Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  • Write some facts about yourself, some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
  • Tag 7 kitties at the end of this post and link to them.
  • Let those 7 kitties know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making other kitties think "Um, too much information." So, here are 13 things about me, and Pixie too:
  1. I am supposed to eat Hills X/D prescription food because of my bladder stones. But sometimes I sneak some of Pixie's food. And she eats food for Seniors!
  2. I drink out of a special water fountain. But my Mommie also leaves a Dixie cup of water by the bathroom sink, and that's my favorite place to drink. But every night, I kick over the cup of water just to watch it fall into the sink. Every night.
  3. I also love to drink out of the bathroom faucet:
  4. Since I always get Temptations after my modeling sessions, when I see the camera and an outfit coming out, I RACE onto my modeling spot because I can't wait to get started. And usually I start drooling in anticipation, too.
  5. I got waxy ears.
  6. One of my eyes waters a lot, especially when I eat. My Mommie is always cleaning my waxy ears and my watery eye.
  7. You know I loves the catnip!
  8. I am scairt of strangers. If the doorbell rings, I run and hide under the bed. Even if I just hear a doorbell on TV.
  9. I never go potty outside of my litter box. I am very refined that way.
  10. When my Mommie approaches me, I get very happy and excited, and I THROW myself onto my side and roll around on my back. I have done this since I was a kitten. Now, here are some things about Pixie:
  11. I am not sure if you know this already, but Pixie loves bananers. A lot.
  12. Pixie does not like to wear fashions. Except, sometimes she likes to wear a pretty necklace.
  13. Pixie likes to growl and she hisses sometimes. I do not know how to growl. But I can give the bitey real good!


Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are a fabulous pirate and have put on another awesome fashion parade. But I think me and my mum like the picture of you with all your nip the best.

Of course Pixie looks great with her nana with a bow on it. That is funny Pixie, you should have been a monkey.

Bloggers said...

great post and you better eat your food.

my 13 is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love those photos:) I'm cracking up that last pic! If looks could kill! lol

Mine is up as well:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so funny that you know the fashion show = Temptations time. I can tell you always love Friday the best.
Maybe your doorbell ring is scary, But just like you, I dislike stranger, too. I think that will be much fun if I seeing you jump down from the TV and see you hiding~! You must be a very shy and adorable lady~!!

Pixie is suit for beautiful necklace, she has an elegant shape and beautiful color of fur for many kinds of pretty necklace.

Parker said...

Daisy, great minds think alike today!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are VERY smart to be able to connect seeing the fashions and camera with getting Temptations. Now we know why you are such a good cat wearing your fashions and letting Mommie take the pictures. Does she give you Temptations any other times?

Your pirate costume is amazing! You are surely the most fashionable cat in the blogosphere!

Daisy said...

Almost the only time I get Temptations is during a photo shoot. But this is just about every day!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

My Mommy did a TT on the MS Mound Builders.

Charybdis is outside playing with Socks, so I'll have to tell them about the MEME. We may have to try bananas, we haven't had them before.

~Scylla

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun facts about you and Pixie, Daisy. :) I get waxy ears and goopy eyes too. It is good that you are so well rewarded for modelling!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I just love the picture of you with the nip right beside you. That's a purrfect PSA for kitties on crack. :-)

Purrs
Abby (also a kitty who love crack!)

Mickey's Musings said...

It's always fun to learn more about you Daisy.Georgia & I don't mind the camera,but we don't pose either.Tillie runs away,heehee.Nice to see you really into your nip!
Pixie is the only cat I know that loves bananers!
You both are such cute girls,reow!

Mosaic Cats said...

We love learning about other kitties' idiosynchro...how do you spell that?
It makes us feel "normal".
HA.

Anonymous said...

wow, really cute shots!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, Thanks for all the interesting stuff about you and Pixie. It is good that you take your modeling seriously because you are very good at it.

Trixie is scairt of strangers too and runs under mom's bed when she hears the doorbell, even on TV.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We do not know how to growl either. We have tried the bitey but not hard, never hard.
We love you two so much.

happy Day Pixie and Daisy!!
<3

Dma said...

You're scared of strangers but not lizards. Hmmm, I guess that makes sense.

LZ said...

I love when I see my LL and throw myself all around too. I need my love and attention!


Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Lots of us run when the doorbell rings too. Yup, even on TV. That's great that you know camera + temptayshuns = fashion show!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

those were great things Daisy! we likes learning new things about our friends.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hmmm...clothes = Temtashuns. I think I need to ask MomBean about this.

Mom on a Quest said...

Wow. I was going to comment on your post but since it's my first day at TT I was amazed by the comment/link thing. How did you put that up? I didn't see anything like that in the site...

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, does your mommie leave the Dixie cup of water for you to knock over? My mamma used to leave a cup of water by her bed but Kitty would always knock it onto the floor.
Do not be afraid of the doorbell! I love when strangers come over.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are a funny girl daisy! you make me smile and laff effery day!

smiles, auntie bee

The Furry Kids said...

I like that you kick over the Dixie cup. That is a very neat trick.

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

I love your pirate costume and stories Daisy! Always follow what your mommy tells you okay? Don't forget to take your medicines. Be a good cat! Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy those watery eyes are always a problem. I have one that waters too.

sammawow said...

Pixie looks like "why is that bow covering up my nanner?" Like her, we don't like wearing clothes but we love coming over to see what you're wearing, Daisy! Willow is afraid of the doorbell too!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Sarge Charlie said...

I think you and Pixie are the best of friends, you just are such a comedian you like to pull pranks...

Skeezix the Cat said...

Anuther tummy shot!!!!!!!!! WOWIE KAZOWIE this has bin a grate week!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Great learning more about you, Daisy!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy yer so cute, mommie just wants to hug you and pixie too, efun if she is growly

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, what interesting tidbits to learn about you. I love the picture of you drinking out of the faucet. It is priceless.

Roxy

ASTOR CATS said...

The dixie cup on the sink is a good way to get a drink. Training the mom to remember to put one there every night though has been difficult. She has a very short attention span. Maybe your mom could give her some lessons.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Daisy, we loved the TT13 Meme. It is always fun to learn new things about you and your pictures are always so cute. We just wanted to let you know that we signed up under you in the Blog Rush widget. Sounds cool!
We're off to have fun with Mom today!!
Your FL furiends,

The Wanderer said...

We loves number 2. Every times we finds something thats interestings or annoys our momma, we keeps repeatings it...alot.

~Napoleon,Hunter,&Belle~

Jimmy Joe said...

I always knew you were a refined sort of gal, Daisy. It is good to have a regular routine, too. Kicking over the cup sounds like fun!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

Great post and I love the photos so cute :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

aww you two are so cute. I really like Pixie because she sounds grumpy and grumpy cats get things done usually! I think it is funny that you have a modelling spot daisy ! MOL xx

Poppy said...

Hi Daisy! I like the faucet picture and the nanner picture the best. You two are both very photogenic. My sissy Clover is just like you when it comes to the doorbell--run and hide!

Poppy

Unknown said...

Those are all very interesting things about you and Pixie! I do not know how to growl either and I am very impressed that Pixie can do this. Not many kitties growl, you know. I also love catnip and temptations, but I don't think that I have ever drooled when I thought that I would get temptations.

jenianddean said...

Oh Daisy...so many interesting facts about you and your sister. I can't believe Pixie like bananas! I've never heard that. And how nice of your mommie to leave a cup of water by the sink for you just to spill. I like to spill drinks. My mom says I do that the best!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

You guys are gorgeous! If Pixie was looking at me like that over a bananer, I'd be scared to make a grab for it! She looks kinda growly there already! Miss Daisy, you look so happy rolling in your catnip! My babies (all 10 of the cats!) loooooove to drink out of the water faucet in the bathroom, even though they have 3 water dishes and a water fountain outside! You two are just cool, that is all there is to it! Your Mom is soooooooo lucky!

Karen Jo said...

I think it's really neat that you knock over your water cup every night. You are very smart to have learned that camera + outfit = Temptations. I find it interesting that you never learned to growl. I never knew a kitty who didn't growl before. Pixie looks very protective of her banana.

MaoMao said...

Awww, you and Pixie are such wunnerful kitties, and I loved learnin' more about you! That's such a cute pickshure of you drinkin' outta the baffroom fawcet --Dorydoo does that eckzact same thing, turns her face up to drink out of the fawcet!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Furry Fighter said...

i liked those facts Daisy! Thank you!
I have never heard of a cat eating banana before! My mum's old cat used to drool for 'shrooms - which was odd. And a stuffed Tortoise that Meowmie had in the conservatory!
I am sorry you get waxy ears, but it is great your mom takes such wonderful care of you xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm with Pixie, Bananers rock!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I tink Pixie iz da long lost sissie of Auntie Stinkie- she lookz like she could ad-minister da bitey ting on me- & I yam so in-o'-cent! I tink dat mebbe if I peed in da box, she would not be so mad. You iz furry genteel Daisy-to never do a mess outside da sandbox. Dat must be 'cuz you are a Southern Belle underneath da pirate dress.

Anonymous said...

I learned a lot about you Daisy! You really do like the catnip, don't you? Look at you on your side! hehehe :D

Anonymous said...

You two sisters are just precious. I have never eaten a bananer! Perhaps I will have to try one.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Daisy, just wanted you to know that your blog came up on the Blog Rush page on our blog! Cool!!
Your FL furiends,

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo know what Daisy? I fink we mite haf to start wearing clothes if it means more Temtayshuns.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Love that T13 - Sadie is sooo afraid of nanners dat she effun ran away from a nip nanner dat Speedy gots fur his purrthday!

Catlady4 said...

hi! So glad you found our blog.
We like treats too, but not bananers...Pixie can have them!

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and Bob

Zoey and the furballs said...

That looks like a very special bananer!

Irishcoda said...

Love that pirate pic!

My 13 are finally up, favorite videos from youtube. Have a wonderful weekend!

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy and Pixie you are such adorable curly girls! Your blog is wonderful and I will pray for Pixie and visit you often.
Hugs and Blessings,
Lorianna

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Wonderful drinking fountain picture.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we love that photo of you with the nip! It's the best! And, what a great routine to push that dixie cup off the sink every night. We'll have to get mommy to put one up for us, too! We have a bowl of water in the bedroom but we don't play with it too much. A dixie cup would be just right for knocking over.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Monica said...

Those were very interesting facts, Daisy. Phoebe has got the waxy ears too.

Ramses said...

That's funny Pixie liking bananers 'n all! Then again Tigmut'hep likes peas and sweetcorn and will leave meat to get 'em! ;)

Gail Martin said...

Daisy is funny. I can't believe you get her to model. I never heard of a cat eating bananas. Of course, our cats would be broken hearted to learn they are cats.

Happy TT!

Gretchen said...

That meme was a lot of fun to read, Daisy. I also liked you other post with you in your new blue dinosaur shirt.

You have a very loving mommy.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Number 8 is a big surprise for me! And number 11, well... if I type bananers in Google, the first hit on top is Pixie! :)

Have a great weekend both of you, and family -- and greetz from Holland

Related Posts with Thumbnails