Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: I made a BIG splash!





Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

jams o donnell said...

Aren't you the mischevious one but what is a cat to do but give the cup a good bat! Happy WW

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe, that Splash is cool, I think your mommy photo very well~!

I think after you made this splash, you probaly make a "it's no big deal"'s expression. hehehhe~ Well, it's just my guess~!

Smile*
Adan

Anonymous said...

Big splash! As long as it was into the sink though, that's a good thing! Luckily it didn't go all over the floor, then you'd have been in big trouble!

Ramses said...

That looks like a good game too, but I still want to play Mummy Cat and 'ickle baby kitten with Ramses for now... ;)

Parker said...

That looks like a lot of fun Daisy! Do you ever stick your paw in the cup?

Jane Doe said...

Great capture of precarious Daisy! I also love your faucet fixtures.

The Devil Dog said...

Great job, Daisy. And very nice photos.

Roxy

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, Daisy...that was a big splash! You are such a beautiful kitty!

Thanks for visitin our bloggie!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so cute and smart!

Anonymous said...

Good job. ;-) Happy WW.

Aline de Chevigny said...

LOL she's adorable, so how scared was she?

Aline

Black Cat said...

Nice one Daisy, you are such a little pickle:)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

whap!

splash!! we love doing this too.
Especially me! Totally a cup tipper

Happy Wednesday
purrrs to you and Pixie

Unknown said...

Love the pix! Cats are just too funny. We have an old man, 16 yrs old, and a one year old terror! lol Have a great day!

Mickey's Musings said...

It's fun to knock things over just to watch them fall isn't it?

Forty Paws said...

Way to go Daisy! You've got your Mommie well trained.

Luf, Us

kml said...

I love it! You did well capturing her in the act!

The Furry Kids said...

Good job, Daisy! You have given us a great idea - we have never thought of doing this! heh heh

EG

Honey P. Sunshine said...

weeeeeeeeeee

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Nice paw work there Daisy! Right on the mark!

Dma said...

I understand this in an activity you do every night before your mom goes to bed. The few times my Diego-san has done this trick he has been severely scolded because he's gotten water all over the floor. I'll have to show him your technique because it appears you keep all the water in the sink. Very impressive.

The M's said...

Mommie puts a really big cup out so we can't turn it over, maybe we can talk her into the smaller cups.

Catlady4 said...

Yay Daisy! That looks like fun!

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and BOb

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh, you definitely made a big splash!! Good work!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I find out today about feline agility competition. I think you should try out for it, you would be natural.

Nomi said...

Dat showed skill, reel skill

jenianddean said...

Way to go Daisy!!! Making big splashes! ::spin:: It's one of my favorite things to do. Your mommy is a very good photographer. I hope you gave her two temptations for her excellent camera work.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Note for JMC's Mom - You are a good girl for making your splashes in the sink. The McKitten-Cat(mostly Jasper) get in trouble when they make a big splash. Usually the big splash is all over my bedside table.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Hahahah -- that is so good and you even kept it in the sink!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You are too funny!

None said...

Oh Daisy you have the same hobby as me! You really should try pushing with your nose! I have done many splashes myself to the point where the servants have to keep a close eye onto any cup or glass they take out. I guess they were really fed up of cleaning coffee splashes on the walls, desks, counter, computer monitor, you name it, I dirtied it!

Purrrs,
Tamra

Anonymous said...

This usually happens on my end table with a full 32oz. cup.

Gotta love 'em, but sometimes want to put 'em on Freecycle.....

Scout said...

That looks like great fun with a really big splash as a pay off! I love knocking things around!

Anonymous said...

You did make a huge splash Daisy!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow that looks like to much fun! I might have to try it. If only momma would put a cup on a surface I was allowed to stand on!

bsilvia said...

You remind me of my perish little one. He used to play with running water from faucet...

Tybalt said...

DAISY! You've been hanging around Ivy too much! That is something that Ivy would do and try to pretend she didn't. . . uh oh. Ivy just saw the pictures and said "good job!" Holly is snickering. Well, it was funny. =^_^=

Thanks so much for giving me sympathy while mommy was gone! She's back now and spoiling us extra.

catsynth said...

Big splash indeed.
Looks like you had some fun with that...

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dats da best game in da werld! Pushing fings off anywhere is so much fun. Did yoo get scared when it splashed in da sink?

TheSlyCat said...

How fun!!! We like playing in the sink as well! Have a great day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

At least you did it in da sink, Speedy pushed mom's coffee cup off da table on to da FLOOR! She had just washed da floor, Speedy can't be found...

Anonymous said...

funny photos series. happy ww

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you are very mischevious! Your Mommie sure can take some good action shots!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that looks like FUN!!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha!

Good girl!

Believer in Balance said...

Talented cat!

Anonymous said...

Good thing the water didn't spill on your very nice Halloween costume, Daisy.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You an' Charmee both like to spill stuff, 'cept he spills are really big cup onto the living room carpet whenever he gets "bored" with the water. You're much better behaved ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

I think there are some cups in our bathroom...Excuse me gotta go.

The Crew said...

I'm a firm believer in playing in water. I love it!!

You made a great splash!

George

Anonymous said...

ohhh Daisy you is soo funny...puurrr meow...

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes thats a bigs splash Daisy!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Yahoo Daisy!!!! Iris iz cheerin' you on. Da water glass iz da bestee fun she sez. Especially if you can aim it at da momeez head!!!!

-Dr Tweety speakin' fur Iris

HRH Yao-Lin said...

sahahaha daisy you are so funny! And naughty! x

Anonymous said...

Now that is a pretty neato trick! I like your tekneek, Daisy, very smart of you to splash it in the sink and not on yourself.

Unknown said...

Daisy, that looks like a lot of fun! Conner was drinking out of mom's cup the other day. But he didn't knock it over.

Andree said...

hmmmm
Knock it into the sink? Nice and neat? Try this: knock every cup (if glass, you get more points) onto the floor. Hit it hard to make sure it breaks. This makes your humans keep the counter tops nice and clean of any breakables!

Leslie said...

I wish I could play with you.

Unknown said...

I bet you that is one of your favorite things to do everyday.

Samantha & Mom said...

Way to go Daisy!!! Splashing looks like a lot of fun. Did you get your foot wet? Tigger do you think we could get Mom to let us do that?
Thanks for your nice complements on our Gizzy Quilts and I am going to put my Princess costume outfit in the Halloween Contest! Mom is still trying to get Tigger in his. He says, Not in this lifetime! (hehehe)
Your FL furiends,

MaoMao said...

oh wowie, those are great photos of you makin a splashie! I love, love, love playin' with watur and makin' splashies is so much FUN!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

How precious! You know how to make a big slash, don't you dear. I don't much like playing with water, but I love your pictures!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

That's remarkable!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Good work, Daisy!!! No cup left standing is our motto!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Lux said...

You're giving me ideas, Daisy ...

Leona said...

Oh good splash Daisy! I love to fling things. Once I found a cup of lemonade Ma put on her dresser for a second. I flung it all over the floor. and sat there waiting until Ma saw what I did. She was not happy but I had the time of my life!

Sultanfus

lordjaders said...

Push a lot of waterrr into the sink...then push a little lizarrrd into the waterrr...and watch it go swimmy wimmy! It is morrre fun than a wind up toy!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

good job on spillin owt da water daisy. i like dat.
tonite i wuz eetin da buttonz on mi mom'z swetter. it wuz intrestin.
luv--jh

Kimo and Sabi said...

Next time try that wif a bigger cup - that way you'll make a tidal wave and knock over all da stuff off da counter - it's funner!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

What a FUN GAME! It landed in a great place too. We are off to see what we can find to make a splash!

Purrs and Loves

Zed Monster and those other Kitty Cats!

Gretchen said...

Oopsie!
My mom bean won't let me play with water anymore. I make a big mess.
So try to be very careful around her water glasses now.

TorAa said...

Excellent captured

Related Posts with Thumbnails