Monday, October 22, 2007

Movie Monday: Break In!

I learned how to break into the pantry where all the food and treats are kept! Here is how I did it:


Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's amazing~!!!!! Diasy~!!!!
You are an Excellent opener~!!!!

Wowwww, how impressive, I think at the less have tempatation in there is wonderful~!!! You really use many strength to open it and doing wonderful job~!!!!!

Parker said...

::Clap clap clap:: Bravo Daisy! You gave me a very good idea - I need to start practicing opening our food closet!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay Daisy! We don't have those kind of doors, but if mom puts those in Speedy will know how to open them...yoor so talented!

Nomi said...

I am very envious of your dexterity and skill. My tweats are in a cubbard dat only beans can opin. But inspired by you Daisy, I shall spend all my non-snooze time twying to figer owt how to opin da fing. Cheers

cat_aunty said...

Good job!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy that was great!! I wanted to jump in there and give you a paw to open the door.
Just shows that when you smell a treat, you can do anything,even open doors!!!!!!!
Way to go Daisy!!!!
That movie gets 2 paws up!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very excellent instructional. I am glad that you did not get your nose pinched!

Happy Monday!
<3

Princess and Caesar

Honey P. Sunshine said...

thats furry smart daisy

Anonymous said...

You are one smart cookie Daisy, and your Mom is too (I don't think that Temptation was an accident). That was a really great video! Our biggest kitty, Bert, can open doors with lever knobs on them...he let himself out into the backyard a couple of times, so we had to get rid of all the lever-type door knobs in the house. He was very disappointed. He opens drawers so he can sleep on the nice clean clothes inside now. You rock Daisy!

None said...

Good job Daisy! I have the same food as you (well for kittens anyway)but soon I will be stepping it up to the big cat food!

Careful with your little nose...

Purrrs,
Tamra

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a very clever cat Daisy. We loved your movie, Mommy really liked the music that was playing.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Dma said...

Mighty impressive. You do need to be careful not to pinch your nose or paws. And just a hint- if you do further cat burglaring you might want to make sure a camera is not around :-).

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh those Temptations are so temptin'
I'm glad you didn't pinch your nose!

~ Napoleon

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh daisy, we was scairt that you would hert your beautiful nose or pawsies!!! now you can chew through the bag of crunchies when mommy isn't looking

Black Cat said...

Daisy, you are so clever. Great job and great movie:) xxx

Sunny's Mommy said...

I always like your movies :-)

The Furry Kids said...

Good job, Daisy!!! You have very impressive technique. I am sooo proud of you. I was a little askeered at the part where your nosie almost got pinched, but I knew you'd be ok. And that surprise Temptation that was just waiting there... It's like a perfect day or something.

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Very impressive, Daisy. Now you just need to figure out how to get into that big bag on food.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are so smart, Daisy! I am not very good at opening doors, I should go practice.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Not only a beautiful kitty, but a smart one! We like that! When our humans had a pantry door like yours, they had to put a door stop in front of it! Hehehehe!

Thanks for leaving a comment. We didn't even know you had come to visit us when we found your blog through Sassy cat!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Anonymous said...

Great movie Daisy! You are so smart! We have not figured out how to get to our foods and Temptations. It is nice to see you in action.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! And they say kitties aren't smart. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

At our old house we had a door like that on our pantry and I could open it. I think that's very smart of you to figure out how to do it. Now we have a regular door with a latch that seems to require longer legs to reach the knob and opposable thumbs to turn it....

LZ said...

My LL has a door like that to her closet where her clothes are. Inside there are boxes with stinky shoes and inside those boxes are bits of paper trash!!! So I know how to do this too. Imagine how many doors we could open as a team!

Kaze

Kavan said...

Great job! I also know how to open all the cabinets and closet doors too! We could get all the kitties who know how to do this and have a great Temptation posse!

Kavan

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What an amazing cat burglar you make! Know you just need to show us how to open up door with knobs so we can all get to our treats. :D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
I can do that, too!
My female human hates when I jump in that cupboard after having opend the door. In it is all her kitchen stuff for baking and cooking. He, he..

Rascal said...

Brava! Great job. No wonder you wanted to get in there. I think, however, that you need to train your mommie to open those doors when you ask. You were polite after all.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You are such a smart kitty Daisy! Now you can raid the food any time you want a snack!

Team Tabby said...

We love your movie, Daisy! Very clever of you.

Moe & Mindy

PS Thanks for visiting us today - you are very nice too.

Poppy said...

Wow, you are a very talented cat burglar, Daisy. My cousin Jasper is like that too. He opens the cupboard where his food bag is kept and he uses one claw to slash it open. Then he just eats out of the bag. His parents have even stopped filling his dish. Why bother when you have a self-feeder!?

Poppy

Sassy Kat said...

That was really neat! I knew it could be done but have never seen it with my own eyes. I knew a cat that said he figured out how to get into the pantry just like you did but when his mom found out about this she put a brick in front of the door so it couldn't be opened. I hope that doesn't happen to you. Now you can get treats whenever you want to!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Way to go Daisy. FAZ

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awesome, Daisy!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

That was pawsome!!!

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, Daisy! That was marvellous! Dorydoo can open doors and kabinetes and stuffies, too -- I think if you two joined forces, you kould take ofur the world and get a HUGE pile of Temptayshuns! hehehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are a very smart Kitty!
I think I can learn many B&E (breaking and entering) tips from you.

Andrewbun

The Feline Sextet said...

Bravo Daisy! Her Majesty can do dat trick too, she usta do it alls the times in da house da hoomans lived in afore the rest of us camed along, she'd let herself in AND out of closets and hide for naps and worry Meowmy 'n GranMeowmy by not coming out, or skeer dems by not mofing til dey went to pick fumfin ups den she'd pop open her eyes and YAWN..she says dey yelled efurrytime!
Closets is so much funs! Haf fun asplorin efurrywheres now!
T.F.S.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are such a clever and ingenious kitty! Good job getting the pantry door open -- your determination is an inspiration to us all! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

p.s. -- you made Mom say SQUEE again!

Catzee said...

Ooooo, yur sooooo smart! I'm gonna try that!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I wonder if buns can do that... We're going to have to try!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy - I am awestruck!!!! You are such a clever cat!! My human was laughing and laughing at that video, I however was sat taking notes.

xx

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

To da AWEZOME Daisy!!

Delilah iz over here doin' da hand-springz, she iz soo impressed. I yam astounded & da rest of da group waz watchin' intently at da supre itty-bitty cat doin' such smartee trix!

-Dr Tweety

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow--you are very technically adept, Daisy. That is a pretty complex door you figured out there. Very impressive work.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Dobby said...

Wow! Good job! I am going to study this video very hard so that I can learn how to do that at my house!

Scout said...

Daisy,

That was totally awesome! And you deserved the temtayshun after your hard work!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You have a new profession to add to your resume now... cat burglar extraordinaire! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

"Yay" Way to go Daisy.I will study this so I can do the same...Thanks :)

Gretchen said...

Uh oh...this bit of knowledge could be dangerous...

Hugs...G

The Devil Dog said...

My, Daisy, you are very tenacious, intelligent and cunning. A true cat. What is your mom going to do now, to keep you out of the closet?

Roxy

Leslie said...

Oh Daisy, we love it. That made our morning here in Australia. You're a Movie Star! From Pyewacket AND Trixie AND Tigger.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are just the smartest cat. EVER.


Not The Mama

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you are the most intrepid cat burglar I have ever known. And you were caught on camera, which didn't stop you from reaching your goal of finding the food and treats! Awesome video presentation, too!

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy, this was impressive. I had no idea you were this sneaky. You are very amazing.

Note to self: Never invite Daisy over cause she will find my treats and steal them!

Just kidding!

Love You,
Henry

Unknown said...

That is very clever Daisy! Now you can just help yourself whenever you are hungry. I used to be able to do that, but then my Mum put magnetic catches on everything : (

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy,
You are one smart cat. For that, I am inviting you over for a feast of pizzas, paella and German sausages. Please come!
MoMo

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy! Thank you sooo meowch for this instructional film! I think I needs to go practice... I wonder if the Beans will figure out what I am up to ;)

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy - you are very talented! You'd make a great "cat burglar"!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom keeps our treats locked in a plastic jar with a lid an' our food isn't in bags, it's in barrels with lids, too! No matter how good I get at breakin' in, I never can "feed myself" ...

You're furry clever, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, you are soooooo smart, Daisy! We gonna try your tactics now....

~Donny and Marie

Skeezix the Cat said...

I CAN OPEN DOORS, TOO!!! Mr TF teeched me how! It's FUN!!!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, not only are you beautiful, you are very talented too! You are such a fun curly girl.
Hugs to you and sister Pixie,
Lorianna and her 3 kitties: Cody, Cricket and Billie

Boy said...

You're so cwever Daisy!

lordjaders said...

Why do cats act so surrrprrrised? Of courrrse, you'rrre a genius!
I think it is verrry rrresponsible to get yourrr own food. Sometimes ourrr beans get busy and we must do what we should forrr our own surrrvival.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, good work! Mr. Chen is working on getting the door to the basement open where the stinky goodness and crunchies are kept. We should take some lessons from you - except ours is a door knob we're working on.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

daisy said...

My Franklin and Tucker sit up nights figuring out things like this.

What a great video! What a cool cat you are, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy,

Freckles here! Ozzy and I can do that too, but the only room in our house with folding doors like yours is the laundry room. No treats in there! Boo! Hiss!

MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, and Lola

The Fluffy Tribe said...

very clever Daisy, you are so smart ~The Fluffy Tribe

Karen Jo said...

You are very smart to figure out how to get the pantry door open. Now the question is, what is your Mom going to do to keep you out of there?

Anonymous said...

I was watching your movie yesterday evening when the young bean brutally picked me up from the computer because SHE wanted to chat with her friends...grrrr. She didn't even let me leave a comment...

Daisy, I am so impressed and proud of you! You are a fantastic actress and this HowTo video is demonstrating in detail how find your food. So when human beans forgot to feed their kitty, or they gave not enough, this video shows how to easy get what every hungry kitty wants!

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job breaking into the pantry. I used to climb a gazillion shelves to find the nip mom used to hide on us kittys. I got found out when she saw me chewing the plastic lid open.

jenianddean said...

Way to go Daisy!! You are so smart. Fluffy (the one that came before) could open doors like that. He was pretty smart too. The only doors we can open are cabinet doors, but mom keeps our treats locked away behind a door with a knob. When you figure out how to get into doors like that, PLEASE let us know.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are SO clever!!! What a great way to feed yourself!

Luf, Us

The Crew said...

clapclapclapclapclap (thunderous applause)

Pure genius! Daisy you are an inspiration to everycat.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Daisy!!!!!!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

You're amazing Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Clever Girl! Here is a big hug. Whannh.

darlene said...

hee hee, too funny...one smart girly...i best make sure mine never see this video

Andree said...

Oh Daisy! Not just a gorgeous face! You go, girl! (Your mom's cupboads put me to shame, they are so tidy!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails