Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Still Waiting...

I decided that I will begin watching and waiting for my Mommie to come home. Still waiting...
I might have a long wait.

Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

Angel Simba said...

Oh, Daisy, it is very hard waiting for a Mommie to come home. You are clearly a very patient girl. But Daddies are great too, and when my Mom goes away, I get closer to my Dad and learn to appreciate him too, even if he doesn't do my food the same way as Mom. He is marvelous with my brush, and we enjoy our brushing sessions a lot.
Your three pictures are very good at implying your emotions about Mommie being gone.

Anonymous said...

Aww, she'll be home soon!
Chin up!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Awww, we know your Mommie misses you just as much as you do. She sure will be back home soon.
We know it is very hard to be parted from Mommies.
Maybe you wanna come ofur and have some play time? It will shorten the waiting time for you...
Purrrs, Kashim & Othello

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Daisy, I know you miss your mom, but she will be home before too long. I know she misses you too.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have been waiting on a new post from you, so at least one of us isn't waiting anymore. It's not long now until your Mom will be home.

If you have time visit our Mommy's blog, we did a story about Scylla, the great explorer. She looks really funny in the last picture.

We will drop by and keep you company every day, and your Mom will be back before you know it.

~Purrs, Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

Is she coming home Sunday? That's 4 sleeps away.Is she coming home saturday? That's only 3 sleeps!!!
Soon sweetie pie ;)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

aw poor baby, your mommie misses you

Nomi said...

Awww Daisy, you luk soo sad. If I was dere I would hug you and kiss you, but it woodnt be da same as Mummy I know. She will be home soon poppet.

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look so sad. I bet your Mommie misses you just as much as you miss her. She'll be home soon.

Sarge Charlie said...

poor daisy, this makes the old sarge sad.......

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

poor little dear. i hope she hurries home, you look soooo sad honey.

hugs, auntie bee
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are certainly gorgeous when you are pensive Daisy dear. I hope your Mommie is enjoying her vacation very much, because I can see she will need to be at your beck and call for at least a week to make this up. Are you looking after Pixie? I hope you are both well!

LZ said...

Think of lots of fun tricks to play on your Mommie when she gets home. The best is to hide from her when she comes home and then she freaks out.

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Poor Daisy. Waiting requires lots of patience. Good luck.

Luf, Us

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Daisy!
We came by to give you some snuggles, and keep you company for a little while.
Those are very sweet pictures of you waiting for your Mommie.

~ Bob and Patrick

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you look so sad waiting for your mommie. I bet she misses you just as much as you miss her. Do not worry she will be home soon.

Catlady4 said...

Oh, Daisy, you poor girl!

purrs...

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and BOb

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you are sure a patient kitty. We imagine Mom is doing the same thing where she is counting the hours till she can be with you again! She'll be back before you know it!!
Those green things are Dentabites Temptations. They are for keeping our teeth clean. Keep that chin up till Mom cones home.
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

You look so sad waiting at the end. She will come back!

Ari said...

Poor baby, miss your Mommie so much.

A hug!

jenianddean said...

Waiting is very hard to do, but it's something we cats are really good at. I mean, really, look at how you patrolled that one window until the sun went down! That's dedication. I find that long naps make the waiting go by much faster.
--Jasper

Black Cat said...

Aaawww, I feel for you Daisy. Don't be sad, she'll soon be home:)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Poor Daisy, yoo look so sad. Hope yoor dad is taking good care of yoo and Pixie. Yoo wanna teleport over and share out mom? It's kinda cold here today so we are spending lots of time snuggling. We're sure dat our mom wood snuggle yoo too, if yoo want.

catsynth said...

We know you're feeling lonely. But a window to look out does make it better. Luna loves her window, too :)

Milton said...

Oh, Daisy!
Nothing is worse that waiting for the mombean to come home. I wait every day for her, and she always comes home. Your mombean will be home soon. I bet she'll have some geat stories to tell you when she does.
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy! I feel for you sista kitty! I get stuck in the basement when my humans hit the pike. I have tons of food and my window, so I am pretty good, but lonely.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Poor Daisy~

I bet your mommy has the same feeling like you.
Oah, look at you, wait since daylight to night, your mommy must feeling cannot bear to see you wait like this~!!

Let me give you a big big hug~!!!!

Kiss,
michico & Adan

Unknown said...

Poor Daisy, you look very sad without your Mommie! Don't worry she will be back very soon and I'm pretty sure she will probably bring you a surprise!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh, that's sad, Daisy. Maybe you can do machine paw for the Daddie while you wait.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you know what you need? a party!! we'll bring some niptinis. hee hee.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy, derezt Daisy,

Pleaze don't be sad....we iz goin' to cry if you look dat way fur furry long. You iz such a happy little gurl & you will soon be over-joyed when your momee comez through da door.

Den you can give her your best BITEY!!!!

-Dr Tweety

The Crew said...

You look very tired, dear. I recommend taking a long nap. Time goes faster when you're asleep, you know!

Tipper

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You look very sad sitting in the window waiting and waiting and waiting. I know you miss your mommie but I'll bet you will get some nice surprises when she gets back. Maybe even new clothes!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy you look so sad in that last picture. I am sending you gentle headbutts to help you feel better.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

awww daisy....you sweet little thing xx

MaoMao said...

Awwww, poor sweet Daisy -- alla us Ballicai are sendin' you lots of big purrs and huggies. We're so sorry you're missin' yur Momma. She will be home soon, though, and I know that she will be as full of joy to see you as you will be to see her!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, time will fly by if you let your Daddie show you love and affection. Just ask him -- I'm sure he'd be happy to!

Poppy Q said...

daisy you sure look sad waiting for your mom. I bet you will be happy when she's back. how's Pixie coping?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awww Daisy, yoo look so sad waiting furr yer mum. Yoo haf sat in that window furr too long, yoo need to haf a nap and mebbe yoo'll feel better when yoo wake up.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Daisy and Pixie. We know it is hard being without your mom. You two must be suffering terribly

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry sad, Daisy. I know exactly how you feel 'cuz I sat in the window an' waited for Mom for nearly three whole weeks. Sigh ... At least you have your daddy ... I had the cat sitter an' the Feline Americans.
DMM

The Devil Dog said...

Oh Daisy, she'll be home soon. You just have to be patient and try and keep your mind off your momma. Try and think of a goal you want to achieve for when she returns. A new pose, a new act. Then practice it until it's perfect so you can show her when she gets back.

Roxy

Tiger Lily said...

Dear Daisy, you're are being so patient waiting for your Mommie. She will be home as soon as she can. Please be nice to your Daddie and Pixie until then.

Team Tabby said...

We do the same thing, Daisy. Instead of waiting at the window, we wait near the door. Hope mom is coming home soon.

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, that's so sad, all that waiting - there's nothing worse! She'll come, though - she'll come.

Karen Jo said...

Oh, Daisy, you look so sad. Waiting for Mom to come home is very hard, but she will come back soon. Have some play time with Dad. He loves you, too.

Anonymous said...

Your shots really did tell a story and Daisy was able to make good poses. She nailed it

Ramses said...

Oh you poor girlkitty... Daisy remember every day your Mommy's away is a day nearer her coming home to you! :)

Parker said...

Poor Daisy! It's really not too much longer!

Christine and FAZ said...

Don't worry Daisy, I am sure she is thinking about you all the time. FAZ

Gretchen said...

I'm so sad for you Daisy...but she'll be back home before you know it...

Hugs...G

Dma said...

You're making me feel sad Daisy. I sure mom will be home soon.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy

I know how much you miss your Mommie. It's hard but she will be home very soon now.

Purrs
Abby

The Cat Realm said...

Hey Daisy - instead of just waiting you should have a really wild party!!!
Thank you for suggesting the name "shades" - I think it is a great name and I would have taken it if Yoggie hadn't suggested 'Kalle Blomquist', which is a WILD character from a Swedish children's book! So it goes well with Emil....

Boy said...

Poor Daisy! I know just how hard it is to wait for mummies to come home. I waited for more than 2 months just a while ago! Mummies should never weave us!

The Furry Fighter said...

hang in there Daisy - not long now, she'll be home soon! xxx

Kristina and Ingo said...

Daisy,

Know that your Mommy misses you too! I always miss my Scouty when I am away from home.

Klinde

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i know yer sad ... an i can relate. remember wen mi mom went to da grate state uv floriday fer a week ... an den da nex munth went to cape cod fer a week anna half?
i'm watin fer yer mom to come back. i hope it'z soon!
luv--jh

christy said...

We can relate, too. Our Mom went to Dallas (without us!) and we were beside ourselves! But it was just that much better when she got home. But that doesn't mean it's not UNfun. 'Cause it is.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh, Poor Daisy! Don't worry. Mommies always come back! Mine has been going away and coming back since I was a kitten. She always always comes back!

We're saving a Hello Kitty hat just for you! Can't wait to see what crank blog comments you come up with!

~Jack

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, our hearts are just breaking for you! We feel your pain.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

IT IS SUNDAY DAISY AND MOMMY IS COMING HOME FOR YOU AND PIXIE! YEAH!!
LOVE PEACH

Related Posts with Thumbnails