Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Cherish Meme for Miss Peach

The beautiful Marilyn MonREOW tagged me for this special Meme, started by my friend Adan, to give us kitties on the Cat Blogosphere the opportunity to show Miss Peach how much she means to us and how very much she has taught us about love. Here are the rules for the Cherish meme, as written by Adan:
Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!

1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...
Thank you, Marilyn, for tagging me! I am very happy to have the chance to show Miss Peach how much I care about her. Here are my answers:
  • I am going to be on my very best behavior all day today, to show my Mommie how much I love her. I will try my very hardest not to give the bitey to her, even once today
  • I am letting my Mommie hug me and kiss me right on the tummy!
  • I am going to keep hugging and hugging as long as my Mommie wants!
  • I tag my special friend Skeezix and also Miss Peach's good friend Dragonheart.

Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful photo of you and Mommie! Adan was very sweet to start this meme. And with 10 purring engines on over here we hope Miss Peach gets energy to eat something today.

~Ruis

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we didn't know you'd already been tagged. We tagged you, too! We love your photo and your answers. Those are very nice things you are going to do for your mommy.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so so sweet~!!!!
Lovely Daisy, you expression that your mommy kisses your tummy just like : Look at me~! there is only me I can get Mommy's kiss all the time~!You look so cute and proud, and I love that~!!!

That is very sweet, thank you for doing this meme~!

Black Cat said...

Simply lovely, lovely, lovely:) xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, that is very nice of you to not put the bitey on yer Mom for a whole day! And to let her kiss your tummy.( I know,I know , all Mom's insist on kissing us to death )
We are so lucky to be loved.
I am glad Miss Peach also knows love and is loved in so many ways.
Purrs to all your family. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daisy! How precious. I just love the picture of you and your Mommie!

I am purring and purring and purring for precious Peachy.

Karen Jo said...

You are being very good and loving to your Mommy today. I love this meme and really hope it helps Miss Peach and her family feel better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails