Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello? Hello? Mommie?

The telephone rang, and I was sure it was my Mommie calling me from her vacation! Hello, Mommie!?!? ...uh oh Um, Daddie? It is for you. Sorry.

Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Oh you look so cute with the phone Daisy!
You miss your mommie don't you? She sure misses you too nd will be glad to be back soon with you and Pixie!

Purrrs, Kashim & Othello

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy you look so cute.I know your mom is missing you and Pixie.
I bet you'll both get lots o kisses
and cuddles when she comes home :)

Willow said...

I'm sorry that it wasn't your Mommie but I'm sure she is missing you and Pixie and can't wait to see you. Your fur looks very pretty and soft, especially in the first picture!

Purrrrrs, Willow

The M's said...

We are sorry to hear that you are missing your Mommie. She will be home soon.
Did you get any temptations for being such a wonderful secretary?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey daisy,
lissen to dis.
yesturday it wuz annownced dat brainball izza BOY an notta girl!
i did a kwick check ... an i'mma boy fer sure.
jus thot u wood wanna know.
how'z yer mom?
luv--jh

Parker said...

Awwww, darn it Daisy! I know it's hard when Mommy's are gone. She'll be back before you know it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! I know your mom is missing you, just as you are missing her.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,I know how much you miss your Mom.It feels like for ever and ever.My Mom once went away for 2 months.When she came back,I followed her everywhere.I don't like it when Moms go away.
I hope your Daddie is doing a good job looking after you and Pixie.
Purrs

Laura said...

Daisy we hope your Daddy knows how to give Pixie all of her meds. If he does not mash up your food like you like it, this worries us. But we are sure your Mommie has trained Daddy very well, right?
ML & Cats

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ur furry talented, i can't answer the phone

Ramses said...

So cute Daisy! My Mummy has to put Tigmut'hep on the phone to the boy each summer when he goes to Canada for a few weeks, or he sulks the whole time he's away! ;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

drat! i'm sure mommie will call you later honey...

smiles, auntie bee

pee ess: if you give me your number i will call you effery day! ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Oh I hate it when My Lady runs away for long periods of time. It makes me so sad. I hope that she comes home soon.

Tazo said...

I think your Mommie should come home right now. Can't she see how much you guys miss her?!

Love,
Tazo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, poor Daisy, maybe yoo can sneak on da fone while yoor dad is sleeping and call gramma's howse and talk to yoor mommy. Dad's can be such meanies sometimes. Doesn't he unnerstand dat yoo miss yoor mommy.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I hope you have call waiting, Daisy.
Your Mommie will probably call, and you don't want to miss it!

~ Gracie

LZ said...

Its OK Daisy, I'll call you later and we can wrack up a huge long distance bill!! Won't that be fun?

Kaze

Tara said...

You are a very good receptionist Daisy!

Tara

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sorry Daisy, our contact line is not working for speaking on the phone, maybe you can ask your mommy and Daddy through Skype or MSN to use camera and with voice, than, you could answer very good~!!

However, your response export is much better than I, everytime Arion calls to michico, I only rub the telephone machine, I can't tell michico it is Arion.

You are so so cute, I am happy to wait everyday of your suprising post~!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Maybe Mommie will call you later. I'm sorry that wasn't her.

Anonymous said...

Oh I had hoped your Mommy would call you. I can't believe it wasn't her! I'm glad you know how to use a phone. I wouldn't know what to do.

Anonymous said...

Daisy it is very nice of you to answer the phone for your daddie. It is too bad that it was not your mommie but we are sure she will call you very soon.

Sarge Charlie said...

poor daisy, this sucks

Team Tabby said...

Sorry you are so lonesome for mommie, hope you get a call from her soon.

Moe & Mindy

Dma said...

Back in the days I used to have an answering machine instead of voice mail I would call up my cat, Mr. Max and talk to him because he could hear messages as they were being recorded. He never once picked up the phone however so I am impressed by your phone answering skills.

jenianddean said...

WOW! You have great phone skills. I'm so sorry it wasn't your mom, but your daddy is very lucky to have you there to help hold down the fort.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, I never git to anser the fone! Too bad it wuzn't yer mommy.

Poppy said...

Do you mean to tell me that sometimes the phone rings in your house and it ISN'T for you? Shocking!!!

Poppy

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ha ha well done daisy ha ha excellent picture he he xx

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, i's so sorry ur's Mommie is gone away. Bet she calls u's pretty soon.
Purrs, KC

Karen Jo said...

You are very smart to be able to answer the phone, Daisy. I'm sorry it wasn't your Mommie, but I'm sure she will call you soon. She is missing you as much as you are missing her.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy-

You know how to answer dat ringy ting? God fur you! We catz here only listen to da sqwawk box when momee & dadee are away... & der voicez come out of it.

How do dey squEEEEze demselvz into dat itty-bitty box anyway?

Love,
Dr Tweety

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so happy to see your pictures and read your post. Maybe your Mommy will call soon. Our Mommy has done something silly with her phone. She has a picture of us as her background and she has a picture of Socki~Pooh that comes on when Lord Epa calls, a picture of Charybdis comes on when Eldest Son calls and a piture of Scylla comes on when our Daddy calls. Isn't that silly???? Who knew you could do so much with phones. Maybe you can have a special ring for when your Mommy calls.

Purrs ~Scylla & Charybdis.

Sockie~Pooh says hi

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you have such good phone manners. So sorry, it wasn't Mommie! We are sure she is missing you something awful! So glad you got on the computer!
Your FL furiends,

Forty Paws said...

Poor Daisy! We're sorry that you are missing your Mommie so much. Dad just isn't the same, is he? See, that's why we forbid Maw to leave us.

Luf, Us

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Daisy. We hope yer mum calls yoo soon. We can't annser the fone but Flynn can make it hang up when mum's talking on it and he walks on it.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, that's such a sweet pickshure of you waitin' by the phone fur a call from your Mommie! I know you miss her furry much -- and I know when she comes back she'll get lots and lots of lovies and snuggles from you and Pixie!

And hehe, ain't it somethin', them silly beans thinkin' Brainball is a GURL?

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

ASTOR CATS said...

Daisy, you did a good job answering the telephone. We bet there is going to be a call coming soon from your mommie. Take care of your daddie while she's gone.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....I didn't know you could answer the phone! I should try that!

Is your Dad giving Pixie her medicine too? What a good Dad.

Boy said...

Your Mommie wented all the way away and never called you? How could she?
Use all your tewepathic powers and get her to call back!

Tiger Lily said...

Daisy, that should have been your Mommie! How dare someone call your Daddie when you're waiting for an important call?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my that should have been your mommie who called! It was good to try to answer the phone anyway! Maybe tomorrow?
Love Peach

Poppy Q said...

Daddy you are doing a good job of being the secretary. Boy that Daisy is a demanding boss, type this, write that and answer her phonecalls.

Nomi said...

Your little face luks so sad Daisy. Don't worry, Mummy will wing real soon. Stay by the phone and den you will right dere wen she wings. Purr purrr

Christine and FAZ said...

Poor Daisy, are you missing your mommie? FAZ

Miz Allie Cat said...

Poor Daisy...we wants to Meowww to you and make the time go by faster...and my mummy is leaving for the weekend...so I am lonely too...maybe we can talk to each other so we won't be so lonely...Do you know how to use that darn phone??? Mine keeps ringing but not sure what to do with it when it does??? MEow....

Catlady4 said...

Aw, Daisy! I know you miss your Mommy. Our Mommy was gone two whole days last week; we can't imagine having her gone a whole week!

I hope she brings you good treats and a bananer for Pixie.

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and Bob

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh no! Try not to feel lonely. Your mommie will be back soon. Maybe she will bring you back a gift from her trip, too.

The Devil Dog said...

Too bad that was not you mom Daisy, but I am sure she will call. She knows how much you love her. Try to be patient, she will be back soon.

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...

Too bad that was not you mom Daisy, but I am sure she will call. She knows how much you love her. Try to be patient, she will be back soon.

Roxy

The Furry Fighter said...

your meowmie will be doing silent phone calls in her head to you :) bet she is missing you like crazy daisy xxx

catsynth said...

Those are great telephone pics. Very well done.

I'm sure your mom misses you, I know I miss Luna when I go away.

The Cat Realm said...

Poor Daisy! We are all thinking of you!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

don't be lonely sweet Daisy! I know mommy will bring you back so many presents and tell you of her great adventures. Say hi to my dear sweet pixie for me:)
Love Peach

Hot(M)BC said...

Poor Daisy! Your Mommie will be home soon.
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodness ... You can answer the phone, too??? I cannot. I annoy the answering machine ...
DMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails