Friday, October 26, 2007

Fashion Friday: It's almost Halloween!

It will be Halloween in just a few days! So, I decided to wear this cute Halloween t-shirt. It has a funny ghost on the front, and a spiderweb on the sleeve. Sometimes I like to look at my t-shirt. But it is a little bit hard to see without a mirror. I am pretty sure it looks cute though.
These are the Halloween bags my Mommie bought for us. The pumpkin is for me, and the ghost is for Pixie.
HEY! I just noticed that the ghost bag holds many more treats than the pumpkin bag. This is very unfair.
Now I am going to spend some time practicing ringing the doorbell. I hope I can reach. Because I want to get many, many treats.
Here is what I am going to say when the people answer the doorbell:
Trick or Treat
Smell my feets
Give me some Temptations treats!
Please?

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Louche Tabby said...

...Daisy...orange suits you!....what will Pixie dress as?...or is she too sophisticated for such child's play?!....

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you look very sweet in your orange halloween t-shirt.
momma says if you'd ring our doorbell she sure would give you lots of temptations 'cause you are asking very nicely!

puuuurrrs, Kashim & Othello

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dearest Daisy,

Michico says the Temptations treats are on the way~!!

You are so so cute~~
You are right! The white ghost bag is very special, I have never seen such a cute bag before.
But with you, I have never seen such a cute cat wear a Halloween T-shirt like you before~!!

You are the most adorable shiny Lighten cat that I have ever seen~! Today, another Great Fashion show you made, let me have another great mood Friday again~!!

Thank you, Lovely good friends Daisy~! And wish you have a great Halloween and great Weekend!!

Louche Tabby said...

.....you will have to collect all of th sweets and share them with Pixie.......

Poppy Q said...

You look super cute miss daisy pumpkin. I love your little bags. I am sure Pixie will share with you - maybe you could trade her temptations for a banana.

Parker said...

Daisy, please come and visit me tomorrow, I will give you a LOT of temptations if you ring our doorbell! Your outfit is very cute in a scary kind of way! I have a nanner for Pixie too!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you look very pretty in that tee shirt. I would give you temptations, but mom doesn't buy any and I don't think you would like our treats.

Roxy

Nomi said...

How could anyone resist that owtfit and dat reely gud verse ?

PS: anywon know why a dustbin always appears next to my messages ?

ZOOLATRY said...

Oohmahgoshngolly... how super sweet.
Trick or Treat
Daisy's Sweet

and it's too early in the a.m. for mombean to be any more cleverly thoughtful wordy... her braincells are still in mush mode

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you look so sweet in your T-shirt.The color is so you. Mom says that Pixie's bag is taller,but your bag is more round.
I think that sounds like a Mom thing to say,don't you?
Anyway,I'm sure you will do just fine getting treats on Halloween.

Tillie

Honey P. Sunshine said...

those little halloween bags are cute

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, orange is definitely your color! And it's totally unfair that you get the smaller bag since you work so hard here.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Bean says if you come to our door, she will give you some Temptations. I am not so sure about this, as those are MY Temptations she is being so liberal with.

jenianddean said...

My Mom said you can have all the Temptation treats you want in that outfit (and you're so cute we wouldn't even mind sharing...).
--Jasper

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look very nice in your T-shirt. Mommy has a pretty orance T-shirt with a black cat on it, but she won't get us one. We think that is mean. We tried hers on, when we found it in the laundry, but it was way to big for us.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

silly us we misspelled orange.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Well I can see you are going to do well this Halloween with the rhyme and the adorable shirt! I think that if you fill your pumpkin with Temptations you will have all you can eat!

I remember when I was little, we never thought we had enough candy till we filled our bags, but there was always so much it lasted for a year! Don't get a tummy ache!

Have fun!!! karen

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That little ghost purse goes well with your T-shirt! But then the pumpkin matches the color of your T-shirt. Oh goodness, it's good it's not me that has to decide which one to take. I think you are all set for Trick-o-treatin. I am sure you will get lots of treats Daisy.

Purrs
Abby

Dma said...

What a polite kitty. Hope u get plenty of treats. Pixie needs more room for treats for all the bananas.

LZ said...

I hope you find some houses with Temptations! We have them but I don't know if you could walk that far.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

That would be nice if your mommie would take you from door to door in your stroller. (Well, you and Pixie both) And although we know you like pink, you look fabulous in orange!

Forty Paws said...

Awww. That is the cutest T-shirt we've ever seen! And your trick-or-treat bags are darling!!! You can stop by our house and we'll give you Temptations.

Luf, Us

Monty Q. Kat said...

Daisy, is there anything that doesn't look good on you? :)

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look adorable... may you manifest many temptation treats!

Anonymous said...

What a great Halloween shirt Daisy! You do look very cute in it. Maybe Pixie's bag is bigger because she is older than you. I am sure that you will get lots of treats!

The Crew said...

I think you'll need a bigger pumpkin to hold all the treats you'll get. Everyone will give you extra ones 'cause you look so sweet in your Halloween shirt!

None said...

I'm sure if you ask kindly Pixie will share some of her treats in her ghost! I think you may have to jump a little to reach the doorbells. My lady servant insist I tell you about the 5 cute little devon rex kittens she saw the other day and how the patterns on one of them reminded her of you. I will let her talk about them as long as they don't come home too!

Have a good trick or treat!
Tamra

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute, Daisy. The pumpkin bag coordinates with your shirt very well!! I think it will hold the perfect amount of treats. You could get sick if you have too many.

Daisy said...

pssst, Judy! The cute little trash can is so you can delete your comment if you make a mistake or change your mind.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo are saying please, that will get yoo more treats. Yoo can come to our house and mom will give yoo tem-tay-shuns and so will all but one naybor (shh, he doesn't haf a cat, weerd huh). Den when yoo are done you can come back to our house and we can nap.

Starbuck and Torrey said...

You look dazzling in your halloween costume!! Have fun and remember to share all your goodies when you get back!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, are yoo gonna come trikker treeting at my howse? Cuz if yoo are, I won't go owt trikker treeting; I'll stay home and open the door when yoo come! I don't think I cood reech owr doorbell even if I praktist for a millyun yeers!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I like your trick or treat baskets! They are so cute! Are you really learning to ring the doorbell? Does that mean your not afraid of it anymore?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very very cute shirt. It looks really great on you.

Pixie gets the bigger goodie bucket because she is the big sister, silly :-)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Latte really likes your shirt and would like to know where you got it from!

The Meezers or Billy said...

I like your shert Daisy! I could not wear it 'cause it has sleeves, and I doesn't like sleeves, but I would wear it if it came in a vest - Miles

The Cat Realm said...

You can ring the doorbell! That is very impressive!

Miz Allie Cat said...

Ohhh Daisy you are too cute ion your orange shirt, so you are joining me and dressing up to see what you might want to wear, I think your ghost bag is purrfect...Meow...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I bet you get lots of treats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milton said...

Daisy,
You are very polite to add the "Please".
Mine mombean would give you extra treats for that! She says that everyone should encourage politeness especially in young beans and kittens. Please and thank you and magic words.
Oh, and well put a step that you can jump up on to reach the bell.
---Beezer

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very cute Halloween t-shirt! Maybe you could ask Pixie to trade bags with you? Then again, she probably needs the bigger bag to hold bananas, they are much bigger than temptations.

Poppy said...

Wow, Daisy! It looks like you will be very good at ringing the doorbell. I hope you get lots of temptations!

Poppy

Scout said...

I really like your shirt! It is a great thing to wear for Halloween!

You look like you are good at the ringing of the doorbell! That ought to earn you some temtayshuns!

Shaggy and Scout said...

The spiderweb on the sleeve is a nice touch!

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Daisy, I found you through Tosca's blog. I'm a dog. I'm sorry. I don't want to eat you. Really. I just want to see what you feel like. I love your t-shirt and your cute feet.

xo
SB

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you will be inundated with treats looking as cute as you do! Honestly, you are adorable!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your shirt is very cute.

I can tell you're going to get lots of Temptations when you go trick or treating. :-D

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You have got to be one of the cutest cat we've ever met! Mommy says she will give you a whole bag of Temptations if you ring on our door!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy
Thank you for giving Goodboy Norman WhatFor! Mom likes him (and Ithink he's kinda cute) but he is rude. You cats have been wonderfully accepting to Lucky and me and I do not want him being rude to our friends. I am glad you talked to him. If he keeps it up, I may just tell him to stop being so testosteronely.

Thanks

Roxy

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Can I smell yur feetz? Dey iz furry cute itty-bitty feetz & I bet dey will smell just like flowerz!

-Dr Tweety

Gaius said...

Oh Daisy you are such a fashionable girl! Nokitty can wear bright orange and pull it off like you!

Unknown said...

I understand your anger at the ghost holding more treats than the pumpkin. It doesn't seem fair. I think you should trade.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Just remember to look both ways before you cross the street an' always say "fangk you" when you get your Temptations!
DMM

Tybalt said...

Daisy . . . you are so lovely in your Halloween shirt! You look like you are more than ready to go trick or treating! I love how nicely you spread your paw to ring the bell. Mommy says she would give you LOTS of temptations if you showed up at our door!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look GREAT in your Halloween t-shirt!! Don't worry about the size of the Halloween bags. Pixie needs a bigger one for the bananers, they're taking much more space than the many, many Temptations in your pumpkin bag.

You thank me for sending you Temptations treats. Did I? I dream a lot about Halloween last time, so maybe I already gave some to you without remembering it when I am awake.

Anyway, when you ring our doorbell, there are Temptations waiting for you!

Purrs
~Ruis

The Cat Realm said...

My staff has a question for your staff: how do you keep spam out of your comments because you don't have neither word verification nor blog owner approval; but still no spam...?
Karl's maid

MaoMao said...

hehehe, you look superduper in yur orange t-shirt! And what a wunnerful thing to say when you go trick or treatin'! I hope you get lots and lots of Temptayshuns!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daisy, you look just precious in your trick or treating outfit, and I just love what you are going to say at the door! I hope you get lots and lots of yummies, dear.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, Daisy you look so cute! We would give you lots of Temptations! Very good pictures of you practicing!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh, that's smart, Daisy. Momma says you get extra treats when you throw in a "please."
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Team Tabby said...

You are sure to get lots 'n lots of treats, Daisy, your costume is adorable.

Moe & Mindy

Leslie said...

Daisy, you look darling!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is a great shirt to get in the Halloween spirit! Your bag will hold just as many temptayshuns - don't worry. Pixie needs a bag big enough to hold 'naners so you might end up with her bag, too!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes, you will gets lots of temptations with your cuteness.

Lux said...

O Daisy! I'll bet both you & Pixie get more treats and Temptations than you know what to do with! :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, you look so cute in your Halloween costume! May I share your treats?
Momo

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, it's me again! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a very special meme -- Adan started it especially so us kitties could let Miss Peach know how very much she means to us.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Karen Jo said...

You look adorable in your Halloween T-shirt, Daisy. I agree with the others that Pixie needs a bigger treat bag to hold bananas. Your pumpkin bag will hold lots and lots of Temptations. You are very polite to add "Please" to your Trick or Treat.

Kimo and Sabi said...

That's a furry good idea to start practicing. We don't go trick-or-treating - we usually stay inside and nap in front of da fireplace while da beans git up off da couch every 2 seconds to answer da door. Silly beans.

P.S. da PhotoHunt theme this week is PINK!

Andree said...

I'm jealous that all of these colors look so great on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails