Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'll be back soon!

My Mommie went on vacation, without me. I am a little bit sad about this. I will try my hardest to sneak onto the computer so I may get to do a little visiting and I have a couple of surprise posts planned for this week, so be sure to scroll down below this sticky-post. I will be back to regular posting on October 15th!

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Sorry to hear that Daisy, I hope you are OK without your human.

I will make sure I check up on you regularly.

xx

Team Tabby said...

We'll try to keep you from being too lonely while your mom's away.

Moe & Mindy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no we won't see yoo furr the longest time!!!! Our Beans go on their holly days next weekend and we are going to be purriziners for three whole weeks. We will see if we can use the compooter too when they are gone and then we will try and visit our furrends.

Ramses said...

A whole week without your Mommy! :( I moan if mine goes away for more than 24 hrs! Good luck my furriend :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i jus wanna say ...
good luck wid yer dad. i hope an pray he mashez yer food jus rite.
an i hope yer mom haz fun wid yer grandma. i know dat yer grandma buyz u lottsa prezentz ... so it shood be sum fun wen yer mom getz home!
luv--jh

sammawow said...

We'll keep coming back to see when you can sneak onto the computer. Keep your spirits up - Daddie will take good care of you until Mommie gets back!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Mickey's Musings said...

Don't worry Daisy, we will visit lots & lots to make sure you and Pixie are doing OK with yer Dad,but mostly to say HI!
I liked yer kerchief that you got yesterday.It's cute ;)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will be thinking about you Daisy. We will stop by often to see if you got to post anything. Take care of yourself & Pixie

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

ASTOR CATS said...

Hope you mom has a good vacation and gets back soon.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on Stray Kitty. He is already starting to feel better. After just 2 doses of meds he tried to pounce on Midnite. He's feeling better - is sitting right now on the scanner watching out of the office window for some of his lizard friends. Last night two little frogs got in the house and it was a contest to see which of them would capture it.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Anonymous said...

I think this is so unfair. I will consider making a law about this as I am peeved about the very same thing today.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, we'll keep checking for new posts and we'll teleport over if yoo'd like so yoo won't be so lonely. Hope yoor mom teached yoor dad about mashing da food. Ours did and now he does it just rite. Speedy feels a little guilty bout complaining when mom was gone for one day since he heard yoors is going for whole week. Take good care of Pixie and we'll see yoo later.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i will miss you daisy. i will be gone from the 15th to nov 11th myself but will try to blog some from the ship. be a sweet girl and don't forget about your auntie bee, k???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

I got to tell you daisy, this truly sucks, you should have gone with mommie, think of all the adventures you could have had......

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey, Daisy, Don't worry,
I have add you to my Google Reader long long time ago~! Since I know you the first time, I have added you~!

As long as you have new post, you will be watched by me~!! Hehehehehe~!!!!

I will miss you all the time~!

Adan

Hot(M)BC said...

We'll miss yoo Daisy! Not as much as yoo miss yore Mommy tho, I bets. Hope yoo can sneek on the computer and say hi.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the gang

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, what am I going to do without you for a week? Mom, Lucky and I need our Daily Daisy post. Come back soon. I will try to manage without you.

Roxy

Unknown said...

I am so sad.

MaoMao said...

Awww, we Ballicai will miss you bunchies! We hope yur Momma has a great time visiting yur Grandmomma, and I hope you and Pixie have a good time with yur Daddy and teach him the Fine Art of Mashin' Stinky Goodness Just Right!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Daisy, I'll miss you so much! I hope your Mommie has a great vacation, and I hope you and Pixie have a great time with Daddy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I changed my blog.Here is the new web address...
http://ariel-thoughts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would swing by this Saturday night and check up on you Daisy. Your kerchief is lovely! I hope things are going well.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh no's, I hope you wont's be too sads while your mommy is away.

Yes mommys desktops is clean and neats (she's the onlys one that uses the lap top), the other puters have lots of stuffs on the desktops though.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh, we will miss you while you are gone. Good luck with your Dad. We look forward to some posts while your Mommie is gone!!
Your FL furiends,

Lux said...

O Daisy, how could she *do that to you? I will *miss you!

Anonymous said...

