Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #43: Things I will not wear


You know I love to dress up in beautiful fashions. Here are 13 things I would not like to model:
  1. Panty hose. Because I would not shave the furs from my legs, and I do not think panty hose would look very good with furry legs.
  2. Shoes of any kind. I hate having anything on my feets. And you know I tried to wear the cute bunny slippers.
  3. Same thing for socks. I like my feets to be free.
  4. I never wear underwears (panties or bras).
  5. I do not wear pants. Because pants are for boys. And they are too hard to wear.
  6. Tight skirts. I can wear some loose skirts (like my poodle skirt and my denim romper). But I cannot wear anything tight like a pencil skirt.
  7. Jumpsuits. Because I am long-waisted.
  8. I love necklaces, but I do not wear rings or bracelets. Except one time, I did wear sequined wristbands.
  9. I have many, many t-shirts. But they are all short-sleeved. Long sleeves are not comfortable for me.
  10. Things with buttons, zippers, or laces. Almost all my outfits that look like they have these things are actually fastened with velcro. The laces or buttons are just for decoration.
  11. Anything that is very tight or uncomfortable.
  12. I also do not like loose or baggy clothing. Because it is hard to run around and play if your clothes are falling off.
  13. Anything that is very ugly. Even though I try to have an open mind about fashion.


Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think the ideal are: not tight, not ugly, not losing the original Daisy style~!

Well, I think you are doing very correct lesson, tight clothes is so good for us, even for human~!
And, our feet are very important, so, it can't be cover or wear. Most important is, too ugly will lose our original personality, that is not good~!!! Good clothes must help us add scores, not lose them~

Great thirteen points, I like it~!

Poppy Q said...

Thems good fashion rules. Boy my mum would be scared to try and dress me up - she knows that I would hate it. But maybe she will have to try!!!

I has never seen you wear anything ugly Daisy - you always look so pretty. They all admired you costume when my mum showed her work colleagues.

Parker said...

Daisy, I think you have excellent fashion sense. I think that you are wise not to wear anything on your paws, they are too pretty to cover up. And pantyhose? EEEwWwwwwWW!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we remember those "evil" Bunny Slippers. They were not something we would wear either!

Great List! Have a beautiful day and we are sending nose kisses for you and Pixie!

PS... Yes, you were right. Friday is actually Merlin, Riot and the Human's day for celebration. It would have been Baby's too but sadly, she left us after 19 years.

Sending purrs!

Ramses said...

Those are some very good fashion tips Daisy! Though being a Mancat I think I'll skip the wearing of skirts altogether! ;)

jenn said...

Cute list.
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think you'd look cute in just about anything (or nothing, nudge-nudge, wink-wink). Still, you make some good points about why you don't wear certain items.

My human says Brit is beautiful and also hopes she gets the forever home she deserves. (We Good Cats have already put our collective paws down -- at this house, 3 Good Cats plus Nicky are enough!)

Anonymous said...

Fashion rules to live by! Some people could take this advice to heart :)

Happy TT!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are very good rules, Daisy. By the way, if we did not congrat you before on Skeezix'a Halloween Award, consider yourself congrats now. I think you are a perfect fashion plate.

Roxy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Those are all sensible rules, Daisy. We won't ware any clothes at all and mom sez panty hose are only okay in the winter but she would rather ware pants.

Anonymous said...

Nobody with such a dazzling fur coat should wear anything else!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Models definately have to know their personal style, and it looks like you have yours down pat. :)

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs some fashion standards! Happy TT, Daisy! (If you scroll down a few posts on my blog, you can see my own kitties' brand new haircuts! One enjoys her new, shorter fur, but the other was considerably less impressed!)

Leslie said...

You could be a super model really easily. You coud be the best thing on the cat walk.

Anonymous said...

My mum HATES pantyhose too! And her legs aren't even furry!
But she thinks your Bun slippers are ADORABLE (of course!)

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom knows what you don't like to wear. Otherwise there will be lots of shreds!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are so cute that even if you wore something ugly,you would make it look cute.
I don't like to wear clothes.I model my black fur ;)

Patti said...

Cute list!! You are such a pretty kitty ... you probably look good in anything! :) Happy Thursday!

jenianddean said...

OMG Daisy! Those bunny slipper pictures made me laugh out loud. Had I been drinking milk, it would have come out of my nose!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Dma said...

Until #13 you described my own personal wardrobe tastes as well.

My favorite parts of your wardrobes usually are your hats. You always look spectacular in hats.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very open minded about fashion but also very realistic. Baggy clothes are very bad and could be dangerous!

We love all of your pretty outfits!

Purrrs to you and pixie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy you always look great in anything you chose to wear.

Purrs
Abby

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I would like Bean to get me a hoodie. I do not like to wear clothes, but with the weather turning colder, I think I could like a hoodie.

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you would look good in anything, even a jumpsuit! It is good to know what your limitations are. I have never seen you look less than stunning. <3

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Our dear Daisy, we just learned that you were behind a pink lady mission to come visit us. Thank you. We're still sad and Mom is mopey, but we really appreciated everyone's visits and kind words.

And we're glad that you do have some rules about wearing fashions. As we get older, we're putting our paws down even more about wearing ANYthing.

Love,
~J&B (and their mom)

DK & The Fluffies said...

The thought of you shaving your legs sent DKM into a fit of giggles.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Our Mommy said you are very smart not to wear stuff that is uncomfortable.


~Scylla & Charybdis

Nomi said...

You is very discerning Daisy. I like a puddt tat wot knows its own mind. Just like me reely.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Mommy likes your rules. She says that panty hose and shoes are awful!

Shaggy and Scout said...

It is just as important for a fashion diva to know what to wear as it is to know what not to wear.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That sounds like a good list of things not to wear.

I love the older photo of you with the sequined wristbands. Those look very well on you!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our Mom likes your rules!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yoo gave me urjes win yoo talked abowt not waring panties.

Anonymous said...

I think women all over will agree with your first one.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I knew Skeezy would get urges frum number 4! You look furry pretty in yur pictor.

Daisy, I'll asplain an show the pink brush anofur day. Rite then, it was there fur me to rub my chin on while Mom was brushin me wif the Zoom Groom. I fink she bot that brush fur Bonnie, but... Bonnie don't like brushin. She's crazy.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Being new to fashions these are to see. I'll make sure momma reads it. It might save me from bunny slippers.

Scout said...

I don't wear clothes but you look so cute in your outfits!

LZ said...

Those all sound like reasonable requirments to me. I'm still just experimenting with clothes so I'll have to trust you on most of those.

Kaze

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent! I agree with efurrything in this week's TT. I would also like to add "anything that's embarrassing to wear ... like wigs" ...
DMM

Black Cat said...

Panty hose and shoes would not be good things for a pretty kitty like you to wear. We call panty hose "tights" here in the UK and they can be, well, tight! What's even worse is when they are not "tight" and they wrinkle and start wriggling down your legs. I wear jeans most of the time though I don't think they'd be comfortable for you:) xxx

P.S. I would have given you the "I <3 Your Blog" award too but I think you've already had it about eleventy-fourteen times because it would be well-deserved. If not, consider yourself nominated and pick it up from my bloggie because I really do love your blog:) xxx

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a good list - I would not wear any of those things either!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you could make a paper bag look good!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I second what Junior said!
You are always a fashion plate.

(oh, and we're sure that Skeezix likes it that you go commando...)

luv,
your friends from
Purrchance To Dream

Milton said...

The only thing I likes to wear is my Fever Boa (its bright red). Is it fashionable for a mancat to wear a boa?
---Beezer

The M's said...

We ladies have to be picky...Missy

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehhe I bet skeezix will pass out when he reads number 4. Hehe

Daisy you deserve to be choosy because you look divine in whatever you wear! So much to choose from, so little time!

x

Christine and FAZ said...

You have obviously spent quite a bit of time thinking about this Daisy. FAZ

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

I yam glad you do not wear panty hoze. Anyting wit da name hoze iz sure to spring a leak!!!

-Dr Tweety

Unknown said...

I still think that is the most beautiful outfit you have ever worn.

The Furry Fighter said...

i love your fashion guidelines daisy. please could you tell me whether your mum makes your clothes or buys them? and are they actually made for cats or small dogs/beans and adapted? my mummy is getting ideas...i rather hope she doesn't pursue them! i hate collars let alone clothes! xxx

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oh dear...no panties?! (Skeez is wetting his pants right now!)

Cindy said...

Daisy- the girls once put Ricky in a toddlers pink "bikini". It was screaming, Ricky was yowling, and we were howling with laughter. Poor Ricky has been dressed up and dressed up.

Samantha & Mom said...

We can see that you have to know what works and what doesn't for modeling. Panty hose would seem the hardest one, who wants to shave off our furs. Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you know we not dress up, neither are we fashion models. You on the other hand, are the most famous Kitty Fashion Model there is. And one of the advantages of being famous is that you can ask what you want and say "No" to everything you don't like.

You are right about wanting your legs and feet free. It is always possible a lizard comes by while you wearing clothes, and then you need legs and feet to chase after it.

Shaved legs. Ahhhh, Noooo, Not Done for us!! Female beans might have other ideas, but we are proud of our furry legs!

I don't think there is anything that would look ugly on you, but you are the star and you show us a wide variety of fashion.

I think the staff and I are your greatest Dutch fans.:)

Purrs
~Ruis

Boy said...

Of course as a model, you should make your wishes known. I wove all your outfits Daisy!

Anonymous said...

oooh. no undywares. Daisy goes comando!

Gretchen said...

I'm glad you pointed those things out. I don't think you'd look good in a pencil skirt, either.

Hugs...G

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy, Daisy - how can ANYTHING look ugly on you??? No way!

TorAa said...

Oh hallo- you are wearing a very fashionable fur - you snobbish lady.
Mieeew

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, a pencil skirt -- there's no way I could do that. And bras, hmmm -- I don't wear them, but I love to play with them, *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MaoMao said...

I want some bunny slippurs, but not to wear... to play with!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wuttever u ware, daisy ... u alwayz look byootiful.
an da mos byootiful thing u ware iz ... yer smile.
luv--jh

Forty Paws said...

Yes, we agree that those 13 things are bad to wear. The City of Dallas is trying to get boys to stop wearing baggy clothing that shows their boxers. Maybe they could enlist you to model for their ad campaign?

Luf, Us

Andree said...

You have excellent fashion sense. I need to consult you for my own wardrobe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails