Saturday, October 20, 2007

Photo Hunters #39: Practical

The Photo Hunters theme this week is practical. I'll bet you thought I only had fancy and frilly outfits, right? Well, I have some practical things in my wardrobe, too. Like this red plaid hunter's cap. It is the perfect cap to wear when I am hunting lizards. See, my hunter's cap has a chin strap. This is so my cap will not fly off when I am chasing after lizards. Very practical, right?
This is the back of my cap. I wanted to show you that it is an official Woolrich cap! They make fashionable sporting goods. I am a little bit confused about how my ears stick out the top of the cap, and the ear flaps hang down the side. The ear flaps might not keep my big ears warm. That part is not so practical.
My Mommie photographer had me look up so you could see the fancy fleece lining in my hunting cap. I think you will agree this is a very practical fashion.


Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your cap is very practical, Daisy, and fashionable too!

jams o donnell said...

Oooh very stylish and perfect for the coming winter! Happy weekend

Jaya said...

Dear Daisy...

I was a little worried when I saw the first photo, as it looked like your hunting cap was so heavy it was weighing down your head. But then I saw this was not the case in the other photos, so I stopped worrying. That hat looks very warm and cozy. I'm not sure why, but you remind me of Katharine Hepburn when you're wearing this hat. (That's a compliment, I loved Katharine Hepburn, although I don't know if she wore hunting caps.)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, that is a great cap! Our mom left a couple of hours ago and we are sneaking on the computer to see if we can leave comments.

J&B

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy: are you modeling for LLBean?
What a fantastic cap and what absolutely fantastic pictures of you!

Anonymous said...

Both practical and attractive - wonderful combination:)

Thanks for visiting mine :)

Ramses said...

You're looking practically purrfect in your hunters cap Daisy! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Pretty in pink one day and rugged and ready the next. What a lady! :D

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right, it is not very practical when your ears are somewhere else than your earflaps of the cap. But don't forget that we cats always use our ears first when we are hunting. Perhaps you can just cut the useless flaps away? Or are they warming your neck?

Parker said...

Very practical - nothing says lizard hunting like a good Woolrich cap!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, you are so handsome in hunter's cap ~!
I bet those rude lizards will super afraid of you~!!!!
You are so great, very professional pose and very good looking in any custome~!! You are so great.

Louche Tabby said...

....Daisy...I did not know you are a tomboy!!....

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Some would argue on practicality, I wouldn't. My cats, though, cannot abide anything on them, including a collar. It all gets off in a second.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I like that cap, Daisy. It's good there is a chin strap, because in chasing lizards, you have to move fast!

~ Maggie Mae

Honey P. Sunshine said...

thats cute, did yer mommie get that in montana?

Black Cat said...

That's a very practical hunting cap Daisy and you look really cute and pretty in it. Happy lizard hunting:)
xxx

Joyismygoal said...

NOTHING says practical like a hat for a cat.

Mickey's Musings said...

Perfectly practical!!
You can take the ear flaps and pull them up,over your ears and secure them at the top.Then they would be practical.
I love to see you model,you do it so well! (and look good doing it ;) )

Purrs

Forty Paws said...

Awwwww, man!!! Mickey said what we were going to say. Just pull the ear flaps up over your ears and attach them together at the top, then your ears will stay warm.

Luf, Us

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable....um..I mean...practical! And what a great photographer you have. Since you are a cat that appreciates fashion, you must see my practical pup, dahling!

http://simple-journeys.blogspot.com/2007/10/practical-photo-hunters.html

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is a TERRIFIC hunting cap, Daisy! I'm sure that the very fact that you're wearing it puts fear in the hearts of all the lizards in Florida!
DMM

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very practical hat, Daisy, but it is also a very cool hat. And you look great in it. Have fun hunting lizards. Make sure you take photos of your trophies so we can marvel at your prowess.

Roxy
(You're a much better hunter than me, that's for sure.)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is a really nice hunting cap! Yup, yoo can pull da ear flaps up over yoor ears to keep dem warm. We did not know it got dat cold in Florida!

shiera said...

so cute! it's the first time I saw a picture of a cat wearing a cap! ^-^

Dma said...

Practical... and adorable!

Anonymous said...

too cute! have a great week-end and stop by my blog for a visit and say hello!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I think you are one of the most practical cats out there. It's a very nice hat.

Victor Tabbycat said...

What a practical hat! It would be furry useful here in Whiskonsin, especially in red so hunters don't mistake you fur a vishus deer! Looks great on you, Daisy! We got ours up, too.

Anonymous said...

what a cool and practical looking hat! Lovely.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

That is a very useful cap. Daddie says you loose a lot of heat out of the top of your head... kind of a funny thought... but then daddie has very little bits of hairs left up there. We should get him a hat like this!

Super great modeling job, Daisykins.
You are professional and we think you should start working on your portfolio, so you can get some better modeling jobs that pay better than "just temptations".
Maybe this could worry your mommie a bit and she could give you a raise....

just thinking....

Purrrrs, Prin

Andree said...

Perfect accessory for hunting! You have really great taste, Daisy!

zevo hussein calamari said...

As always you look adorable.. happy hunting!

Cindy said...

That is indeed practical and you look very stylish in it!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Perfect! And Woolrich is a very good name. Maybe you can find a matching vest to complete the look.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is a vary byootiful and praktikul cap. And the top foto shows off yer tummy nicely.

Chrissie said...

That first photo of you is very intense, Daisy! I'd be scared o' you if I were a leezard!

The Cat Realm said...

A very practical but still fashionable cap!!! And you look so fierceful in it, the lizards will just drop dead by poor fear of the mighty hunter....!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy dearest,

I lovez dat practi-cal hat on you! da lizardz should be furry afraid. FURRY AFRAID! You will be da mostee fear-some huntress in dat cap.

Da Mini & I are dancin' disco on our firstee date. Come see!

Dr Tweety

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Very practical for huntings lizards!

sammawow said...

Daisy, you are absolutely adorable in that oh so very practical hat!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Lux said...

That *is very practical, yet you still look cute in it. I like it because my ears would not get squished!

Anonymous said...

Very practical cap and you look very cute in it :)

Gretchen said...

Oh, that is very stylish with winter coming on. But I agree about the earflaps not being very practical for keep your ears warm. You look adorable, as always. Your a good model.

Hugs...G

peppylady (Dora) said...

Ms Daisy does have fashion sense.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy you look very adorable in your oh so practical hunting cap. I'm sure it will help you hunt lots of lizards.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy! That's a great cap and you look so much the part of a lizard hunter in it. Can I borrow it if SS takes me surveying in Altai Mountains? It'll be cold there, just being south of Siberia. Of course you know I am kidding. SS would not take me anywhere other than the vet nor would I want to leave my comfort domain.

Anonymous said...

If your Mommie can remake it a little bit (ear flaps up) so your ears stay warm, it is the best hunting cap I have ever seen.

But it is fancy and practical, I like it for mice hunting.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yeah, the ear flaps are a little impractical, but it's definitely good to have a hunting cap.
Photo Hunters

Team Tabby said...

Your cap looks so practical. Hope you catch lots of lizards.

Sasha said...

You look very attractive in this outfit Daisy. Lynettea laughed, but we must forgive her, as humans have a weird sense of humour. I am feeling a lot better, so I can visit other cats' blogs again.

Siani said...

Very practical indeed - and you look very pretty in your hat, Daisy. Have a lovely, purry weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a smart cat in a smart hat!!
Sara from farmingfriends

MaR said...

Love your cap!! I have one with a strap to go hiking :D
But yours is a lot cuter and indeed very practical hunter's cap

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute prick-ears!

Anonymous said...

Woof! Daisy ... you are so chic in your hunting hat! M-E-O-W. You are so amazing and you made my Mommy giggle and her eyes were shining because your photographs make her happy. You are very good at making others love you. I love you too. Daisy ... wIll you marry me?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

As soon as our Mommie saw this great picture of you she immediately thought of the movie "Fargo" and was laughing hysterically. We thought you looked beautiful especially the pose showing all the lambie wool.

Unknown said...

That is a perfect lizard hunting hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails