Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made about going Trick or Treating on Halloween!




The moral of this comic is that even skeletons can be nice. So do not judge a person by whether they have skin or not.

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy. That is an important moral. Too many people judge me because I have no fur, and that makes me sad.

Leslie said...

We love it, you are very clever. :)

Parker said...

Daisy, I think that you have taught a very imporatnt moral here. I will not be judgemental about people who do not have skin because they might have Temptations!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Can I go Trick or Temtashun treating with you?!?

Mickey's Musings said...

Ah Daisy! I look forward to your comics,they always make me smile.Your moral is very good too.
I'm glad the skeleton was generous.
Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Purrs :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Fantastic... fabulous... funny... and fun. This was a good start to our Sun...Day. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love this it's so cute.I tagged you for The Cherish Meme yet I see you've
already done it.I love your answer and the very sweet photo :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a cute comic you made!
Temptations are the very best treat.... except if they start plopping cans of Fancy feast in your sack... that would be better.

Happy Snappy Day to you and Pixie!

ps: guess what? Yesterday I was in my tent and mommie wanted me to come out so I could get my subq's... but I was not budging. I was so comfy in my tent... so you know what she did? She gave me my subq's while I was IN my tent.
She said it was tricky, but I think it was a fun trick!

~~Caesar

Catzee said...

Hee hee! Good fur you Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is very smart. I mean lizards have skin, but we all know they are very rude and probably do not leave temptations as treats...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

annudder grate an fabyoolus comic on sunday, daisy. yer da funniest cat i know!
i like da moral to yer story.
laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Great comic Daisy and you look great in your costume!

Anonymous said...

You are right about not judging those who do not have skin. I guess skeletons are not as scary as we thought. At least he gave you lots of yummy Temptations!

Forty Paws said...

That's hilarious Daisy! ROTFLO-Spot13s-O!!!!! Hahhhh Hahhhhh!!!

Luf, Us

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I promise not to be afraid of any skelaton's bearing Temptations on Howl-N-Scream!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy for you get so many tempatations~!!!!
You are well deserve these great treat~!!!

Happy Halloween~!!

Dma said...

I will definitely keep that lesson in mind. I learn so much reading yer blog.

Black Cat said...

That is a very wise moral Daisy and a hilarious comic (as usual). When I worked in an office called the Funny Farm we had a skeleton hanging near the window. We never took him down after Halloween because we'd grown fond of him, but the boss made us after a while because he said if clients looked up at our window they might be put off, lol! xxx

Jimmy Joe said...

That is an excellent comic strip, Daisy. Now I know I shouldn't be afraid if a skeleton knocks on my door.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Devil Dog said...

What a great comic, Daisy. We will see you Tuesday!

Roxy & Lucky

Christine and FAZ said...

Skeletons might be nice but they're still scary Daisy. By the way, your team is the Miami Dolphins isn't it? It's Sunday evening here and they are on the telly playing the New York Giants at Wembley (which is about 20 miles down the road). If you teleport over you can watch it with us. FAZ

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Daisy! You rockin 50's girl! I slept well and woke mommy crying in the hallway. She was so happy to hear my voice! I told her I was thirsty and she carried me to the counter and turned on the fawcet where I drank and drank and drank. Another can got popped open but I just snift I am sorry to report...but I drank a whole bunch and them gave some headbunks and went back to my blanket for another cozy nap. The sun is out and it will be a beautiful day here. I want mommy to stop fussing ever moment I move under my blanket. She jumps up to check on me....I heard he cry softly and whisper a prayer to have God send an angel to release me from this world if I was ready. My little body fights so hard...I am not going...and I am not afraid when I do...
Oh guess what already an update here! I did eat a few spoonfuls after mommy wrote this message! FUEL in the tummy...just a bit:)

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'd wet my pants if I saw a skellitun win I wint trikker treeting!!!!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, today der will be skeletons ringing our doorbell and asking fur candy...I'm gonna ask dem fur some tem-tay-shuns. Thanks fur telling us not to be scared.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, I just love yur comics, Daisy! They're so cute. And you look adorabble trick or treatin in yur fifties kittygurl kostume! I'm glad you got lots of Temptayshuns -- that was a furry nice Skeleton!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, you look so precious in your fifties-girl outfit, and wow, what a lot of Temptations you got from the friendly skeleton!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Lux said...

Wow, that skeleton was *nice! That's a great moral to your comic, Daisy.

snowforest said...

Great comic Daisy and a very good moral too - so glad to be back and witness your wit and fun :)

Gretchen said...

Cute, cute, cute. Skeletons are great treat giverouters. That's very important to know, thanks, Daisy.

Hugs...G

Unknown said...

That skeleton is really very scary!

The Furry Fighter said...

that is a good sentiment Daisy. but my mummy finks that is someone came to her door without skin she would freak RIGHT out and have to slam the door on them...maybe though she should take a leaf out of your book! xxx

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great comic and wise words, Daisy! Saw your comment at Tigger's blog. That's funny! I hope no kangaroo would box a cute kitty like you.

Skeleton? SS's brother has half of a real skeleton plus skull in a box from the days when he was a medical student. He never showed me but SS has seen it.

MoMo

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, that was a generous skeleton. Would you mind telling me his or her address? I'm teleporting over to that house on Wednesday.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WHEW!

Anonymous said...

LOL That is genius, for tht you deserve clickage.

I love all the edited pics of daisy and her adventures.

Thanks for entertaining me!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

An awesome and educational comic, Daisy! Man, I wish that skeleton lived around here...

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

What a great lesson, Daisy! And such a huge haul of temptayshuns. We hope that you really do so well this Wed!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Poppy said...

How very open-minded you are, Daisy. I have never met a skeleton, but if I do, I will be sure to keep your advice in mind.

Poppy

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Who knew that a bag of bones could be so nice! Maybe we will have to get dressed up too!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
ps. We LOVE your long, pink wig!

Karen Jo said...

That is a very funny comic, Daisy, with a very good moral.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awesome comic...I love those with morals!

~Marie

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I'm really glad that the skeleton turned out to be a nice skeleton. Getting Temptations is always very nice, indeed!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

The Crew said...

Wow, you have enough treats for several modeling sessions!

Anonymous said...

That was a very generous skelly-ton, Daisy!
We need to trick-or-treat at his crypt!

By the way, you look Marvelous in your Pink Ladies outfit!!!

luv from your sister-friends,
Daphne & Chloe

Kat 3 said...

"Hey hey, you you
I know that you like treats
No way, no way
I know it's not a secret
Hey hey, you you
I'll give you some Temp-tay-shuns."

Teehee!

-"Avril Lavigne"

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I thought that the moral of your comic would be "Screaming loudly will get you many more pouches of Temptations than just asking nicely."

DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

That was a great comic Daisy! And it's so true. So cool all those temptations to eat.
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails