Thursday, October 18, 2007

Collective Noun Meme

The beautiful ginger cats at We Three, Ginger cats tales tagged me for a Meme about collective nouns. This will be fun!

A bouquet of flowers to charm
A bevy of beauties,
A brood of hens with
A clutch of eggs,
A fistful of dollars to buy
A bunch of bananers...

A heartful of cats.

Collective nouns for groups of cats: A runway of cats dressed in beautiful fashions, a stealth of cats hunting the elusive lizard, a charm of cats silently hoping for Temptations, and finally, a happiness of curly cats.

I am going to tag the trance of lovers, Marilyn MonREOW and Mickey Mantle, to try this Meme!

ps: Thanks to Zoolatry for the pretty graphic!

Share/Bookmark

13 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Daisy! That looks like such a fun meme, dear -- thank you so much for the tag, and I loved your answers! Very evocative, delightful, and creative! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Kavan said...

My brain hurts, I'm not sure I could do that one!

Thanks for the purrs, I'm home now. The V-E-T didn't find the feather, so we are assuming it passed "naturally" and maybe something that was on it gave me an upset tummy. But I came home with some yuccky medicine because of it!

Kavan

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy, yes that graphic sure is pretty, but with you in it, it is bound to be pretty. Maggy and Zoey hasn't sent my graphic yet but I am anxious to see what it is going look like.

Gee, I sure bet you are glad to have your Mom back from vacation. My Mom really enjoyed looking at her pictures. She had to laugh about the deer eating the flowers as she knows all about that first hand with one deer getting into our back yard. I really liked the way you got rid of the birds in your yard. Maybe I should try that concentration when the deer comes in the yard. We have had visits from wild turkeys, but Mom hasn't downloaded the pictures she took of them yet. Sure enjoyed your meme. Take care Daisy.

Casper

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daizy,
You iz a poetess!!!! A curly poetess!

-Dr Tweety

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, Daisy! You look so adorable in that Zoolatry design! I love the collective nouns for Cats.
MoMo

Unknown said...

Ooh, this would be a tough one.

Anonymous said...

I m er...not exactly a cat person, but I still enjoyed the pictures. :)

Lux said...

A heartful of cats - I *love that!

I also love your Zoolatry graphic, Daisy ...

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely and fitting photo of you Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very lovely meme~! And so is your picture~!

The Cat Realm said...

I didn't know you were such a word wizard! The bunch of bananers is my favorite.

Karen Jo said...

I really like your answers to the meme, especially the "heartful of cats" one.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Daisy,
Thank you for tagging me. After hours of thought, I decided to try this meme.
Love--Mickey

Related Posts with Thumbnails