Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #41: Don't go, Mommie!

My Mommie is going to leave me with my Daddie when she goes on a vacation to visit her mom. She is leaving on Saturday. Here are 13 reasons why I do not think my Mommie should leave me:
  1. I was just learning a new Circus stunt, and now I will not be able to practice. I hope I do not forget all the moves.
  2. My Daddie does not know how to fix my Stinky Goodness the way I like it. He does not know how to mash it up just right.
  3. I will be very sad and lonely for my Mommie. Even though I will try not to cry.
  4. Who will give me special chin scritches?
  5. I will miss Wordless Wednesday, Thursday 13, Fashion Friday, and Photo Hunters. (It is a secret, but I might try to do a Fashion Show all by myself next week.)
  6. I am scairt that my friends will forget all about me.
  7. Now I will not be able to work on my costume for Skeezix's special Halloween Costume Contest for cats.
  8. My Mommie is going to a place where many Vishus Deer live, and antelope, too. I am scairt for her safety.
  9. What if my Mommie finds another cat that she likes better than me while she is gone? I am worried, because look at the photo I found on her iPhone! This is one of the kittens from the shelter. Why was she taking their pictures, anyway? And this used to be MY orange sleeping bag!
  10. My Daddie does not like to watch television, so I will not be able to watch my favorite shows at night.
  11. I am a little bit nervous that my Mommie could get lost on the way home and move into some other house by mistake.
  12. I will not get to go strollering, or go Outside on my harness and leash, while my Mommie is gone.
  13. My Daddie might forget to feed me many, many Temptations treats.


Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Ramses said...

I promise not to forget you all week Daisy! Honest I do...

Just to show you how much I'll miss you I've tagged you for a meme you can do once your Mommy gets back! :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Daisy, I see this thirteen, I Oah Oah Oah from the beginning to the end. You are such a sweet heart~!!

And especially No. 4 chin scritches? Oah I almost cry for your seperate between you and your mommy~!!!!

Don't you worry about, I will not forget you, When I miss you, I will visit your blog time to time~!!!!! Don't worry about it at all~!

The pictures your mommy took on her iPhone I believe your mommy just think that kitty is cute, but will never like her just she loves you. You are the toppest , with no doubt~!!!

I am sure your Daddie will give you another special activity, instead your mommy used to be. It should be another way of fun~!!! Don't worry~!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh poor Daisy. We won't furrgit yoo. Mebbe yoo can git yer dad to help yoo blog? Our mum's going on her hollydays in a weeks time, and she's efunn taking our dad wiv her. They're going to be gone furr three whole weeks, so we hope yoo don't furrgit us either.

Parker said...

Daisy, do not worry about us forgetting you - that could never happen. We will think good thoughts while your Mommy is visiting her Mommy! I know from personal experience that Daddies can be very handy at taking care of us!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, as if your mother would EVER leave you. While I know dad's do not get everything done as well as mom's do,I just KNOW that your mom will be back and that no other cat could possibly replace you in her heart. I mean, c'mon, how could they possibly be cuter or more interesting than you? Just won't happen, my friend. Impossible. If you get lonely, you can come over here with Lucky and me, we'll all hide on the porch and mom will never know.
hee hee hee
Roxy

Anonymous said...

How could we forget our favorite curly cat? Also, I think your mommie should talk to you about your fears so you can relax and be happy again. And your mommie should show daddie how to take you strollering, too...

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

We will miss you, but we won't forget you!! Take care till mommie comes back!!

Ninja & Brneda

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We could never forget you Daisy.

Maybe your Daddy will suprise you and do something nice for you. We hope so.

We will be thinking about you.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie Pooh.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Hang in there, little Daisy. Your mommy will not forget you and although deer can be a little wild, I am confident your mommy will get away from them all.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh....
this is terrible news.
Why do mommies do such reckless things.. like go away.

I hope you and Pixie has a nice day with her... treat her really nice and maybe she will change her mind.

Purrrrs, Prin

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Sweet Daisy! Your Mommy could never forget you! Besides, Daddy's are really good at spoiling their girls! :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ur mommie will be missing u efurryday like my mommie did when she wint away

Honey P. Sunshine said...

why don't you do to gramma's house with ur mommie?

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy we could never forget about you. We will miss you while your mom is gone. I would not worry about her going into another house by mistake because our moms miss us a lot when they are gone. You will get some quality time with your dad too.

Please tell Pixie we said "hi!"

Mickey's Musings said...

Awwwwwwww Daisy, yer Mom is leaving and MY Mom feels bad!
She said"Who could ever forget that cute little face!" So don't worry,we won't forget you. It will be hard since nobody does things like Mom does.Yer Dad will try his best.Do you think Pixie will be some company?

Pssst,Daisy's Mom,it's OK to have a default 'puter screen, after all who looks at their screen anyway? You use the 'puter or you are away from it ;)

Forty Paws said...

Daisy,

This is the most disturbing news! Does your Daddie know how to fix Pixie's nanners, and how to give her the medicines? We know how tough it is for Daddies to get the stinky goodness mashed up. They just don't get it.

Good luck!

Luf, Us

Nomi said...

Daisy darling, no one could ever forget you, especially your mommy. She will be thinking about all the time. Don't worry about vicious deer, they usually don't like to get near beans. You wait, mommy will be home in no time and my guess is she will have some special presents for you.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're such a cutie, your mom couldn't possibly forget you. But when she comes back, act a little standoffish. She'll probaby feel guilty and you should be able to get a bowl of milk or kitty gourmet out of it. ;-)

Happy TT! Mine is on 13 reasons why you should join my Sci Fi Octoberfest this month!

LZ said...

Oh Daisy, do not worry, things will be just fine and no one will forget you! It will be good for your Mommie to get a little break, they do deserve that now and then :).

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I'm sorry your sad about your mom leaving.Yet I know she loves you
and will miss you lots.Also your friends will never forget you cause
your a very sweet adorable friend :)

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh we won't furget yoo, Daisy! We'll miss yoo tho. I's sure yore Mommie will find her way bak home to yoo cuz she'll miss yoo lots. And yore Daddy will feed yoo ok and all.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I's wont's forgets you Daisy! Stays strong, perhaps daddie beans will has a list of whats to do's for yous?

Sarge Charlie said...

oh no, a sad daisy makes a sad sarge

MeezerMom said...

oh Daisy, darn! we will miss you so much!

Dma said...

I'll miss reading about your antics every morning. That kitten is awfully darn cute. I think u should encourage yer mom to adopt him/her. Maybe u can use the week to bond with pixie...

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, I know you will miss your mom and that she will miss you, but it will be okay.

That shelter kitty is very cute. I hope the kitten finds a wonderful Forever Home.

The Crew said...

Daisy, try not to get upset. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Everyone you know loves you and we will not forget about you.

Poor human Dads...they do the best they can, but it's not the same as Mom, is it?

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy dear, I'm sad for you but I know your mommy will never stop loving you and she will miss you as much as you'll miss her. I'm sure your daddy will do all he can to keep you and Pixie well-fed and happy.

I'm surprised that you have a plain desktop like me, being the talented artist that you are... Perhaps your daddy will help you put something on it to surprise your mommy when she comes home and then you can do the meme:)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, I think you should get extra treats for when your Mommie gets back.

Addicted to crafting said...

Daisy, you are a little sweetie... I'll introduce you to Mr.Cat, he'll watch for you while your mommy's gone. :)

Your dad will take good care of you!!!!

Meow!!!!

Gretchen said...

I won't forget you, Daisy. Don't be scared, your mommy won't get lost. I'm sure your daddy will take good care of you. Somebody has to stay home and protect your daddy and Pixi from those crafty little lizards. Be brave.

Hugs till I see you again...G

Anonymous said...

I do not believe your human should be allowed to leave. No. Those are all excellent reasons. However, she would never find a cat that she likes as much as you.

Tiger Lily said...

Oh Daisy! Do not ever think that we would forget you!! Please don't worry. Your Mommie loves you very much and will miss you while she is gone. I believe your Daddie loves you too and will not forget to feed you treats. Daddies just show their love differently than Mommies do. Maybe he will surprise you and even help you blog!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well if you could come and stay with me i would dress you up every day and play with you all day long and take naps with you and make your stinky goodness just right and, oh wait, i forgot, i am going to europe. sorry honey! your daddy will take furry good care of you i know he will.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We could neffur furget yoo Daisy! Maybe, since yoor dad duzzent watch t.v. at nite, he cood take yoo stolling insted! Yoo'll haf a furry important job while yoor mom is gone, yoo will hafta snoopervise yoor dad giving Pixie her nanners and her medisin. Maybe mom will bring back some presents from yoor gramma. Yoor gramma always gives yoo such nice things. We know, nothing makes up for "mommy loves" but yoo will prolly get lots of dat when she gets back!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We could neffur furget yoo Daisy! Maybe, since yoor dad duzzent watch t.v. at nite, he cood take yoo stolling insted! Yoo'll haf a furry important job while yoor mom is gone, yoo will hafta snoopervise yoor dad giving Pixie her nanners and her medisin. Maybe mom will bring back some presents from yoor gramma. Yoor gramma always gives yoo such nice things. We know, nothing makes up for "mommy loves" but yoo will prolly get lots of dat when she gets back!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I cood never ever ever fergit yoo! I am going to be so sad and lonely wile yer gone!

BTW, I mooved the dedline for the Halloween Contest to 11:59pm on 10/28 to give evrywun an extra weekend to werk on thare costooms.

Chrissie said...

Dear Daisy's Daddy,

Plz make sure Daisy gets plenny temptations while her mommy is gone or she will STARVE! And plz make sure she gets plenny special chin scritchies, too, or she will wither from lack of affecshun.

Sincerely,

Angus Mhor

None said...

Im sure your mommy will miss you a whole lot and make up in chinny scratches when she gets back.

Tamra

jenianddean said...

Oh I bet if your mom leaves very very specific instructions for your dad he may be able to do at least a passable job while she is gone. And don't you worry, we're not going anywhere while she's gone.
--Jasper

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I bet your Mommie will call you everyday and "talk" with you on the funny thing that they put to their ears. I bet she will remind your Daddy to make sure you get all the stinky goodness (just right) and temptations and chin scritches.

And I bet she will have surprises for you when she gets back....

Purrs
Abby

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh no, daisy..this is bad news....you need to plot revenge! Seriously, how can your human desert you at such a crucial time? Hmm? You have halloween contests to prepare for and stunts to practice!

oh, it is all wrong. I wish I could help u. xx

Poppy said...

Don't worry, Daisy! We could never forget about you. Perhaps you should use this Mommie-free opportunity to train your Daddy to do all sorts of things your Mommie doesn't allow. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking: lizard party with all-you-can-eat temptation bar.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy! There is absolutely no way any of us will forget you! We love you and admire you, and will be thinking about you and miss you. I know you will miss your Mommie. I send big hugs to you, dear, and I wish your Mommie a good vacation.

Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn!

MaoMao said...

Please don't worry, Daisy, there is no way anykitty kould furget you -- you are such a kool kitty gurl! We will miss you bunchies and can't wait 'til you get back, and we Ballicai hope your Momma has a furry nice vakashun.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry your Mommy is leaving you, but sometimes they have to go see their own Mommys, too. Too bad your Daddy is not as attentive to your needs :-(

I suggest being loud and demanding to Daddy, all of the time, and you might be able to train him while Mommy's gone. Being loud and demanding works for my cats ;-)

I have been reading your blog for a little while now. I find you very cute, and funny at times :-D Thanks for visiting Sunny's blog.

The Furry Fighter said...

daisy daisy i will MISS YOU loads and definitely won't forget you! you need to get your daddy properly trained, he does not sound as perfect as your Mum! my mum has pictures of other cats on her phone too...i don't like it eother, i hope they stay on the phone and don;t move in here! x

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy! I really feel for you, girlfriend! It's hard for us kitties when our moms go away on a vacation ... When Mom got home, her stuff smelled like MANY different cats that she snuggled in place of ME! What's the deal?

My only suggestion is to make yourself a pest to your daddy so that you can get your needs met ('specially the TEMPTATIONS).

DMM

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

OMG!!!!! Daisy, STOP!!! Do not cry!!! we cannot standz it if you cry! Dis iz awful... can da momee really leavez you?

& what about dis pic on da phone? WHAT IZ DAT? (Of course, on da pozitive side, it kinda lookz like a baby Chairman Mao. & he iz furry nice!)

Why iz da momee goin' fur so long? I tink you should nego-shee-ate dis' time & make it shorter. DAt iz only fair.

Your frend,
Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

hi there Daisy...I will miss you and my mommie is leaving again too!!! MEow...

The Furry Kids said...

Mommies should never, ever be allowed to leave. Daddie's just do not cut it. They're ok and all, but Mommie's just do stuff better, you know? I would say she definitely owes you lots of temptations when she gets back.

Love,
Tazo

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, I'm sorry Daisy. My momma just told me that she's going away this weekend, too! It's hard to get by without mommas around to give scritches and treats. I hope your Daddy steps up to the plate.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

ASTOR CATS said...

We bets your mom has a good sense of direction and will find her way back home. But before she goes you should definitely have a little chat with her about your dad getting with the program. We's mean - stinkly goodness has to be done a particular way - chin scritches are mandatory - cuddling is a must especially when your favorite TV program is on and finally, treats shall be dispensed at regular intervals.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Aw Daisy....I will miss you and I will never forget you!

It sounds like you should use this time to train your Dad on all the proper ways to take care of you!

darlene said...

well, i am sure she will be fine...with daddy....hope you have a wonderful and safe trip

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh no! Do you think your mommie can give your daddie a crash course?

The Cat Realm said...

Poor Daisy! Don't worry, I am sure everybody will visit you just fine, no matter if your Mom is there or not... Tell your Dad to treat you will or or or - see I would have sent Anastasia over to bite him if he wouldn't. And now I have to live with Mrs. Hissy Ohnezahn... no teeth, no bite... Anastasia will bite him at night, when he sleeps, if he isn't worshiping the ground you are walking on!!!
Thank you for telling me about TT - I had no idea The Cat Realm got featured - I don't even know how it happened...
I am sure your Mom will make up for everything once she is back!
Your friend Karl

Sandra Schwab said...

Poor Daisy. It's always bad when Mommies leave and suddenly other people are responsible for all the important stuff like food, treats, and tummy rubbing.

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, you sure are a popular girl. My 3 kitties, Jack, Gidget and Fritz wanted to say hi, and hope you survive being without mom. It's hard when a novice is in charge of feeding you. Just hang in there till mom gets home. Bet she brings you a present.

Unknown said...

Say it ain't so, Daisy! Say it ain't so. I look forward to reading your blog everyday. I am very sad about this. No one will forget about you. I will still stop by everyday just in case you figure out how to use the computer on your own.

P.S. That little kitty kinda reminds me of Chairman Mao.

PerfectTosca said...

I don't think your mommy should leave either. You want me to come over and stop her?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh dear daisy! Please come and live with me for a week while your mommy is gone! Then I will come and live with you and pixie for a week after that when MY mommy is gone! Oh dear me we have to get through this somehow and stick together! I am just as worried as you are about the same things too. I have never been alone with daddy for a whole week!! I ahve to get all better by the time she leaves because he can not give me my pills!
Where is your mommy going to?
Love Peach

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i know wut u meen abowt dad'z not bein able to figyer owt how to prepare owr food properly. (it'z all in da mashing ...)
wut will i do widowt mi mornin dose uv daisy da curly cat? i will havta re-reed all yer entreez!
i hope yer mom hazza good time wid yer grandma.
i know she will miss u an daisy!
luv--jh

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, we could never forget about you! Maybe your Daddie will get confused and give you extra foods and treats! It could happen...

caspersmom said...

Don't be sad Daisy, your Mom will come back safe and sound. She will be back before you know it. By the way my Mom wants to thank you for telling her where you get your clothes. So glad you came to visit us today, we have been missing visiting everyone lately. Mom and Dad are trying to get done outdoors before the real cold weather comes. We will miss you not visiting but just catch up on your napping while your Mom is gone. Take care Daisy.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Daisy darling I will come and visit your site even while your Mommie is gone. And don't forget you will have to help take care of Pixie too. Also, I have it on good authority that Dads have their very own special chin scritches. I'm sure your Mommie will be safe with her Mommie, because Moms look out for each other. I'll sure miss you! Love, Karen

Boy said...

Oh dear! I just hate it when mummies got to weave! But don't wowwy Daisy, I'll not forget about you!

Karen Jo said...

I could never forget you, Daisy. Moms have good senses of direction, so I'm sure she won't get lost. Vishus deer are mostly scared of people, so I don't think you have to worry about that, either. Maybe the Mom took that picture of the kitty in the shelter just to show you how much another kitty is enjoying your old sleeping bag. Make sure your Dad remembers to give Pixie her banana and medicine. I bet your Mom will bring you back somethng extra special. Have a very nice vacation, Daisy's Mom.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, NO ONE culd forget YOU! thanks for visiting with Pixie and bringing bananers. And dont worry about the foods wile yur mom is away. Dads r usually the bestest about giving LOTS of food--even better than moms. we wish yur mom a good trip. r mom is exstending her trip with a vizit to her sister in north carolinuh. :(

~J&b

The Cat Realm said...

I need your help to make a decision - if you have time, come and take the poll at my blog? Thank you!
Karl

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not believe your mommy will forget you. You are too adorable a cat to forget. Maybe she will bring back deer for you to eat?

Siani said...

Aw, poor Daisy. So many worries. I won't forget you. Don't worry, Daddie will spoil you rotten and Mommie will arrive home safe and sound.

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, I just read your horrible news. I guess your mom deserves a vacation and dads are better than other kittysitters or heaven forbit a kitty hotel. As everyone has told you, we will not forget you. There' no way. In fact I think I'll have Daisy withdrawls until you post again. Be patient with your daddy. And if he doesn't behave you can always bite him. Let us know everything that happens while your mom is gone.

Your friend, Tyler

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh dear, Daisy! I got so upset that you may think your Mommy will get lost or Heaven forbid, we forget you, that I signed in as taking part in Thursday Thirteen!

We all love you and would never forget!!

We think your Daddy will give you good chin scritches and even some Temptations!

~ Gracie

Tink said...

I'm sure your mommy will miss you like crazy and more! Even if there came another kitten, noone can ever replace you! Here's a hug for you: (((((((Daisy)))))))
Thanks for visiting my Tolkien TT.

Related Posts with Thumbnails