Friday, October 19, 2007

Fashion Friday: My Halloween Costume

I been thinking and thinking about what I should wear for Skeezix's Halloween Costume Contest. I finally decided to wear my new Pink Lady outfit. See, there is a "P" embroidered on the chest. That stands for Pink, which is my favorite color. There are so many parts to this costume that I had a little trouble wearing the wig.
Here is another view, so you can see the jaunty pink scarf. The top has a peter pan collar.
Here I am checking out all the parts of my costume. It is very fancy and includes my blond wig, a chiffon scarf, a cute cotton top with white collar, and a poodle skirt with a sequined belt. This was my hardest outfit to wear, because I usually do not like to wear skirts. But I decided it was worth it because the poodle skirt is so cute. I am especially proud because I kept my shirt tucked into my skirt the whole time!
Halloween is FUN! Go here to check out all of the wonderful costume entries. I have a special image for my contest entry, too!

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your costume is very cute, Daisy. :) I really like your poodle skirt! :) I am sure you will be one of the winners.

Poppy Q said...

Miss Daisy I love you in your pink lady outfit. How clever of you to wear all the parts including the wig.

You rock super girl.

Poppy q

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy you are far and away the best dressed girl I know. FAZ

Christine and FAZ said...

p.s we signed the deal on our new weekend apartment near Hastings today so we will need our new magnet of you in your tutu for the new apartment. I hope it's ready soon. FAZ

Parker said...

Oh Daisy! That is a wonderful outfit! The poodle on the skirt is soooooo cute!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

You are sooo cute, my human says. But I hope you do not have to lick and keep that extra hair clean. ;)

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy. you will surely win. You look absolutely marvelous. Like a true 50's girl.
I am glad I am not in competition against you!

Roxy

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you look wonderful in your costume! We love the little poodle on the skirt and the wig. You are sure to be a winner!
Your FL furiends,


PS: Thanks for the comment. Mom says she is sorry and will not forget our 6 treats each from now on!

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh my sweet Daisy... you look just like we did in high school! (Happy Dayzzzzzzzzz)... rock 'n roll, AmeriCat Bandstand!
Super wonderful costume on super special kitty and super neat pictures of you.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you will certainly win paws down for best costume!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is toooooo cute! It's hard to decide which is cuter,your ballerina outfit or this one!
This is cute because it has so many parts.I do like your skirt, and the wig.Oh heck! I like the whole thing,especially on you!!
Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

We just love your costume Daisy. You look very cute in your poodle skirt and pink blouse.

Tee-hee we like the way your back feets look in the last picture.

Monty Q. Kat said...

You look like Sandy from the musical 'Grease!'

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay fashion Friday!!!!
You look super cute in your pink pooodle skirt. Sometimes we Rex cats are called poodle kitties (wierd).
We love the outfit. If I was younger, I would soooo be wearing cute outfits!

Happy Friday Daisy and Pixiekins
Puuuurrrrrrrs, Prin

Dma said...

Great costume. You look like Doris Day.

Back when I lived with the late Mr. Max, a grey tabby, I always used to tell him for Halloween I was going to paint him black so he could be a black cat. That joke never got old.

Now that I have a black cat the joke no longer works.

Rascal said...

What a great costume. And as usual, you are the perfect model.

Forty Paws said...

We luf your poodle skirt!!! You look like the girls in "Grease"!!! And you can sing "Hopelessly Devoted to You" to Skeezix!!!

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very very cute ~! Daisy, and pink is your lucky color~!!!! I think this is wonderful~!!!!!!

I think the jaunty pink scarf is very very suit on you~!!!! I smile and smile to look at your every photos of today~!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a very complex costume, Daisy. I think only you could manage to get it all together.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

PerfectTosca said...

Lord Daisy, but you look lovely in your costume. Mojo would never put up with that, let me tell you.

The Woman won't let me dress up on halloween. She says I am already vain and shallow without adding clothing to the mix.

LZ said...

Daisy your costume is awesome!!! I think its just perfect for you and I would not have liked the wig either so I understand.

Kaze

Tybalt said...

Daisy, just when I think you can't get any cuter, you prove me wrong! You look adorable in your costume. I am sure you will be a winner.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love your pink lady outfit Daisy! Its so cure and Mommy cannot believe you tolerated the wig! How adorable! You'll win for sure!

Nomi said...

Karl Largerfeld eat your heart out

jenianddean said...

That is a lovely costume, but don't worry about the wig ... you're beautiful enough without the ponytails.
--Jasper

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Daisy! You are the cutest Pink Lady I have every seen with or without the wig! You look so stylish with the lovely pink scarf around your neck. Too bad there aren't kitty-sized saddle shoes and bobby socks to go with it. ;)
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Ramses said...

Daisy you look amazing in your Pink Ladycat outfit! :) I can see your Mom must be home this week and you even managed to get it on the right way round! I guess dressing up is much easier with a Mom to help you... :)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What a great outfit. You look like you should be at a 50's sock hop. Great costume!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look gorgeous!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Even tho it duzn't show yer tummy, this is the kyootest owtfit I've ever seen! And whut a coinsidense: yer waring a Peter Pan collar on the same day I'm waring my Tinkerbell owtfit!!!!!!!

Ari said...

Wig again haha :D

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is really a pink lady costume! Yoo look so cute in dat, yoor a shoe in fur furst prize. Even Speedy sed yoo were adorable, and you know he usually only has eyes fur his Misty.

Milton said...

Daisy,
You look so cute in that outfit!
I'm sure all the mancats will want to dance with you. Will you save a dance for me?
(Its just a dance so I don't think my sweet Precious and Skeezix will mind.)
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Such a very cute outfit! You look smashing!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Dat blondee wig iz just a teensee-weensee scary! I knowz dat you like pink & you certainly look mighty fine in it, but dat weird blondee fur ting—it kinda givez me da shudderz.

Poppy said...

I like your outfit, Daisy. I will not ask if you have bobby socks to go with it because I know you do not like things on your feets.

Poppy

Pee ess: I can't believe you have THREE sleeping bags!

Chrissie said...

A smashing outfit, Daisy! All you need is a little "Chantilly Lace", bobby socks, and saddle shoes! You rock!

Shaggy and Scout said...

the scarf absolutely makes the outfit and the tiny poodle is real cute!
Maybe you can wear the peter pan blouse with other outfits too.

Boy said...

What a pwetty costume! And I wove the wig!

The Crew said...

A perfect outfit for the founder of The Pink Ladies!

Misty and I are in awe of your Rapunzel hair. It's so beautiful.

Tipper

Sunny's Mommy said...

I saw your entries at the Halloween contest before I saw your photos here. Very nice!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh wow what a wonderful costume! I love your scarf. You make a purrrrfect pink lady!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Looking Fabulous Honey!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Keeeeeeute Daisy!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh, also, I think the Mmamcat to the kittens is around, I just didn't see her at the moment. One of our neighbors has been feeding them and Meowm bought some stuff the other day to help out. But now she thinks maybe she needs to set up a little home on our porch for them (like the neighbor lady has).

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my daisy..that is beautiful - you look GORGEOUS!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Mom love this post she and I think your so adorable.Thanks for making my mom smile with your great blog.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Az long az YOU likes da wig, dat iz what izz important. My momee sez we cannot allow da critics to dictate what we likes & what we dontz like. You are a bold & courageous kittee fur wearin' da cost-oomeez. I would like to see my brudder da mad Burr-man wear such a ting!

We lovez you, blondee or brunetta,
Dr Tweety

Unknown said...

How is it that you get more and more beautiful. Skeezix is a very lucky mancat to have you as his special friend. I hope you win the contest, I think you should. You will have my vote.

Scout said...

Daisy,

I like all the outfits that you wear. Mommy tried to help me dress up and I really did not like the way clothes felt against my fur.

Gretchen said...

I saw your Halloween costume last night on the Costume site. It is adorable. I love the pink and black and the scarf. You really look spiffy. Especially in the wig.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, this is such a beautiful costume, and it is all you!! The wig is absolute fabulous and the pink poodle on the skirt is so cute...

A small nose kiss from me.
~Ruis

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, another awesome outfit, that is so pretty:) xxx

Laura W said...

Daisy, your wig is exquisite with your eye color and fur tones!
I am pretty sure it is Garnier #82 Champagne Fizz.
Please do not ask me how I know that.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Da "P" stands fer Pink Lady!

The Wanderer said...

Wow, thats a beautiful outfit. We thinks you will win for sure!!

Zoey and the furballs said...

You make an adorable pink lady Daisy!

Sassy Kat said...

Oh Daisy, what a wonderful costume. Did your mom buy it in a store or make it for you? I bet you could win a prize for this!

I stopped by to visit with you. I was so happy that you visited me on my blog. I see that you have many friends. I hope I get to know some of them. Hope to talk again. Come on over for a visit.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy you are very beautiful in your Pink Ladies Outfit. The Poodle is even pink too! We are so very glad your Mommy made it home and we are sorry we have not been around a lot but we are back! Zed Monster sends many nose kisses and loves and purrs for you and Pixie!

Hugs and Scritches and Purrs!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You are stunnings as always Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you have the bestest costume! I can't wait until I get my costume photo posted!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u look so cute!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u look so cute!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is a perfect costume! Plus, it's keeping in the pink theme for October breast cancer awareness! Great choice! You look great!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Unknown said...

Daisy, your Halloween outfit is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! The poodle skirt is beyond adorable!

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you're makin' my momma SQUEE all ofur the place! Yur outfit is just adorable!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy -- you look absolutely delightful -- adorable -- so very sweet and precious! You are such an incredible model -- and you turn my Mom into a SQUEE brain, *giggle*!

I'm so glad you enjoyed my attempt at the Collective Noun Meme! Thank you for tagging me, my sweet friend -- it was so much fun. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Gattina said...

I hardly can believe it Daisy !! You are such a good cat to let your silly can opener dress you, lol ! I think I would be killed by my cats ! Only maybe Rosie, I haven't tried with her yet ! You look very very chic !!

darlene said...

omg!!!...i love the hair...too funny....

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh my goodness! Your outfit is almost EXACTLY like Mom's 'cept her top is white an' her scarf is black ... an' she has saddle shoes an' crinolines. You an' Mom could be TWINS!

You will assuredly win the costume contest as the CUTEST EVER!

DMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails