Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Bedroom Playground

The big bedroom is a very fun playground where I can practice my Circus stunts. Here I am standing in the window getting ready... Next, I jump onto the highwire. This part is a little bit tricky. Look at my back legs!
From there, I like to leap onto the next window over. The windowsill is a little narrow, so I must be very careful! Do you think I look like a flying squirrel?
Then, I can relax and enjoy the view out the window. I like being up high. Sometimes I pretend I can fly.
The clouds change all the time, and it is just like watching t.v.
And when I am all done, I leap down. That is the funnest part of all. I am Supercat! I think I am really flying!

Share/Bookmark

61 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, Yes, You are flying, I see you flying~!!!
I enjoy watching your every movement, that is very cute~!!!
I LOVE the pose that you jump to the next window from the windowsill, that is just like an art~!!! I am cheering for you~!!! You are just like a beautiful cutey fairy~!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you also like to watch the coulds, I do that too everyday~!!! Maybe sometimes we could see the same clouds~! I think your clouds must have flown here~!

Poppy Q said...

Wow!!!

Parker said...

Daisy, did you drink some Red Bull or something? It's like you have wings!

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy Daisy Daisy... this is just super-fantastic... pictures say it all. Queen On High..

Ramses said...

Cool you can fly! :)

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, Daisy, you are a great circus performer. I am glad you like being up high, it looks a little scary to me.

Roxy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That looks like so much fun Daisy. We like to sit in windows too, but ours aren't very high up.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Your such a beautiful and graceful
kitty.I love the photo of you looking at the clouds :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, and you even do your own stunts!! You really ARE a Supercat!

Hugs
~Ruis

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Daisy, this brings back many many good memories of us in our younger more agile days. Prinnie and I were like circus monkees... only we were the amazing flying rex tigers!

purrrrs for a happy day!

Laura W said...

Daisy I hope you gave your photographer extra Temptations for that gig.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Daisy,you do look like a flying squirrel but way cuter!! ;) That is a great way to stay in shape too.
In my younger days I liked to jump up high,bit I did not do the highwire!
I love to look out the windows too,they are like TV

Dma said...

That looks like a great room for you. I'm equally amazed by your skills and by the skills of your photographer.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU are an acrobat no doubt about it and a furry good one too.

Purrs
Abby

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You shoulds have a super cape to do your flyings with.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Its important to have a good place to practice circus stunts. Yours is perfect because it has a soft landing Just In Case.

Have you ever tried to jump on the ceiling fan? The first foster kittens would try to all the time. Silly kittens!

Anonymous said...

All cats are acrobats but I think you're the best of the lot, Daisy!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Whoa! Be careful up there, Daisy! I think Craisy is having a bad effect on you! ;)

Forty Paws said...

Wowee Daisy!!! You are quite the little acrobat! It's a good thing you aren't wearing your poodle skirt. You might get tripped up and miss one of your stunts!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are super Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you need a little cape with a big D on it! For Super Daisy!
You are our super hero!

Daphne & Chloe
Jazper & Spooker
and Little Isis
(and Not The Mama, too!)

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Such death-defying stunts, Daisy! My goodness you're so brave. You need a little pink super-hero cape. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You certaintly are talented Daisy! You don't even need Captain Jack's agility lesson (its his first piracy lesson on our blog today). In fact, you could teach us a few things!

LZ said...

You are so lucky to have a bed like that with those windows! I love climbing in places that are "dangerous".

Latte

jenianddean said...

SuperDaisy - Oh my goodness! You are so talented. I think you need a some kind of costume for those daring high wire acts.Please be careful!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I think we should have wings, then we COULD fly. That would be best!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so brave. I think that walking around on the top of the bed would be funnest though. The Almost Dad almost bought a bed like that. I wish he had. Momma didn't want me leaping down on her at night though...

Anonymous said...

Fearless Daisy... you understand that when you know what you're doing, you don't have problems even at those heights. Kudos to your mommie for getting you in mid-flight and showing everyone how graceful you are!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the cutest flying squirrel we every saw! It looks like you are flying and you are so acrobatic, we were a little scairt about you jumping so high.

Your mom takes really good pictures of you and our mom wants to tell your mom that your home is absolutely beautiful!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yer lucky yoo can git that high!!! I'd give anything to be abul to fly, but the only way I can do that is by jumping frum the upstares to the downstares, and that makes the Food Ladey skreem.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! That's a great circus stunt! You do look like you're flying at the end!

Black Cat said...

Roll up, roll up to the Big Top for the Amazing Flying Daisy the Curly Cat! Fantastic action and photography. You and your Mom are so talented:) xxx

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

How lucky you are to have such wonderful windows for cloud gazing! That must be so much fun!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you make me so nervous when you go so high like that! There is nothing that high up that I am able to get on here at my house. It kinda sucks.

Sassy Kat said...

I stopped over to invite you to my Halloween party that I am having on Sunday. Hope you can come the information is on my blog, be sure to tell your friends about it.
I have to say that you have the best bedroom ever to play in. I wish I could come and visit and jump around with you.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That looks like lots of fun Daisy!!!!! I wish I could fly too!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Boy Daisy you should join the USA Jim Nastics Team! And P.S. you've been tagged!

Scout said...

Those are some good circus stunts!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow daisy those are some impressive and terrifying circus stunts!!!

I think your house looks beautiful, the human loves that bed. Her bed is a cheap pine thing with broken slats.

You are so lucky Daisy!

xx

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a great activity center, um, I mean room. You're so lucky to be able to do that. Those windows are great and your highwire stunts are deathdefying.

I had a little issue with my window this morning...or was it Bendrix???

Nomi said...

She flies like a byrd in da skyeee!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are a TALENT, Miss Daisy! I can't get up that high 'cuz I am short an' stocky. Lucky Charmz would like to invite you to teleport over so that he can show you how to climb up above the cabinets.
DMM

Unknown said...

Red bull...airplane...butterfly...a comet...supergirl..no..no is a super Daisy..she fly mom she fly..I wish fly too mom!!

´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Luna Spain

Tiger Lily said...

Whoa! That looks like fun!!! You do look like you're flying!

The Furry Fighter said...

wowzer daisy - you are very very brave indeed. i hate heights so much! i even get nervous if meowmie puts me on the kicthen counter top! i admire your courage xxx

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daizy-doo,

Can you ride a bicycle made fur two?

We five are duly imp-pressed wit deze acro-batz acts of fly-highin.'

-Dr Tweety

Unknown said...

WOW Daisy, those are great action shots. Do you have a Wonder Woman costume? You should get one - it looks like you are flying - mmmm....does Wonder Woman fly? Well, if she doesn't, she should.

Sassy Kat said...

I am so happy that you are coming to my party. I know we will have a lot of fun. I bet you win the jumping contest. See you soon.

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Daisy, you are an amazin' jumpur! You and my sistur Dorydoo are both so good at jumpin it's like you walk on air.

Thankies so much fur readin' the story Momma wroted fur me -- I'm so glad you and your Mommie enjoyed it!

Kittyhugs and hugs from MaoMao!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Whoa, weee! I am so impressed by your agility and your parent's photography skill in capturing your flight. That 4-poster bed certainly is well placed and I prefer your TV to mine - the screen is bigger!
MoMo

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy! You are a marvelous jumper -- you do indeed like you are flying! You look like a superhero Girlcat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kitikata-san said...

You are the best acrobat Daisy!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I totally need those upper windows to observe from!

Lux said...

You are such a circus star, Daisy! Great flying! Beautiful sky ...

catsynth said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun.
Great action shots!

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

I just deleted my comment because I hit the post button too fast and my spelling was atrocious!
What I had said was: that is a great flying cirucus act. Daisy The Great Flying Feline!

What a show...you look like you're having a lot of fun.

Hugs...G

Meepzor said...

Great blog! Keep up the good work. Cat lovers everywhere can relate to this!

Anonymous said...

The girls are so jealous of your playground!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, you make my Mom nervous, but I love your circus stunts!

Moms daughter (maybe my sister bean?) was a clown in the Greatest Show On Earth. She did some stunts, but not as spectacular as yours!

~ Napoleon

Andree said...

What great photos of you in midair. The grace of a dancer, the athleticism of a gymnast. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails