Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Proof that Lizards are BAD!!!

These are my lizard toys. I was having fun playing with them, when one of them came up to me and asked me for a RAISE! He demanded an extra day off, and a portion of my Temptations! And while I was busy negotiating with the green lizard (Howard), the yellow lizard (Frank) climbed on my back and tried to strangle me!!!! It is a very good thing that lizards have short arms or I might not be here to tell the tale.
I tried to reason with the little pink lizard (George), but it did not work...
So, finally I had to resort to drastic measures. I bited George, right in the head! Because he deserved it.
George ranned away screaming! And all the other lizards left, too.
I do not think they will bother me again. Nope.

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

It sounds like they were trying to start a lizard union. It's a good thing you bit George or you may have had to throw vacation and retirement into the deal!

Poppy Q said...

Daisy those lizards sure are busy trying to hustle you. Lucky you are one smart girl!!

Glad to hear that Pixie is doing ok. My mum knows medical stuff but that sure was a lot of abbreviations. I am just pleased to hear her heart is still working.

Poppy q

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your post made mom smile.She loves your blog and told me tell you your an adorable kitty and funny too :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, I am sure these lizards and George will bother you anymore~! Great job.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow honey, they looks like little alligators and they make me a little bit scairt too! you are furry brave to bite one!

smiles, auntie bee

The M's said...

Wow, you are so lucky that they ran away, if they all joined hands they might be able to strangle you then.

Sasha said...

Too many lizards at once Daisy and the colours of some of them aren't natural. I have never seen those red lizards. They would have to live in the house only, as they wouldn't have good enough camouflage for the garden. Give them a good toss around and throw them here and there. Some time it pays to be tough, even for a gentle soul such as yourself.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, I didn't know lizards were so troublesome! I'm glad you showed your toy lizards who is boss.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Whoa! If you need another set of teef to help pass out the bitey let me know!

Dma said...

I don't believe I've ever heard the sound of a lizard screaming. But you did what you had to do. I've heard it's best not to negotiate with terrorist lizards.

The Furry Kids said...

Hmmm, those lizards are rude. Especially that Frank - he's bad news.

Titus

Mickey's Musings said...

Once again Daisy shows the RifRaf
who the real boss is!The message is clear...Don't mess with THIS girl!!!!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are so brave, Daisy! We're glad there are no lizards where we live!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Lizards can't be trusted!

Purrs
Abby

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow Daisy, I think you are so brave I am going to promote you to Sargent and give you a silver star.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You sure showeds them Daisy! I knows they wont be botherings you again.

Tyler said...

Daisy,
You sure took care of those lizards! Next time bite them all on the head to make sure none of them try any lizard business.
I wish I had been there to help you bite them.

Forty Paws said...

This was quite startling news Daisy. First off, we thought all lizards were named George. To find out that they have different names has now confused us. We need to take a nap now.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Making demands is pretty bold for lizards, especially toy lizards. Maybe George will learn his lesson about harrassing you. Florida must have the rudest lizards in the whole world!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Ick! Lizards are scary! But yours look sooo colourful and fun!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, were your lizards trying to unionize?

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you are such a spunky little cat. And boy did you show those lizards who was boss! Way to give them the bitey!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

-Sorry about your Dolphins on Sunday :(

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Lizards are tricky! I am glad they have short arms and legs.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Ohohohohoh!! Mom, looky! I want some lizards like Daisy...pleeeeeese!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, cood yoo ask Pixie whut is the name of the lizzerd she gave me for my berthday? I thot it mite be George, but he duz not seem to reespond to "George".

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are a good lizard wrangler!
George and his ilk sure got a good lesson from you!

Unknown said...

Daisy, once again you have proven that lizards are not only RUDE, but BAD also! The nerve of them! I'm glad you put the bitey on them, they deserve it!

P.S. I'm glad that you survived Frank's attempted strangling - who knew lizards could be so dangerous!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We can't belive that lizzard tried to choke you!

ooops - gotta go before da sitter wakes up!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried silencing them with a mediocre dental plan? Lizard teeth need to be maintained too.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Excellent job of putting them in their place Daisy!

Milton said...

Dasiy,
It is so hard to find good lizzard help these days. You did the right thing to put them in their place.
---Beezer

Christine and FAZ said...

Where do these lizards live? How did they get on your bed? Why did you bite them? Why do they need a pay increase? I am all confused except for one thing

GO MAGPIES!!!

FAZ

p.s. for everyone else the Collingwood Magpies (my AFL team) are playing the Geelong Cats (Daisy's team) in the almost finals. We WILL win (I hope).

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, I didn't know toy lizards had such an attitude problem. You are a tough negotiator, though, Daisy, putting the bitey on 'em. Momma says she had bosses like you when she worked in Hollywood.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Scout said...

I was skairt that you were attacked by lizards and then I saw you teach them who is boss…. YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,

Your such a beautiful cat. At first I didn't quite know what to think of you, but you've quickly grown on me. Now your one of my favorite. Especially when you bite stuff! I'm stealing the picture where you're biting the lizard for my 'puter.

Your friend,

Tiger Bob

LZ said...

Oh Daisy, you are a lizard tamer!! Wow, I can't believe how cheeky they were talking back to you. That is just wrong.

Kaze

Daisy said...

Lizards are bad. I love giving stuff the bitey.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehe those pesky lizards! he he daisy you carry on doing what you do, they have to learn! x

Unknown said...

Daisy, I am so glad that you finally gave George the bitey like he deserves. I am very upset that Frank tried to strangle you! I am so glad that you are still with us. Thankfully, lizards do have short arms.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness yoo bit his HEAD off! Yoo were concentrating so hard on putting da bitey on da pink one yur tongue wuz owt in antisapayshun.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, this was very funny!
Those silly lizards know you are the boss and they scrambled!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Stoopid slithering reptiles! You gotta play rough with the likes of those, thats the only way they get it!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

PLEEZE IT LOOKS LIKE THOZE LIZZERDS NEED SUM BUNNYKIKKING! THAT'LL TEECH 'EM TO EET YER TEMTAYSHUNS!!!! BUNNYKIK BUNNYKIK BUNNYKIK!!!! THANK YOO VARY MUCH!

MaoMao said...

You're a furry brave kitty, Daisy, and you did a great job gettin' those ol' lizzerds TOLD what's that! And hehehe, I think Trippur's gotta good idea about bunnykickin' 'em, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you are priceless. That's almost what I would have done. (I would have swung him by his tale and thrown him across the room. hee hee)
Roxy

Anonymous said...

Good job, Daisy, for putting the bitey on that lizard! My goodness, those creatures really need to learn some manners!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You have to keep those toy lizards in line, Daisy. They can get soooo demanding. Good job! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Daisy, Mommy said it was a good thing you bit the lizard. She told us not to eat lizards though cause she said sometimes they will make kitties who eat them sick. Our Mommy isn't feeling good so we haven't been online much.

Scylla & Charybdis

sammawow said...

The nerve of those lizards -- we are so glad you put the bitey on!!!


Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Hehe that's so cute! You definitely told George off with the bitey!

JT said...

Wow! Those toys look like fun! I've never seen a real lizard, but they look like cool toys!

Single Girl said...

Just found your blog and it is absolutely adorable! I love reading about your adventures and your modeling pictures are so cute! I have a 7 year old Devon and her name is Callie. Maybe she should start her own blog too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, I see you like those lizards too. I just found a couple out by our new pond and they were little babies I got to chase around...

Gretchen said...

Are those lizards bother you again, Daisy? You get them girlcat.
Don't let them get sassy with you.

Hugs...G

Ivan from WMD said...

You showed them, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a lizard horror story. I'll be setting laws about what lizards can and can't do... perhaps I'll just go to Bast right now as I am her Right Paw...

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh no, even toy lizards are revolting! You were very good to send them packing, so that they never bother you again. We are so glad they have short arms because we wouldn't want anything to happen to you Daisy.
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

I could chomp those up for you!

Lux said...

I really like your colorful lizards, Daisy ... maybe I wouldn't if they lived with me, though.

lordjaders said...

AAAAaaaahaaahhaa hhaa hhaa!!

I just can't help but laugh. Yourrr exprrressions arrre prrriceless.
By the way, those little rrreptile thingies had betterrr not trrravel to Califorrrnia! Arrre you surrre they'rrre not baby crrrocs?

Jade

The Feline Sextet said...

Oh goodness Daisy, what a furry close call wif dat mean lisserd, they's got some nerves tryin to steal tem-tay-shuns! We is furry glad you puts thems in dere places, Meowmy sawed a repurrt on da noos twoday about mean lisserds dats mite bitey and attack beans!
T.F.S.

Monica said...

Daisy, if anycat can keep those lizards in line, it's you!

Karen Jo said...

Good job on keeping those lizards in line, Daisy. Put the bitey on all of them if they get sassy with you again.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, that was a very funny story. Not so funny that Frank wanted to strangle you. Next time, let me know, I teleport over and put the bitey on him!!!

~Marie

Ramses said...

Ahoi Daisy, those lizards don't half look fantastic!

catsynth said...

Those lizards look like a lot of fun, actually.
Luna really likes to hunt bugs, I wonder if she'd enjoy hunting lizards, too...

The Crew said...

Watch out for those lizards, Daisy. The next thing you know, they'll be demanding better health insurance or on-site child care. The way they reproduce, that could cost you a fortune!

caspersmom said...

Great job combating those lizards Daisy. They sure do look fierce. Although I have never seen a yellow one before. Maybe I have something to look forward too.

We have purrs and prayers going up for Pixie. It's good that she take it easy with her naps. Like she said there are a lot of big words there but she says she is doing O.K. and that is good.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Haha, awesome! Love all the expressions =)

Jaya said...

Dear Daisy...

I think I know what happened to one of your BAD lizards. It even got written up in the news. I will quote part of the story for you below. (Too bad they don't tell us the color, so we could know which of your lizards this was, but I am hoping it was Frank.)

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --

Seven-year-old Finley Collins thought her pet 12-inch bearded dragon might be giving birth when she noticed an unusual protrusion near the lizard's tail.

But Finley's father, Jeff Collins, feared it might be something more ominous and rushed Mushu to an animal hospital, where a veterinarian pulled out a 7-inch toy rubber lizard. "

-Associated Press, 9/19/07

Related Posts with Thumbnails