Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Captain Daisy, pirate cat

Ahoy me hearties! Today is the official Talk Meow Like a Pirate Day! So climb aboard my sailin' ship and I will tell you a seafaring tale.
Her name was Daisy Doubloon. She was born on the high seas from a gypsy mother and a pirate father. The ocean was in her veins! So Daisy Doubloon became a sailor and took to the seas.
A pirate's life is very exciting and dangerous. One day, a violent and fierce storm shook her proud ship and it almost sank. There was rain and lightning and thunder, and waves 3 feet high (much taller than Captain Daisy!) But Captain Daisy was brave and placed her pirate cap firmly upon her head, and followed a beckoning light.
Captain Daisy safely guided the ship into a fog-shrouded harbor. Her grateful crew said "Captain Daisy, how did you find the way?" Daisy Doubloon stood proudly and said that she followed the guiding light from the lighthouse. The crew were shocked! They looked at each other with faces white with fear, and one of the crew finally said "But Captain Daisy, that lighthouse was destroyed decades ago because it lured sailors to their deaths!"
Captain Daisy just smiled mysteriously and said "I know."

Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

That was a really great story, Daisy!!
I enjoyed it a lot, especially the ending.
Perhaps you should write a catbook, too??
Love

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aye, Daisy, ye be a mighty bonnie pirate! Thar tale be very 'citing! Gar!

Parker said...

Arrrrr Daisy - A very exciting sea tale!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Arrrrr Daisy thats as real cool pirate story!!

Karen Jo said...

Arr, Daisy, ye tell a stirrin' tale o' the sea. Yer lookin' mighty fine in yer pirate gear, too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Arr Daisy lass yer a mighty fine pirate, and you tell a good tale . That thar spooky ending made our timbers shiver.
Yer looking mighty good in all yer pirate finery too.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

ahoy Daisy Dubloon...what a majestic capt'n of da ship and fine pirate you make.

Arrrrr
Abby

Mickey's Musings said...

Arrrrgh me sweetie! That wer a fine tale to be sure.I'd sail with yer anytime.Come let's drink a toast with toona joose!!Ye be a mighty pretty Captain indeed!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Meeowwww arrrrr arrrrrr
Meeeoaaaarrrrrr



this was a great tale.
Just do not forget your swim ring.... just incase

Anonymous said...

Hi Captain Daisy,

That was a great tale love your outfit.

LZ said...

Daisy that was SUCH an exciting story!!! I would be yer ferst mate any day!

Kaze

Dma said...

What a great tale from the sea... And as always you look dapper in your outfit.

Unknown said...

You are the bravest pirate kitty in all the land and seas, Daisy!

Unknown said...

Oh, Daisy, that was a great story! I loved it, especially the ending.

-Rosie

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy!
You always give me a happy feeling!
You are beautiful in your Pirate fashion.

~ Noah

Oliver said...

Yarrrrr, Cap'n Daisy, ye be a foine pirate indeedy! I'd sail the seas as yer crew any day!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

furry brave my captain... and brilliant too, of course! and adorable in your pirate suit too! another winner for my darling daisy furriend!

smiles, auntie bee

pee ess: oh. arrr.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the cutest furriest pirate ever! Great story too. Of course you look adorable in your pirate costume.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aye, Cap'n Daisy, yoo be a fine pirate and da tellin o'da tale be scary indeed. Arr, we raise a toast to ye, da lady o'da sea, gar.

The Meezers or Billy said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrr we is scairt of your captain daisy. but you do look smashing in your pirate garb.

Forty Paws said...

ARrrgg, Cap'n Daisy! Yur tail sent shivers thru owr furs. Wat a brave sea-farin' lass ye ar!

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

Garrr, Daisy ... quite an anazin' seafarin' adventure! Well shiver me timbers, ta' see you in that pirate outfit is something else. Now my Mom and Dad arrrrr gonna try ta' get arrrr little deckhand Maggie into one of them scallywag outfits. Too cute!
(Now, after all that pirate talk it's time for a nap... wears me out!)
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy, that is such a beautiful pirate costume! You look like a movie star with that fancy outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oh thar tail was kind of scary captain Daisy. Are you alive or are you dead?

And do you have a pig leg?

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy that was a brilliant story but I don't think I will sleep tonight in the Antarctic. I will be too scared. FAZBEARD THE PIRATE

Sarge Charlie said...

ARrrgg, Cap'n Daisy! you are a hero of the high seas, I bet you have a lot of sea monkeys swarming around you ship.....

Skeezix the Cat said...

T....T....T....T...T....T...T...T...Tummy Shot!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a very scary story! Were you trying to lead them to their - gasp - death?!

Are you going to get a peg leg?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, we loved your story! You are the cutest pirate cat ever!

Tara said...

Aye, a might fine story, and a might fine pirate lassie, me mate!

TARRRRRRa

Chrissie said...

AAArrrrrr, Captain Daisy. That were a right good sea-farin' tale, thar, AAAaarrr!

Milton said...

Cap'n Daisy, Ye be as fine a lookin' lass as ye be story teller!
Shiver me timbers that tale did. Now I needs me Rum to steady me nerves.
---Cap'n Beezer

Anonymous said...

arrr, cap'n daisy! that were a fine piratey story. it shivvered ever' timber we has, so it did!

we be glad ye jined us in our flotilla bound for the pirate cove--we'll see ye there!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a wonderful story~! I enjoy reading very very much~!

I believe there is a major great lighthouse in Captain Daisy's mind. And there is no one could see it except the Captain. And that is the captain doing: guild all the crews to the safe condition and reach the destination~!!!

You are a great Captain, Captain Daisy~!

Black Cat said...

Arrrgh, Daisy me Cap'n, ye have thoroughly timbered me shivers, begorra! What a great story and what a splendid pirate outfit. Love it:)
And thank you so much for the lovely comment you made on mine bloggie. The cats who shared my life before did seem happy and I still miss them so much.

Team Tabby said...

Glad you like my hat, Daisy. I love your outfit and your pirate story, too.

Mindy (aka Iron Mary Flint)

Lux said...

That was riveting - I'm still on the edge of my, um, rump!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

ARRRRGGHHHH! AHOY MATEY DAISY!!!!! WOOD YOO PLEEEZE WALK THE PLANK? THANK YOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAY, MAO SEZ THE WITE RAT SAW YER PIRATE TUMMY PIKCHER THIS MORNING AND GOT URJES AND NEERLY PAST OWT!!!! SO SINSE HE'S OBVEEUSLY NOT UP TO PLAYING PIRATE TODAY, DO YOO WANNA PLAY PIRATE WITH ME? AVAST YE DAISY!!!!!!!

The Cat Realm said...

What a great story, Daisy!
And you have such a fearful pirate expression - if I wouldn't know you, I might be a bit scared. I might be a bit scared anyways....
If you can see lighthouses that were destroyed decades ago - I am sure you also met Mad Anne Kid, queen of all pirates, patron saint of all pirates, known to hear closest friends by her middle name Anastasia, sailing along in her golden ship?
You look smashing!
Captain Jack Flint a.k.a. Karl

Daisy said...

Tripper, you are doing good with the "Pleases" and "Thank yous." I am proud of you. But that does not mean I will walk the plank. Sorry.

Karl, I am certain I saw Mad Ann "Anastasia" kid!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the story there Daisey...and I love the shirt..arrr...you are my hero girl.....meow....

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy-

You are tooooooo hip. I yam besides my-self. I tink I need to get a peg-leg or sumpin' just to keep up. But I wood be afraid dat Skeezix boy would pirate you away befur I could get you off da boat!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow..that was a brilliant story...was it supposed to be scary because I am TREMBLING!!!

That was great! And you look fab! x

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy you are a furry cute pirate princess, aarrrrr meow

sammawow said...

Not only do ye look good, grand an' glorious, ye tell a mighty fine tale!

Aye, purrrrs, China Cat an' Willow

Anonymous said...

Pirate Cap'n Daisy of the seamonkeys!
Ahoy there mateys!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just stopping bak by to stare at yer byootiful kyoot tummy-reeveeling pirate owtfit!

Jimmy Joe said...

Ye tell a mighty pirate tale, lassie. The timbers be shiverin'!
Your buddy, Grog-master Jim

Scout said...

Argh! That was enough to shiver me timbers! Great outfit!!

Anonymous said...

That is great Daisy! Very creative, way to get in the spirit of the day ye wench!

DK & The Fluffies said...