You and Pixie can have some good times now -- you know the saying, while the cat's away, the mice... hmm, maybe I should rephrase that.

Hope your Mommie has a safe trip and a good time!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awww, I just missed you Daisy! Mommy and daddy just got back from Ottawa, and now your mommy went away.

I wanted to let you know that your nightie and kerchief look very stylin'! I like it very much!

~Marie

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy dear come on over and spend the week with me!! PLEASE bring my sweet PIXIE with you!!
I'll be waiting...
love Peachy

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy! I will really miss you!! You are always so funny!
I hope you feel not so alone without your mom. I can teleport over to your place and you can show me some of your acrobatic tricks.
Love

Kitikata-san said...

I hate when they go on vacation without me. I get lonely.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Couldn't you have snuck in the clothes box. I bet you would have fun in Why-oming.

Patches

Ramses said...

I'll miss you Daisy, hope you don't get too sad without your Mom...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

There should be rule about Bean sneaking off without our approval. Should have been in presidential debates.

JT said...

Why do they leave us like that! Don't be sad... Ernest and I will come over to keep you and Pixie company!

Just Ducky said...

If you are home alone, I think you should teleport over to a furiends house. Maybe a different one each day.

Catlady4 said...

We'll miss you! Hope you have a good week without your Mommy. Our Mommy was away, too, but only for three days...

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and BOb

Anonymous said...

On vacation without you? How she dare??
But you don't sound that sad, so I suppose you planned to make the best of it!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I shur do miss yoo. And I'm werried sinse yer dad is klooliss abowt mooshing up yer food. But yoo know whut?? I can see VANES in yer EARS!!!! Just like mine!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait till you are back Daisy!

The Cat Realm said...

I could come over and help you re-arrange the house?
karl

jenianddean said...

We will be waiting with bells for your return...well Josie and Maggie will 'cause they're girls. We will miss you!!!

Be good to your daddy and Pixie while your mommy is gone.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Starbuck and Torrey said...

I have a feeling we're all going to have to come over and PARTY!!!!! Yay! You have the whole house to yourself so you're going to have some fun! Hang on while we jump on a plane and come and have some fun!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We will miss you, Daisy!

Tara said...

It wasn't very nice of your Mom to leave without you, but sometimes they need some time alone, although I don't understand this!

Tara

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

We will miss you!! Take care,

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Are you looking out the window waiting to see mom get back? Very beautiful picture. I like the shadows and contrasts around your pretty face.
Shilgiah's mom

Dma said...

Very sweet picture of you Daisy. Mom will be home soon.

None said...

You look beautiful! You made yourself look irresistibly cute to make your mommy feel guilty about leaving you, very sneaky! See you soon, we will miss you.

Purrs,
Tamra

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We missez you Daisy...

Our heartz (at leastee mine) iz breakin' cuz I do not have my cute Daisy to talk to. I yam learnin' to be pay-shunt. Dis iz a virtue so momee sez. Hmmmmph..we shall see!
Momee sez many tingz dat are some-what su-speckled!

Love,
Dr Tweety

Mr. Hendrix said...

we'll miss you and will check back for your surprise posts. bendrix and i are very excited about those.

we can come over and keep you and pixie company if you want.

Boy said...

I hopes your Mommie will be back weal soon!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Daisy! We just dropped by to check on you today. Hope you have taught your Daddy how to fix your food!

Can't wait for you to start blogging again!

~ Gracie and The Bunch

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, i have a song for pixie since daddie didn't cut her nanners properly:

Day-o, day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
Me say day, me say day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Work all night on a drink of rum
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Stack banana till de mornin' come
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Come, Little Pixie Girl, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Come, Little Pixie Girl, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Ari said...

Hey Daisy, the award I ♥ YOUR BLOG it's for you, please, check my blog!

Lovely

Anonymous said...

We will miss you Daisy and cannot wait to visit with you again when your mommie is home.

It is hard when mommies go away but they always come home!

Unknown said...

Daisy, I hope you don't get too sad without your Mom...

In January my mom does go of vacations for one month to her country, but will dad take care of me or will I take care of him?
Prrrrss

´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Happy tuesday
Feliz Martes

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We just had to check in to see your cute face. We hope your Mommie is enjoying her trip and that your Daddie is treating you well.

~J7B

catsynth said...

Actually, this is a very elegant photo. You should find a way to incorporate it into the site after the "vacation."

The Fluffy Tribe said...

come back soon Daisy and hopes yer mom has a great vacation ~the Fluffy Tribe

Anonymous said...

Hi daisy, your so cute! As well as your mommy. I think i like her.

Anonymous said...

What a cute cute! You must be pretty smart to type a post like that - if only I could teach animals to blog, I'd be a millionaire!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hi Daisy! Oh thank you so much for the nice visit and you conCATulations on my winning the pretty Rose Medallion. I am just thrilled about it! Like winning an Oscar really. Does my old kitty heart really good this time of year too.
Remember that you are loved by me...Miss Peach

snowforest said...

Be back soon Daisy. Very artistic picture!
Purrs from the SnowForest clan :)

Boy said...

Can't wait for you to be back Daisy!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, if you can get on the computer, there is a PINK camera give away at 5 minutes for mom!
It's on our blog.

We sure do miss you!

~ The Bunch

lordjaders said...

Daisy, you arrre the Queen of Cat Blogging--so when I noticed you hadn't visited me I was worrried that something had happened to you.

I am sorrry that you didn't get to go--I am sending purrrs and some catnip cookies overrr. Oh, and yes I've hearrrd of a drrrink called a "Grrreen Lizarrrd" and I thought you might want one too, so I'll send some along as well. Be carrreful, because too many of those drrrinks make humans hug their waterrr whirrrly litterrr boxes.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy! We know the feeling... We're finally back because our Mommy was gone for a WHOLE WEEK. We only got to see her briefly on Sunday night last weekend between her coming home from walking # Days for Breast Cancer and then flying to San Diego for a conference - yuck! Why do mom beans ever leave us?? Today we've had some good snuggle time with her and we're FINALLY getting to catch up with our friends in the blogosphere. Try not to be too sad. She will be back soon!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

None said...

Ok Daisy, come back now, we miss you! Thanks for all your visits ;)

Purrrs,
Tamra

Leslie said...

Daisy, we are back on line after our mom went to Italy and Dubai for 2 weeks and 6 days! This is Trixie, helping her type by lying with all my weight on her typing arm.
Our mom got back yesterday. We got to talk to her when she was in Florence last week and she saw us on a webcam! She said I looked like a skunk, as all she could see was a mass of black and white.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Man, I can't believe my OTW is so late with the special invitations for Guests of Honour! She was so busy setting up for the party she says she forgot!

We wanted to ask if Pixie would be one of our Guests of Honour as a Sept Birthday kitty.

I hope you both can make it to the party!

~Jack

Mickey's Musings said...

One more sleep Daisy!!!!!
Mommie will be home after one more sleep.(not a catnap, but when your Dad goes to sleep)!!!!!!

Sasha said...

This little kitty friend will never forget you Daisy, you are too sweet.
Diamond

Team Tabby said...

Thanks for visiting us today, can't be much longer 'til your mommie gets home!

Dobby said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy, I miss you so much! Come back and play with us soon!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom's coming home Daisy! Woohoo, can't wait to see yoo tomoro...hope you and Pixie survived being cared for by yoor dad for a week.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

One * More * Day
You must be so excited!!
We are, too!

~ Bandit and The Bunch

Kimo and Sabi said...

We miss you!

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai miss you! We're sendin' you big huggies!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Well...is she home yet?
Hurry up mommy HURY UP AND COME HOME!

Mickey's Musings said...

DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did yer Mommie get home? What did she bring you( and Pixie)?
Enquiring minds want to know :)


Welcome back Daisy's Mom!!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We're looking forward to having you back blogging fulltime, Daisy. We hope your mommie had a good vacation. Now she has to make up for lost time with you with lots of extra Temptations!

~J&B

The Wanderer said...

We understands how very hard it is to wait and wait and wait for Mommas to come back. Be sure to MEOW loudly and repeatedlys when she comes home. Lets her know what she has been missing!!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Daisy, your mommy back yet! We iz glad to be teleportin' over and play with you, but we miss your posts!

~Donny, Marie, Casey

Related Posts with Thumbnails