Saturday, October 27, 2007

Photo Hunters #40: Pink

The Photo Hunters theme this week is pink. Since pink is my favorite color, I have many, many, many pink things. So, I decided to show you my very pinkest thing: my curly pink wig. It has two different shades of pink hairs, and a big pink bow on the top. Wearing wigs is very hard. One thing I do not like about long hair is it gets in your mouth.
I am still trying to get the hair out of my mouth!
Are we done? Because I would like to play with the pink wig now. And I think I will stick with my own naturally curly furs.
Oh, and here is a picture of a pink sunrise reflected off the water in my backyard. It is a little bit more natural than my curly pink wig.


Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Andree said...

Daisy, you are simply divine in that wig! It must be hot, too. But it's worth it to occasionally wear it. (But you always look great!)

jams o donnell said...

Great shots The wig is so fetching but you are beautiful as you are! Have a great weekend

Poppy Q said...

You're pinkalicious miss Daisy. Where does your mommy get them wigs from?

Ramses said...

You're lookin' cute as ever in that wig! :)

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, I love the pink curly wig, Daisy!! Haha, with 2 long haired kitty friends here in the house I know long hair always gets in your mouth. But I still kiss them a lot.

And wow, that's a wonderful photo of the pink sunrise in your backyard!

Thanks for sharing your pink Saturday.:)

Headbutts,
~Ruis

PS - I also was very happy to meet you at Eric's party. And honored to see the famous Daisy in real!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your pink wig is very cute Daisy! :) That sunrise is beautiful too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely!"

Leslie said...

Pretty in pink, Daisy. :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I seriously can't believe your cat let you do that. Funny!!

darlene said...

i love when she has hair....hee hee

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Daisy is way too cool. And her attitude to wigs is so familiar and professional ;-)

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you always look so cute when you have PINK hair on! We love it! And Your PINK sunrise is beautiful! Have a great Saturday Hunting Photos!
Your FL furiends,

Monty Q. Kat said...

Very adorable!

Parker said...

Daisy, they made this photo hunt just for you!

shiera said...

the first one's so cute!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Pink!
This is a perfect one for you!
You look .... very very cute in the pink wiggie

Mickey's Musings said...

Beautiful sunrise!!!
Well,that is the cutest wig I've ever seen and it's as big as you.
In addition to hair in your mouth,I don't think you can walk in it.Playing with it is so much mor fun.
Tillie & Georgia would love it too ;)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Bootiful! You do wear pink very well!

Anonymous said...

I think Daisy that you were feeling a bit feisty about that curly pink wig!

Team Tabby said...

That wig is perfect for the Photo Hunt pink! You look wonderful, Daisy. The sunrise in the water is lovely.


PS from Mindy - Moe is not good about sharing the pink fleece, but I think I would look much better on it. It's more my colour.

Anonymous said...

Fun shots. :) The sunrise is beautiful.

Siani said...

You look very cute in your wig, Daisy, although your real fur is much, much prettier. Love the sunset pic, too. Have a lovely, purry weekend!

Laura W said...

Daisy, I would like to make a joke about your wig color and ML's hair color, but I won't.
She is already tense because Bianca is puking all over the couch, bed and floors again.
Just when you think you get the thyroid under control...
Pretty sunset!
I can say that with impunity.
PS: As I write this, Willie is machine pawing the front door.
I think I will stay out of ML's way today.

Cindy said...

very definitely pink! Pretty sunset picture, too.

The Devil Dog said...

Shall we start calling you the Divine Miss D now? What a wig! you look mahvelous. The sunrise is gorgeous.

Roxy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like you wearing this curly pink hair~!!!
It really shows that you are like a little princess~!!!!!
A very beautiful doll~!!!

You are always the pinkest cutest lovely girl, Daisy~!!!

The Crew said...

Oh my, we knew you looked beautiful in your blond Rapunzel hair, but you look ravishing in your pink curly hair & bow, Daisy. Nothing could be more fitting for the leader of The Pink Ladies!

Tipper & Misty

Anonymous said...

Kitty is cute but the backyard is just amazing! I bet it would look gorgeous in B/W!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

a lady godiva costume?

Black Cat said...

Very pretty pink wig, but I don't blame you not liking getting hair in your mouth, that sux (see my pun there?)

BTW, I think your Mommie should get a cartoon programme. She can draw, look how well she helps you with your Sunday comics:) xxx

Anonymous said...

what beautiful shots!! Have a wonderful Saturday.

Skeezix the Cat said...

wow wow wow wow wow. That is the best pink wig I've ever seen and yoo look vary glamerus and klassy in it. I bet if the grate Awdrey Hepbern was still alive today, she'd be waring a pink wig like that evry day!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hold on a second, I thought the pink wig WAS your natural hair? No? But you look so naturally stunning wearing it!!

Lovely photos xx

zzzzzzzzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victor Tabbycat said...

Dat is a VERY pink wig! I like the sunrise, too. I wonner why my beans don't efur get up an take sunrise pictors?

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Your pink wig is sooooooo beautiful!! But I agree, it's better to play with a wig than actually have to wear it. I hope you still got treats for wearing it tho???

~Marie

Boy said...

Woah! I wove your pink hair Daisy!

Corey~living and loving said...

LOL that was great! Love it!
happy pink weekend!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, yoo look furry cute in yoor wig...like Skeezix sed, sofistikated and klassy!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We gits some of that pink sky at our house too!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I just love that pink do!

Tiger Lily said...

What a perfect Photo Hunt for you Daisy! That is a lovely wig and the sunrise on water is lovely too. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, you looked very hip and glamorous in that long pink wig. One problem with having such cute glamorous friends is that SS gets these ideas about dressing me up as well. Thank goodness she is busy right now and doesn't have time to do anything about it.
MoMo

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Love those pink "banana curls," Daisy ... Be careful! Pixie might try to eat 'em!
DMM

The Furry Fighter said...

i have never seen a wig look so divine Daisy! that really suits you, and I can tell from the look on your face how much you enjoy that outfit! :)
xxx

Sassy Kat said...

You have such beautiful things to wear. I bet you really like to play dress up. I think you look nice in pink. I too am looking forward to seeing you at my party. Be sure to make yourself at home.

Unknown said...

That is a very beautiful wig, Daisy.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are adorable in your curly pink wig!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

And I thinked my dress up was bad, I did not have to wear wig (only little hat). We are supposed to do dress up again tomorrow AND we are supposed to take pictures for Christmas, so I guess It will a Christmas dress up. I think I will stick my tongue out again.

Unknown said...

these ae awesome

Christine and FAZ said...

We are purring so hard for Miss Peach too. FAZ

p.s. pink is definitely your colour.

Forty Paws said...

We like you "au naturel" purrsonally.

That sunrise pictor is beeyoutimus!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are so adorable in your new pink wig!

That's a very nice sunrise in your backyard :-)

Gretchen said...

You looke marvelously stunning in those long pink curls.

I like the stunning shot of the sunrise in the pond, too.

Hugs...G

Related Posts with Thumbnails