Friday, October 12, 2007

Fashion Friday: I need my Mommie's help

Even though my Mommie is gone this week, I decided to try to do a fashion show all by myself. I found out that it is harder than I thought. I tried to put on this t-shirt, but I do not think the tag is supposed to show. Or the seams. And I am not sure if my sailor cap goes with this shirt.
And since I did not have any Temptations for my reward, I kept getting distracted and did not look into the camera.
Mommie, please come home soon. I need you.
Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Daisy that is still a lovely fashion Friday that you did with daddy. What do you mean you didn't get paid? Whats with that? Mommie better pay you double next week.

Poppy Q

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy. We love the hat, it is a great color blue and very stylish. I think you can blame the inside out on dad. Always works for us here. But no matter that you don't have your mommie, you are still very stylish and should be proud of yourself for it.
I vote double temptations next week.

Roxy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Don't feel bad Daisy, yoor still pretty darn cute. Yoo know most super-models (we consider yoo one) can't do a "shoot" without hair and make-up beans and a foto-grafer and a whole on-tour-awj of other beans. If yoo do it wif just mom, den yoo is a better model den all of dem.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, don't cover up the truth... did Daddy dress you that way? It's rare to find a man with real fashion sense. I mean, you're not even wearing pink!

Hang in there, lady cat... Mommie will be home very soon.

Karen said...

You always look adorable Daisy, but this no Temptations thing is no good. The sailor hat is especially great!

Mosaic Cats said...

Oh Daisy,
You still look adorable. If boys can wear their pants waist on their knees, you can certainly look fashionable in your tag-forward, seams-out, uniquely Daisy way. I'll bet next Friday most cats are following your visionary lead.
ML was tempted to order me a pink t-shirt that said: "Does this t-shirt make me look fat?" If she had, I for sure would've worn it inside out!
Sadie

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are cute no matter what you wear.If yer Dad helped,how could he NOT pay you. Yes,double next time.Extra treats for the stress,being left behind,putting up with Dad,oh I could go on ,heehee.
Only 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You know what? you still look very cute Daisy. Purple and blue look good, and some of those inside out fashions are very popular... we think we saw someone wearing something like this once. It is very snazzy.

You are holding up very well, suffering quietly....

purrrs to you and Pixiekins
Princess and caesar

Anonymous said...

Daisy you may just have started a new fashion trend - inside out shirts with sailor hats! You look as adorable as ever.

Why did you get no Temptations? You should definitely bring that up with your mommie when she comes home.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

definately not one of you better looks but you're still furry cute!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I don't know much about fashions, but I think you've done a great job!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am so happy to see you i think you look lovely daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy said it is very difficult dealing with clothes. We have never worn them, so we don't know. Mommy was thinking of a Halloween Costume for us, but we were so difficult she changed her mind.

Crazy Charybdis did a story to keep you entertained while your Mommy is away. (she wasn't very nice she called me a monster in the story).

Your MS friends, ~Scylla & Charybdis

LZ said...

Hmm...I guess there is more to it than I would have guessed. She'll be home soon Daisy!!

Kaze

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you did very well by yourself. I think it was nice that mommie was able to visit her father.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you did furry well, and you look as cute as always!!

Titus said...

Daisy, you still look pretty cute. I'm sorry that you didn't get any Temptations. Your Mommie definitely needs to make up for this when she gets home.

Dma said...

Even though your outfit may not be on the "right" way, I think you look smashing.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look very cute, Daisy, and did a fine job of dressing your self.
I especially like your hat!

~ Sara

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I think it supposed to be fashionable to wear shirt inside out these days. You do good job.
For a reward, you may use your daddy's leg as a scratching post.

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, Daisy, you still deserve Temptations for your work. I hope your Mommie/stylist comes back soon. Those are not professional conditions.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Tara said...

I think you are starting a new fashion trend!

Tara

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Dearest lovely Daisy,
You could earn more tempations, because you try to do fashion by yourself is much more difficult them your mommy helps you~!!!

We are all supporting you ask your mommy give you 10 temptations when she come home~!!!

By the way, even t-shirt is wearing inside out, and you may not sure if it is good wearing this hat. But I certainly sure you are very good in purple and blue~!!! You are gorgeous~!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, you look very cute, even if you made some fashion mistakes. It is too bad you weren't paid in Temptations for your modelling job, though.

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you are always so cute and adorable. I'm sure your mommie will pay you double maybe even triple for your efforts.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Daisy I think you did an excellent job all on your own. Okay, so it wasn't perfect, but I'd like to point out that most cats wouldn't even TRY and dress themselves!

The Crew said...

Daisy, you look lovely in everything you wear, even if a tag is showing.

You can always ask for extra treats when your Mommy gets back and I'm sure she'll give you some.

Tipper

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

No matter what you are still a fashionista!

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, you are so cute this Fashion Friday, but I agree something is not right: the missing Temptations!!

Did Daddie do this? As fashion model photographer ad interim he should have known that their models must be payed for their work.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Daisy, you still look gurreat. Those inside out t-shirts can be an avant-garde fashion statement!

Altho I agree, no temptations means no looking at the camera!!

Happy weekend!

~Marie

Forty Paws said...

Poor Daisy! We sure hope your Mommie gets home soon. Dad's just aren't very helpful sometimes, are they? You did very well on your own though.

Yup, Paw might need to build some ramps for Dorfie. We already have steps next to the bed, because it's one of those super tall quaker style beds, and he uses those steps already.

Luf, Us

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! I finks youz still looks very cutes even with the tag showing. I finks I would have a talk with yourz dad and let him knows that temptayshunz are in yourz contract. I hopez your meowmize gets home soon.
Purrs..Siamia

Boy said...

Poor poor Daisy! Mummy will be home soon!
You still wook gweat with the saiwor cap and shirt and all.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Well, both blue and purple have the same undertones, but maybe next time you can try a yellow hat.

No Temtashuns?!?

Nomi said...

Daisy darling, you were very brave to do your fashion parade all by yourself. Full marks for trying and Mummy will be very proud of you. Just a pity Daddy didn't remember the Tempayshuns !!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You did a great job, Daisy! Your mommie will be so proud of you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you still look quite cute...in a mussed up sort of way. I bet your Mom will think you look cute too!

Poppy said...

Oh, poor Daisy! I still think you look very nice. Fridays are supposed to be casual, after all.

Poppy

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daizy dear,
You iz sooo cute in dat sailor hat, momee wantz to kissee your face & smoochy on you. But you would probably put da bitey on her, cuz dis iz no way to impress other catz!

-Dr Tweety

Sunny's Mommy said...

You deserve an A for effort, doing your Friday fashions all by yourself. Your Mommie will be home soon.

Team Tabby said...

It just wouldn't be Fashion Friday without your modeling some of your fashions - the sailor cap really makes the outfit. We'll come help you remove the tag.

Moe & Mindy

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you are so cute and funny! Did your Dad help you? I'm still laffing and laffing and laffing.....

Anonymous said...

Daisy your still the cutest model I've ever seen.

Gretchen said...

Oh, poor Daisy, I feel so bad for you. Your little heart must ache something awful. Hang in there, it's just a couple more days before she gets home.

Hugs...G

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you are still a beeyoutiful cat! But I know you miss your mommie..I missed mine when she was gone. I'm so glad she's home to stay..now if I could only get her to update my blog with me!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - mommies know best! Guess yer dad isn't being much help ;)

Parker said...

Yeah Daisy, I really think Mommy knows best about fashion!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

ummm daisy is that a HK tee shirt inshide out from build a bear ???


your freind


Lilly lu

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy ... I hope that your momma comes home furry soon 'cuz you're lookin' more like a fashion victim!
DMM

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Daisy! You look furry cute in yur outfit, tag showin' and all. I am sad fur you that you miss yur Mommie, but she will be comin' home soon and I know you two will be soooo happy to see each other!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

Daisy, after your momma sees this, she is gonna come runnin home to help!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

I work with Middle School age kids, and they often wear their shirts inside out or backward - you are just doing both, so you are just following the trend to its logical conclusion. You still look adorable. But I agree with everyone else, you should have been paid for your hard work. Go on strike until you get paid!

Tara (not the cat)

I hope your mommie's trip home is safe.

sammawow said...

Don't worry, Daisy, you still did a very nice Fashion Friday post. However, we are worried that you didn't get any Temptations at all! Soon your Mommie will be back and everything will be better again!


Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Tiger Lily said...

You are very cute in today's fashion show. Mom says some fashion designers make things with the seams on the outside on purpose!

Did you tell your Daddie that he was supposed to pay you? I hope your Mommie pays you extra when she gets home.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, Daisy sweet dear, here is a big ((((((hug)))))) for you. You look so forlorn sitting there in your little sailor hat. But you look so very cute, as you always do! Cheer up, sweet girl -- your Mommie will be home soon, and what a joyful reunion it will be! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Gretchen said...

I came back by to tell you that I have a little awardy thingy on my site for you. Come by and visit.

Hugs...G

Ramses said...

Daisy you're still lovely, but I hope your Mom comes home soon to help you dress up nice! :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm sorree daisy ... but i'm laffin an laffin!
u reelee do need yer mom, don't u?
um ... i gess i reelee need mi mom, too!
luv--jh

Sasha said...

Daisy, you definitely need your Mommie to help you with the clothes. I bet you will be glad when she comes back.

Christine and FAZ said...

Good try Daisy, but I do agree, this is not your most elegant fashion Friday. FAZ

Laura Fonseca said...

A home without a cat is only a house...

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think you still look funky and cute. I love the cap. When will your mommy be home?
A fashion show without temptations is just wrong!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh Daisy, you and your mommy will see each other in less than a day. I knows that you can't wait till then.

TT

Karen Jo said...

Your fashion shows certainly work much better with your Mommie running them. You still look cute, though.

Thank you for your kind words and strong purrs. They seem to be working. My sister-in-law is improving and may be able to be discharged and be able to come home on Tuesday.

snowforest said...

These are slight errors Daisy - I'm sure you will overcome them once your mom returns - still a good show though :)

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy - it is time for your Mom to come back!!!!
You look cute no matter what but the distress about your Mom being gone is doing harm to your otherwise impeccable fashion sense....

Black Cat said...

You are adorable in anything you wear - or don't wear, dear Daisy:) But you should've got paid! xxx

The Furry Fighter said...

daisy - that is a very "london" look and therefore highly fashionable. you have rthge right balance of mismatched leaisre-ware coupled wioth a kooky hat - you would go down as the best dressed clubber in the Hoxton cubs and bars :)

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy! We know your Mommie is still MIA until tomorrow, but we are awarding you an award! Stop by our bloggie to pick it up!

Luf, Us

Related Posts with Thumbnails