What an excellent story Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great story Daisy!! You are such a good actress! You are also a cutie pie in your pirate suit!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I just love your pirate tale -- shiver me timbers! *giggle* And you look just darling in your pirate outfit, you've set my mom to SQUEEing again!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Samantha & Mom said...

Aye, ye told a tale that gave us goosebumps Cap'n Daisy Doubloon! We be seein' ye on the high seas to guide us to saftey! Arrrrrr!! Ye make a mite fine looking lassie in yer piratin' digs!
Yer Fl mateys,
Lieutenant-Colonel Janie Jalibird and
Bloody Neck Snapper Ned

The Feline Sextet said...

Oh Daisy, you gived us chills wif dat story, it was FURRY good, we finks you should write more stories like that! You look lovely in your pirate re-gayle-ia!
T.F.S.

The Crew said...

Capt. Daisy you are so wise...and well-dressed, too!

MaoMao said...

Daisy Doubloon, that was a superduper story, and I just love yur pirate outfit! Shiver me timbers, yur story made me shiver, hehehe!

Kittyhugs and purrs and ARRRRRR from MaoMao!

Gretchen said...

Too funny, still laughin'. You are by far the prettiest pirate I've ever seen.

Hugs...G, I mean Arrgh, Ma'am!

Leslie said...

Daisy, as you are in our favorites list, can you give me, Pirate Trixie, a hand to make Pyewacket walk the plank?

The Furry Fighter said...

that's a well creepy tale! SCREEAM!

My meowmie wants to know whether your clothes in these pictures are photoshopped on...she can't believe that a cat would be so tolerant to have them put on!! xx

Daisy said...

I will be right there, Pirate Trixie!

Storm, I am really wearing this pirate suit. Except, it came with a really cute striped skirt which I refused to wear. And the hat did not stay on for very long!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Aye. We got shivers fur shure readin' dat story. Arrrrr. Ye be another fine looking matey for my ship. Arrrrrr. *Cap'n Beau swings down from his main sail and grabs daisy*.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a great story an' great costume!
Ya horn swollgin' scallywag!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Love your pirate costume Daisy and that was a neat story.
Charydis & Scylla

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy I would sign on your ship any day! I would help make the bad guys walk the plank too! I'd be a good helper lookin for treasures....we could auction stuff off and make lots of green papers for the poor kitties...wow this could shape up to be a good adventure:) Dreamin is fun:)

JT said...

Wow, Daisy! That's an awesome pirate outfit! Ernest has a collar with a skull and bones on it, but he's so bad the Feeders can't even get him to wear it!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I likes your story Daisy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Captain Daisy!! ARe ya in need of another crew member?

The Devil Dog said...

Captain Daisy, you are my hero!

Lucky
the small and winsome

Phoebe said...

What a ladylike pirate you are, Daisy. I am hissing and growling like a pirate today because I have to keep that stinky little boy in line!

Snoskred said...

Daisy, you never cease to put a smile on my face. I love your blog and I am so glad I found it. ;)

Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I love your pirate outfit, your pirate story, your pirate demeanour....I believe you are really a pirate!

~Marie

Just Ducky said...

What a tale you tell Pirate Daisy. Arrrrg

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

MeARRRR, ye be a bonnie cap'n, Cap'n Daisy! And a fine fish story that tale be!! Bone-chillin' fer sure!

Pirate Jack and P'rsephone, Pirate Queen

caspersmom said...

Arrrgg. You make a very cute Pirate Captain Daisy. Such a brave one at that. Really a great story. Mom wants to know where your Mom gets all the cute outfits that you have?? Sure hope she isn't asking to put stuff on me. I'm hoping it's for Cleo.

From another Captain.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

shiver me timberz, daisy ... yer not a "scurvy varmint*" ... yer a byootiful piratess.
i luv da pikshurz uv u!
luv--jh

*i fownd diz onna "talk like a pirate" site. wut'z a "scurvy varmint"?

Jake said...

Ahoy there Captain Daisy! Tibbles and Oscar would love to sing some sea shanties with you aboard ship!

The Furry Kids said...

Um, Captain Daisy? You askeer me a little. Arrr.

Love,
Tazo

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Way to be in the spirit of the day. You have such fun.

Janet said...

You are the cutest pirate I've ever seen!

Your Daily Cute said...

A great tale!

Related Posts with Thumbnails