Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Names

My bunny friend Mrs. Sniffles tagged me for a Meme about all of my special names. Here they are:


YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffie + tail characteristic)
Craisy Long

YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite toy-filler + favorite cookie)
Catnip Temptation

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species)
Pink Cat

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name)
Catda

SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink)
The Lavender Water

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Robert Ira

STRIPPER NAME: (your favorite scent + favorite treat)
Catnip Temptation (I am starting to see a trend here...)

SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower)
Christmas Daisy

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Bananer Furrie

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant)
Stinky Goodness Catnip

YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your favorite hobby + favorite weather element + “Tour”)
The Circus Stunt Sunshine Tour

I will tag anycat who wants to play!
Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I think that some of those would be hard--although I guess I am the Presidential Sunshine Tour for my rock Star Tour!!!!

Lux said...

Those are some cool names, Craisy Long!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

verree impressiv namez daisy. i wuz laffin an laffin!
congratulashunz on yer win! i'm prowd uv u.
luv--jh

Unknown said...

Daisy, I have a hard time believing that you have a stripper name! I hope you don't let your momma see this.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

That is a great meme, Daisy! We like your Cartoon Name and your Starwars Name best!!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

The Cat Realm said...

Catnip appears three times....
Interesting.....

Gretchen said...

Very cute meme, I just my play that one.

Hugs...G

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very cute meme~!!
And I think your SPY NAME is wonderful~!

Black Cat said...

Hahaha, excellent meme. Love all the names but I think your Rock Star and Cartoon Names are the best:) xxx

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

hahahahahaaaaaa
The Circus Stunt Sunshine Tour is fantastic!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha those are brilliant daisy, I must tag myself and play along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails