Friday, October 5, 2007

I got one, too!

I am very excited, because look what I just got from my good friend, Junior (or as I like to call him, JuJuBee). It is a beautiful pink leopard-print scarf! And it matches the scarf that my special friend Skeezix has, too! I was very excited to wear the same outfit as Skeezix today, so I stripped off my pink nightie and put on the kerchief. I think it is quite jaunty. Skeezix is showing how you can wear this on your head, so I am trying out that look, too. I think both looks are good. Kerchiefs are very versatile!
Thanks, Junior!

Ps: Do not worry, I am pretty sure this was not made with real leopard skin. So, no leopards got hurt to make the beautiful kerchief.

Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Skeezix the Cat said...

and did yoo see how sum of the lepperd spots are harts???? How purrfikt is that???? I shur wood like have seen yoo strip off yer nitey! Between thinking of that and looking at the 2nd foto ware yer tummy is showing, I'm full up with urjes today.

Daisy said...

I SAW those hearts!!! That makes it even more special. Skeezy, I wish we could go strollering together wearing our matching pink kerchiefs. We would make quite a sight, I think.

Titus said...

Daisy, you look so lovely in that kerchief. It's awesome how you and Skeezix have matching ones. Thank you so much for the poem this afternoon. It's making my 'tocks feel a little better, I think. Plus, it made Mom giggle - which is a good thing after her rough week. See you next week! We'll miss you lots.

Your frooty friend,
Titus

LZ said...

I think you two matching like that is just too adorable! Good job Junior!!

Kaze

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you sure do look cute honey pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Whew! I was worried that a pink leopard gave its life for fashion. Thanks for the disclaimer, Daisy! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Nomi said...

Daisy, how do you always manage to look absolutely fabulous whatever you are wearing? You certainly have style and that certain 'wow' factor.

Poppy said...

Very nice, Daisy! I like to wear my bandana on my birthday because it says "birthday dog." I hope your Mommie has a nice vacation!

Poppy

sammawow said...

Oh, don't you look so adorable in your new kerchief! It's nice that it's versatile so you can wear it in different ways for different moods.

We hope that you Mommie has a nice visit with her mom and comes back before you know it!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad it got there before your Mom left! You look wonderful!!!!!! I wish youa nd Skeezix could go strollerin together too!

Tell Pixie she is quite welcome for the mousies!

Dma said...

The kerchief over the head look suits you well. Very cool looking.

The Wanderer said...

Oh wows we thinks that look is great for you!!

~all of us~
Ps we is tagging you for the Desktop Meme, whenever you get a chance since your momma is gonna be gones for a while.

The Wanderer said...

oh my, we saws your catnip cautionary tale in your movie section at the bottom of the bloggie...we hads no idea those were down there! We loves your movie, but we is not sure abouts the brain on catnip with fancy feast....dids you eat that?!?!?!

Unknown said...

What can I say Daisy - another beautiful outfit!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's grate that yoo and Skeezix haf got matching kerchiefs. We liked the pikchurs of yoo in yer nightie too

Snoskred said...

Wow, what a lovely present!

Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Hot(M)BC said...

That's reely cute, Daisy! I like the first way better tho. It's neat to see yore ears.
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I like the neckerchief look best. The other one hides your ears too much. A cat needs her/his ears!!

Lux said...

Smiles, Daisy ... that last picture is *so cute!!!

Parker said...

A Baaaboooshka!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yee haw! It am a babooshka! But yoo also look a leetle like ET there wif dat on yur head.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! Matching kerchiefs! I love it!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, you are such a fashion plate. If I ever need help (and boy, I can tell I will need help) with clothes, I'm coming straight to you.

Roxy

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you and Skeezix, would make a such a cute couple with your bandanas and out strollering! Cute pictures! Tell your Mommie to have a good time.
Your FL furiends,

Sarge Charlie said...

you are about the cutest cat in the world

HRH Yao-Lin said...

daisy you GAWGUS cat!!!

I LOVE that look on you, very bridget jones!

Ramses said...

You're looking mighty cute in that scarf Daisy! :)

Black Cat said...

Hi Daisy, that is a beautiful scarf and I love the pink nightdress too:) You and Skeezy would cause a sensation if you went strollering together in your pink scarves! xxx

Christine and FAZ said...

I am so glad a real leopard was not harmed in the making of this blog. Home you human has a lovely vacation. FAZ

jenianddean said...

Daisy, as always you are just too cute for words!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a very nice kerchief. You look especially cute in the second picture :-)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is very cute of you, Daisy, you just like an adorable country girl is going to farvest something~! (Well, this custome is very similar like a country girl in my culture, so...)

Anything put on you is very very cute~!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, You look not too happy about the scarf over your head. You look happier with it as a neck scarf.

The Crew said...

Oh, you & Skeez have matching scarfs. That's cool!

Boy said...

That's vewy pwetty!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, you look so cute in your headscarf! So much nicer looking than SS - she also has to wear one when she works in Iran but she looks a dag in it. Wonder if female kitties there have to wear the hajab too.
MoMo

Related Posts with Thumbnails