Friday, October 5, 2007

Fashion Friday: My new pink nightie!

Here is my pretty new pink cotton nightie. It is made of something called Eyelet Embroidery. I hope this does not mean many little eyes are watching me. That would make me nervous. Before I started modeling, I got distracted by Craisy. Because Craisy wanted to see my pretty nightie. Did you notice that the pattern in my nightie matches the pattern on Craisy's body? Very interesting!
Finally, I got down to business. Here I am posing on my beautiful pink sleeping bag. I think a pink nightie goes with a pink sleeping bag.
This is how my Mommie gets me to look up when I am posing:
Temptation payday at last!
And finally, here is a glamour shot of me!
My Mommie is leaving early in the morning tomorrow. Good thing I am already wearing my nightie since it will be an early night.

Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very pretty, Daisy! You look lovely in your pink nightie, and you look cute checking out Craisy and lying on your sleeping bag.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

It is very very beautiful Eyelet Embroidery of pink cotton nightie~! you are always beautiful in any fashion outfit~! Your mommy doing very good job everyday post at the very similar time, and I can watch your new article right on time.

Please ask your mommy go trip safely and return happliy, and have great time with grandma~! Your mommy loves you, and your grandma love your mommy~! Although it's sad to seperate for a little time, but it will get more more closer when you get together again. Just like this time your mommy will get more closer with your grandma~!!

I will miss you very very deeply during these days. And please have fun with your daddy. I believe it will have some interesting happened there. And take care your beautiful sister Pixie~!!

Hehehehe~! Once again, lovely outfit and very very cute pink sleeping bag~! It's so cute that the look of you eating delicious Temptation as always.

Love,
Adan

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you look fabulous as always. I think Skeezix will LOVE that glamour shot of you! You are adorable and so dreamy looking. x

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are a pretty pink princess this week. I hope your mommy has a nice trip with her mom. How is your daddy going to cope? Is he good at typing and keeping all your fans happy? We will be checking up on him. Good luck Daisy daddy.

Parker said...

Daisy - you look dreamy! I hope your Mommy has a safe trip and a lot of fun with her Mommy!
See you soon!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I think Skeezix is going to go crazee when he sees yu new outfit. All of these pictures were really beautiful but the last 'glamour' shot was magnificient.

Purrs
Abby

Gattina said...

I can't say anything else : you look VERY sexy in your pink nightee ! I have to show your picture to Arthur when he wakes up at least I hope he will wake up once this day, lol !
Rosie is 5 months old today, look how big she has become !

Carolina Cats said...

Hellloooooo, Daisy! You look furry byootiful as allways in yore pink nightie.

Mom likes all yore daisy things becos she loves daisy flowers too.

Did we efur tell you that we had a little sisfur named Daisy? That's wy yore furry speshal to us and we allways visit you efurry day.

Lots of love,
Finny & Buddy

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that nighty is the prettiest thing on the prettiest girl ;) I like Craisy,and would get distracted too.I will miss not seeing you next week.I hope your Mom has a nice visit with her Mom.
be sure to bug your Dad for snuggles & treats!!
Purrs

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our "eyelet" up when we saw how purrty your nightie is! We hope your mommie has a great trip visiting grandma and that the times goes by fast for you, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look so pretty in your pink eyelet nightie. It goes perfect with your pink sleeping bag. The glamour shot is the bestest!

Hope your mom has a safe trip and has a good time visiting with her mom.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wow, Daisy your nightie is sooo sweet. Very very cute glamour shot!

Happy Day to you kitties and safe travel wishes for your mommie.!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh daisy that is so furry cute, where did mommie find that pretty nightie?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a little beauty you are honey! ever so lovely...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

That's a very pretty nightgown.You look so cute the prefect model :)

Sarge Charlie said...

That was very nice Daisy, you are just the cutest little lady cat I know

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look so lovely in your nightie. I think Skeezix is going to go Craisy when he sees these pictures!
We hope your Mommie has a great time on her trip. Hopefully she will pick up some Temptations for you while she's gone.

Love,
Tazo

Laura W said...

I am modeling pink today too, Daisy!
I do not have a glamour shot.
Yet.
I will go see about this now.
(We will miss your daily journal.)

LZ said...

We will miss you! I think you look very very lovely in your glamor shots. I like Craisy, she looks a lot like our friend Floyd!

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you look lovely. Skeezy is gonna faint when he sees you!!

None said...

You look very lovely Daisy and what a great model you are! You match purrfectly with your sleeping bag. Hope you got plenty of temptations for looking so stunning!

Jimmy Joe said...

That's a real cute nightie there, Daisy! I bet you have pleasant dreams when you wear that.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is lovely nighty and yes, it does match your sleeping bag. I hope you have lots of nice dreams wearing it.

Dma said...

That's a pretty racy glamour shot... That Skeezix is gonna love today's blog.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you are the coolest! We love your fashion Friday's, except we think they are giving Mom ideas about putting clothes on us and we are not to sure about that. (hehehe) We will miss you loads when you are off line 'cause your Mommie is going away. We will peek back to see if you get your Fashion Show up and think of you every day. Hey, we will will come visit you and Pixie, so you don't get lonely. You look so cute in your glamour shot. Tell your Mommie to be safe and have a wonderful time. (Please bring Daisy & Pixie something special back from your trip!)
Your FL furiends,
and Mom

Sunny's Mommy said...

Beautiful glamour shot of you :-)

jenianddean said...

All I can say is ME-OOOW! You are so cute!! I hope your mom has a very safe trip and brings you and Pixie some thing super special back!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Around Your Wrist said...

you are very beautiful in your pink cotton nightie, daisy! your glamour shot especially!

safe travel, daisy's mommie!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We will miss you so much Daisy. We iz goin' to hold dis pix of you in glorious pink....in our mindz, so dat we won't feel lostee witout your post.

I suppoze da momee doez has to go out once in awhile to get da treatz you eat. Dis iz da one dis-a-pointy ting about da momeez. Dey go out & we stay in.

Mebbe your dadee can read you storeez about pink tingz: strawberry shortcake, salmon ballz, pink tuna (iz der such a ting?...well OK, fairy talez mebbe), & da pretee-ezt pink tutu der ever waz.

So we say "Aloha daisy," 'cuz dis iz both good-bye & hello. We will be waitin!

-Dr Tweety

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very nice nightie you are modelling today, you look lovely in it. If you have to go to bed early you might as well wear your beautiful nightie all day today : )

I hope your Mommie has a safe and fun trip visiting her Mommie. Good luck with your Dad, if you look really cute you can probably get anything you want : )

Skeezix the Cat said...

I will be dreeming of yoo in yer pink nitey evry singul nite --- but I must konfess, I had urjes win I lookt at them.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look so cute in your nightie!

Your package should arrive today!!!!

The Crew said...

Oh my! You are so beautiful.

I bet that last picture got Skeezix's heart pumping fast!!

Tipper

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We know Skeezix is gonna flip, even Speedy sed "wooo" when he saw yoor glamor shot and he's in love wif Misty! Hope yoor mom has a safe trip and a lovely time wif her mommy and the time flies for you while she's gone. We'll stop by a couple times this week to make sher yoo don't get too lonely. We'll miss yoo...

Christine and FAZ said...

I hope your human has a lovely holiday Daisy. Purrs FAZ

Catzee said...

Yur purrty glamourous, Daisy! Ya make a good model.

Rascal said...

Well, it's a good think that pink looks good on some Cats. That means the rest of us don't have to wear it.

Shohom67 said...

I'm currently 'Cat-less', because my big sister is allergic. But if I could have a cat, I think I'd want one that is as fun as you are, my sweet Daisy. You look so beautiful in your new nightie! I bet it's driving all those Toms crazy! hehehe

I'm going to miss your blog! Hurry back.

Dan >^. .^< RHC/RJK&C

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOW Daisy, you look fantastic. You certainly take good pictures (Your Mommy does too). Safe travels to her.

Unknown said...

Wowee Kazowee Daisy! I bet that Skeezix will go nuts when he sees you in that outfit. You are very beautiful.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like your nightie and your new scarf is pretty too. The glamour shot is awsome, you are a wonderful model.

~Scylla & Charybdis

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy you are so pretty! I'm sure your daddie will take good care of you and your sweet sister. I will still visit your blog and just re-read everything until your mommie gets home.
Hugs curly girl!
Lorianna

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Come on over daisy...I am ready for you all week! Guess what I did today? I came out of my frying pan this evening and stayed out up till now...that would be over five hours! Plus mommy gave me a bath today...she said a week of stinky sick bay made mean icky girl cat. Then I slept on my soft fuzzy blue blanket infront of the warm stove. Life if great because I am getting better:)
Thanks for loving me...Miss Peachy

Ramses said...

Woohoo! Very glamorous Daisy! :) Oh and I just love the way you help your Mom feed you treats! I must learn this trick... ;)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look bee-yoo-tee-ful in your pink, Miss Daisy!
DMM

The Furry Fighter said...

my brother Castle LOVES your glamour shot very much Daisy - he stares ta the screen and licks his lips! mind you, that might be becuase he is mssing five teefs! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails