Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #42: More fun with search phrases

I have not done this for a while, so I thought I would list 13 weird search phrases used to find my site:
  1. What do girl lizards look like (Just like boy lizards only much cuter)
  2. Cat saggy belly
  3. I want to do something mischievous at home on April Fools Day. (Please do not blame me if this goes terribly wrong)
  4. Sea Monkeys not doing so well (Raising Sea Monkeys is very, very hard)
  5. Sea Monkeys black (If your Sea Monkeys are black, it is too late to save them. Sorry.)
  6. Belly massage done by cats paws
  7. How to keep cat from bringing snakes inside
  8. Very big snake eating person video (Aaaaaahhhhhhh!)
  9. Alligator eats cat / Cat gets eaten by alligator / Gator eats cat (double Aaaaaaahhhhhh! And why are so many people searching for this, anyway?)
  10. Something found in the bathroom that begins with D (I think the answer might be doo-doo. Hahahahaha! I said a bad word. )
  11. Cat makes sound like a squirrel when she sees a fly
  12. Sniffing ear wax (I admit to having ear wax, but I NEVER sniffed it! Well, maybe one time)
  13. Helicopter Acrobatics (This gives me a good idea for my next Circus stunt...)


Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These 13 weird search phrases are really amazed me~! I read detail and learn... hahahaha~!!

Taiwan don't have any Sea Monkeys, according I know.
But, I find out, the latest movie, "superman returns" does have Sea Monkeys this words inside at the conversations~! Which is very funny, Michico says she doesn't know when she saw the movie in the theater. But after she see your blog and find the information on the web. Now the HBO broadcast "superman returns", she heard about Sea Monkeys, she smiles a lot~!

I think #11 is also funny, I only stare the fly, but maybe I will ask michico what is squirrel's sound like~!

Anyway, lots of funny information of phrases, thanks for sharing~!

Parker said...

People are very, very strange...

Hootin Anni said...

Sniffing ear wax? Ewwwwwwww.

CAT'S RULE [we have two gracing our lives also. Both adopted, older cats]

My T T is published, won't you drop by?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Some of those are very silly and some are strange. People do look for odd things, don't they?

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy. First let me tell you what a wonderful phot that is of you. You look so dignified and majestic. Mom really likes it. As for your thirteen list. HAHAHAAAAAHAA
oh my goodness those are too funny. I agree with you completely on #'s 8 & 9. #1 is funny and five is just ... oh well.
You are a great blogger, Daisy
:)
Roxy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Some of these search phrases are creepy. WE do not know why people would be searching for things like this.... unless maybe they are aligators with their won blggies.

We hope you and Pixie have a fabbie day.
we are hoping for rain today!

purrrrs, Prin

Anonymous said...

Those sure are some weird search phrases Daisy. Some are scary too like the alligator eating cat, eeesh!

Mickey's Musings said...

I am surprised people use those phrases to find you.Those people are strange(maybe need help). Why would anyone expect to find you by looking for #2(cat saggy belly)
you do NOT have a saggy belly,you have a cute belly ;)

Never try to figure out people!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Beans are weird...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those are very odd search phrases.

I am glad they found you though, you are one smart and cute cat.

We helped Mommy with this weeks TT.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Titus said...

Some of those askeered us a little. But I must tell you, ear wax smells pretty good. I always sniff my foot after I scratch in my ear. It grosses Mom out. hee hee

Dma said...

Isn't google wonderful?

Unknown said...

Those are some very interesting search term. Some of them worry me, though.

LZ said...

Humans are really weird, I don't know what they think when they come to our blogs for answers.

Kaze

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

those are some really weird search phrases. beans are weird aren't they?
purrrs, K&O

Anonymous said...

Those are certainly some bizarre search phrases. I've noticed that 'Colonoscopy' pulls in one or two searches to my site almost daily (I had one and wrote about it). I think the colonoscopy thing is because people are scared, because they are going to have one and what to know what will happen. My kitties make the chin wiggling chattering meow when they spot cool stuff (lizards, birds,bugs,frogs,leaves,fluff). That is a very nice picture of you too. You look like you're about to take a train to the city with your newspaper to your job as the head of some huge corporation. Daisy Inc. perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Daisy, this is so funny!! :)

I wonder if you maybe now have a huge fan and regular visitor because one of these seach phrases? :)

Please, stand up, tell your name and with which search phrase you first met Daisy? ;)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh my, beans certainlys are weird. I gots a chuckle out of # 10

Anonymous said...

That was much fun to read!

Nomi said...

There's a saying in Yorkshire, England which fits the bill purrfectly here: theres nought so strange as folk

Luv the foto.

Catlady4 said...

Oh, that is strange!

Just curious, how can you tell what phrases people are using to find your site?

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hardly ever get anyone using search phrases to find us. if they do it's usually just "Meezer". we're boring I guess.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh my, "aligator eats cat"? Dat is a sick bean! Be carful with the new circus stunt. We wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Tybalt said...

That was so funny, Daisy! The alligator one made me a little scared, though. I don't want a vicious alligator to come up and eat me or my sisters! Why would someone look for something as scary as that? People are strange.

jenianddean said...

sniffing ear wax? Yuck-o! Thanks for sharing your "search phrases." It make my mom laugh when we look at those. It's amazing what some beans are looking for on the internet.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like to sniff ear wax. I wonder why they didn't find me for that?

The Furry Fighter said...

these are super-funny! how random and weird. i guess the longer you been blogging and the more varied your day-to-day life/posting the stranger the search hits - ise definitely noticed increased weirdyness over the past few weeks :)

i have seen the picture of the snake with the man in it and other scary snake pictures :( *scrubs brain clean*

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very excellent search phrases! (except for the ones about alligators eating cats) I am looking forward to the new circus stunts!

Forty Paws said...

Hah hah! Those are hilarious! Well, except that alligator thingee. Be careful with the helicopter circus stunt, ok?

Luf, Us

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Weird search things! Alligators are scary, I used to have to hide from them, why would beans what to see that?!?

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

kinda makes ya wonder what goes on in the human's minds . . .

Poppy said...

Those are very funny, Daisy! The ear wax one is weird. Although I have to say that both my sister and I have been known to not only sniff, but lick, the ear wax that Mommy extracts from our ears.

Poppy

DK & The Fluffies said...

I guess as long as you didn't eat the ear wax all is well...

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are really silly Daisy! They make you seem like a very interesting yet somewhat scary kitty (sniffing ear wax?!?!?!?!)

Skeezix the Cat said...

If we were still living in Salsaleeto, the Food Lady wood be googling #7 praktikly evry day, cuz frum Awgust to November, Mao wood do that at LEEST once a day.

Funny list!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

sniffing ear wax? Oh my goodness Momma had a good laugh Daisy.

Purrs
Abby

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are some truly strange phrases!

cohnsey said...

Hey Daisy.

We noticed that you have the blog rush widget. I added the widget from blog rush and I dont seem to be getting any traffic from it even though I have credits built up. How do you use the credits?

Sorry to even ask you about this but blog rush doesnt respond to emails.

Rick and Kiki

Tony

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, those are some very interesting search terms that get to your blog!! Some are down right hilarious!! Great list.
Your FL furiends,

Black Cat said...

Hahahahaha, my sides are aching ('cept for the alligator one. I found William of MD by just Googling "cats" and from him I found more cat blogs, then more... I can't get to every blog I want to read every week, let alone every day! I don't know how you manage to get round everyone and leave comments too. You are definitely a star!

I'm now going to Google "alligator-eating cats" whilst smelling my ear wax...:)

Black Cat said...

P.S. Seems there are no cats who eat alligators... but my search didn't lead to you and no, I didn't smell my earwax, I was only joking! xxx

ASTOR CATS said...

How rude - cat saggy belly. We don't think your belly is saggy. Those internets are just silly.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha those are great! Although you do NOT have a saggy belly ok!!! x

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I tink we should uze a new phraze: alli-cat-erz! Dis iz a cat dat wearz alligator ear muffs. I bet you would look furry cute in a set of doze!!!

-Dr Tweety

MaoMao said...

hehehe, those are so funny, Daisy! My Mom's crackin' up at "sniffin' ear wax."

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

It's really something, the odd search phrases that can lead people to our blogs! I ought to do a post on some of mine -- I get some really strange ones, particularly because of my namesake, Marilyn Monroe! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

None said...

This is scary scary stuff! But I got a good laugh out of it hihi!

Tamra

Jimmy Joe said...

What are those Beans looking for? Although it is very good that you have provided so much useful scientific information on Sea Monkeys, Daisy. Your research is invaluable.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Mrs. Sniffles said...

What a furry funny Thursday Thirteen! I will ask Bunny Mommy to see what silly searches come up with my blog!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I still don't know how to do that "search phrases" thing ...
DMM

christy said...

we really love the april fools' day one! toooo funny.

mom says she has a friend who saw your picture and think you are furry adorable. she wanted us to tell you that.

Unknown said...

Those search phrases were very, very funny! Especially, the one about the saggy belly : ) Ha, ha, ha, ha - I have a saggy belly, but I have never googled it : )

Gretchen said...

I'm laughin' and laughin'...very cute list. Do people really hunt for phrases like that?

I'm going to comment on your Wordless Wednesday here, too. I don't think a face lift is right for you.

Hugs...G

Tink said...

The phrases people search with..? Amazing! The first search should be "cute curly Daisy"! :-)
Thanks for visiting my fungi slideshow TT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails