Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Road Trip!

The crew from Lucky's Road Trip who are on a mission to visit Luxor, are coming to my house today! I am very excited about the road trip. Besides Roxy and Lucky, I think there will be Millie, Dragonheart, Georgia and Tilly, Sammy and Miles, Moe & Mindy, Parker, Monty Q and anyone else who joins us along the way. I need to make sure I am ready for my guests.

I dragged out my toybox so everyone can play with all my toys while they are here. I am a little bit worried about whether I will have enough toys for everyone... I have also been busy making up a big pot of lizard stew. It is a new recipe, so I hope it turns out good. Lizards can be tough to chew. I would not like to serve stringy stew!
I also whipped up a big tray of MEATS! I hope I have enough food.
I am helping Lucky pick out a very cute outfit for her meeting with Luxor. Here we are going through my closet. And look what good taste Lucky has! She picked out the beautiful fur-trimmed pink robe. An excellent choice, Lucky.
Here is Lucky modeling the beautiful robe. I think Luxor will be quite impressed!
(ps: Happy Birthday to my Grandma!)

Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with all your furrends.
:-D)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dear~! Your mommy and your grandma's birthday is so so close:)

Wowww, you make Lucky so beautiful~! I think Luxor will be very happy~!!!!
You are doing so great job and cooking and prepare lots of lots of delicious delicacies~!
That must be a wonderful great friend gather party~!!!

Parker said...

Lizards! Lizards! Lizards! I can't wait to eat and meet one! Or is that meet and eat? That stew looks yummy!
You have worked very hard at being the purrfect hostess!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I can't wait to try the lizard stew, Daisy! :) Lucky did a great job picking out that pink robe. It is lovely. :)

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

The Devil Dog said...

Lizrd stew and meat. YUM. Lucky does look very beautiful, thank you soooo much, Daisy. And thank you so much for hosting ALL of us. We had quite a time getting here. Mr. Chen nearly wet himself at the chinese fire drill, he was laughing so hard. I couldn't help it, I was rolling on the ground laughing and nearly got left behind.
Well, more road trip!

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...

oops, forgot to say happy birthday Grandma!

From All of us!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I have Pugs friend, Tony, who come to visit me. He slobber all over my toys and eats and of my foods he finds. It'd not be so bad except for the slobbering and the eating. He does not come by portal though, he comes in real life, so at least I can claw him if I want to. You do good job photoshopping Lucky into robe. Happy birthday to your Grandbean.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

OH, happy Birfday to yoor gramma! Wow, doesn't Lucky look nice...have a fun and safe trip. Zippy sez not to steer da car toward walls and other cars...

Baby-Girl and Pok said...

Happy Birthday to your grandma (same as our poppa!)!!! Hope she'll have a brilliant day... just like you guys are having!

The stew looks yummy, and Pok is just drooling with the thoughts of it... and I'm all jealous of the wonderful robe that Lucky picced to wear... I must get momma to get me one!

BG

Ramses said...

Mmmm... looks like you can cook as well as you look! I just love the sound of that stew... :)

Sassy Kat said...

Happy birthday to your grandma, birthdays are so much fun. I enjoyed seeing all of your pretty clothes in your closet. You really have nice things.
I have tried a lot of times yesterday to contact you and couldn't get the comment thingie to open up. Then I tried to e mail you and it kept saying I needed 300 characters, which I had. I gave up and here I am today, yeah I made it. I wanted to thank you for coming to my party. I hope you had a good time and got home with no problems. It was nice to meet you. Talk later

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Looks like a great time. You guys be safe and have a ton of fun. Enjoy a bowl of lizard soup for us!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
ps.
We love that google put an ad on your blog for prom dresses!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to your gramma!
YOur momie must have been a wonderful gift to your gramma when she was born! and today Gramma is celebrating a very happy Day indeedie! We hope there is cake involved and lots of presents!

The road trip gang will be very happy to come to your house!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

ps. Happy birthday to your Mum and Grandma. Or as they say in Italy "Buon compleanno"!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Sammy stopped up here in Northern Florida to pick me on the way down to your house. This is all so exciting!Lucky sures does look lovely in the pink robe. I bet Luxor will be very impressed.

Purrs
Abby

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma! I think that your Lizard Stew sounds delicious! Willow & I are trying to meet up with the Road Trip once you all start heading West. We have lots of Toasted Temptations and other treats in St. Louis - hope to catch up with you all on the way to Luxor's.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Tazo said...

Wow, Daisy! You sure know how to throw a party! Lucky looks bee-yoo-tee-ful. Luxor is going to flip out.

Happy happy happy birthday to your Grandma!!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

happy birthday grandma

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Daisy!
Happy Birthday to your Grandma!!!!!
I must say, your house is very nice and I like tiled floors. The Lizard Stew was very good.It was my first time trying it and it was not tough or stringy.
I am so glad you helped Lucky pick out a nice robe to wear.She was fretting about this all the way to your house.
Well,now we can relax a bit before moving on. Let's have a look in your toy box.....
Tillie & Georgia

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, we can't wait for the lizard stew and meats!! you is the purrfekt hostess! and Lucky looks gorgeous in the pink robe. This is the bestes road trip EFURR!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like you guys are having a really cool road trip! I'd invite you down to Ingleside (about 120 miles from San Antonio) but you'd have to turn around and retrace your drive back up to SA, and it sounds like you have way too far to go already!

I wouldn't worry about the toys Daisy, I'd say you have lots for everyone. And you are obviously an excellent cook and a very sharing kitty!

I just wanted to tell you that George is fine after his dip in the pool, and Alan is going to the doctor today (I don't like the looks of the bites on his neck). I think he was very brave too. We all love him very much and are hoping like mad that he is okay.

Happy birthday to Grandma! I was born 5 days before my Grandma's birthday, she said I was the best present my Mom had ever given her. Grandma's are the best!

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy getting ready for your guests Daisy! What a big box of toys you gots. The lizard stew and meats look really yummy too. Excellent job helping Lucky pick out an outfit!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Wows 2 birthday beans in two days! Happy Birthdays to your Grandma's too!!

You are a very goods hostess for the party at your house Daisy. The foods all looks yummies.

Tybalt said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

Wow, Daisy. You are such a wonderful hostess! That lizard stew looks very yummy, and Lucky looks stunning in your pink robe!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I hafta get your recipe for Lizard Stew, it was delicious!

You like my singing, right? :I

jenianddean said...

You are a very good host Daisy.That lizard stew looks awesome and my goodness that's a lot toys. Lucky looks so nice in the pink robe - lucky Luxor!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS Happy birthday Daisy's Grandma!

Forty Paws said...

Happy Purrfday to your Grandma!

You are a wonderful hostess Daisy. So very thoughtful of you to share your toys and to prepare such a lovely buffet before you head off on your road trip. We considered going along, but then you guys would need a bus once we all joined.

Luf, Us

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, you are a very considerate hostess. I think you will have enough toys and food for everyone.

heheh! I think Lucky looks cute in the pink robe!

None said...

I like to put my nose into all cooked meals so I would definitely give your stew a try. You can also tell your grandma that you cooked for her, I'm sure she will be happy. My servants closet looks just like yours, the close is bigger and heavier so I walk on the hangers. The lady servant made a fuss about all the strings I pulled from the shoulders of her work suits, I don't see what the drama is about, its just more stylish now!

Purrrs,
Tamra

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh how fun! And you were so nice to let Lucky wear your lovely pink robe. You're such a generous kitty cat, Daisy. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are a wonderful hostess, Daisy. Have a great road trip with everyone else :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your a wonderful hostess.Lucky looks very cute in the pink robe.Happy Birthday to your Grandma :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma Daisy!

See you are always so glamorous with your clothing. I do not like to wear clothing like that.

Lucky does not look happy to wear that robe... I don't know. Can I come meet Lucky acause I am afraid of dogs but she does not seem too scary.

The Crew said...

My, it looks like you're expecting quite a crowd today!

(surveys and food & toy box)

Yes, I think you'll have enough food & toys for everyone. Just relax and enjoy your guests.

Tipper

Nomi said...

Plenty of clothes, plenty of food and plenty of toys.I wish I lifed dat side of da atlantic !!

Unknown said...

Duz Pixie know yoo let a DAWG ware her robe????

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think I will teleport over to Luxors when you get there. He doesn't live to far from me! Lucky looks great in that robe!!

LZ said...

What a lovely hostess you are. It looks like you'll all be having a wonderful time with all of those toys.

Kaze

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Thta is such a pretty robe that Lucky choose! The road trippers are coming to visit us too and we are so excited, we just cannot wait!

Unknown said...

Daisy, I think you have everything under control, but I haven't heard what you are going to wear when you greet your guests!

I'm pretty sure you will have enough toys for everyone to play with, maybe Pixie will even share her nip bananer.

Samantha & Mom said...

The Big Red Bus is headed you way! There is plenty of room on top! See ya soon! Everything looks so wonderful at your house. Luck looks cute in the pink robe. I think Lux will like it. Happy Birthday to your Grandma, too.
Your Central FL furiends,

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!!!

I tink dat lizard stew looks like a furry good ting to eat on a chilly day. Itz furry gloomy here, so I tink I will come to Florida & see you & dat big tray of da meatz! I don't tink I want to wear a dressee though.

-Dr Tweety

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh yes, PS: I bet your grandma will lve da lizard stew fur her birf-day din-din. Whatz fur dezzert?

-Dr Tweety

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, you are the bestest hostess. It looks like you and your guest are going to have tons of fun. Tell your Grandma Happy Birthday for us. Today is our Daddy's birthday. He is gone on a business trip so we have to wait until he gets home to give him his birthday present.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Daisy said...

Mao, Pixie said we could borrow the pink robe. But she said "NO" when I asked to share her bananers. The catnip bananers AND the real ones.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

geez daisy,
i hav been so bizzee latelee ... i diden't havva chance to reed yer grate blog yesturday an missed yer mommie'z birfday. iz she a squillion yeerz old? i think mi mom iz ... but don't tell her i sed dat. it will not make her laff. an speekin uv laffin, i luved da pikshur uv pixie laffin! it tickeled me!
i like da preperashunz u made fer da vizit today. yer a good hostess.
u took a brave an eksellent stand today mi frend! duhr to da "top 100"!
luv--jh

Black Cat said...

Oh, Lucky looks so cute in the pink robe. Enjoy the road trip y'all:)

Like Sassy, I couldn't get the comments to open yesterday and then my internet connection went down and I couldn't reconnect. So Happy Belated Birthday to your Mommie and Happy Birthday to your Grandma:) xxx

Willow said...

I'm so excited that I get to join the Road Trip in Samantha's Big Red Bus AND try Lizard Stew! Wow - what a day and it's only just started!

Thanks for being such a terrific hostess Daisy! And I hope that your Grandma has a very Happy Birthday too!

Purrrrs, Willow

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Willow and I teleported over all the way from St. Louis to join the Road Trip! What fun this will be!

Lucky, you look very pretty in Pixie's robe - that was so nice of her to share it with you!

Now, I had better try some Lizard Stew before we have to go in the Big Red Bus. Samantha said that there was room for Willow and me - Hooray for Road Trips!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oops, I meant to add thank you, Daisy for being such a wonderful hostess today!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

ASTOR CATS said...

Daisy you are such a good hostess. Getting everything ready for you guests - and preparing such a wonderful buffet. Enjoy the visit with all your guests.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Karen Jo said...

I think you have enough food and toys for everyone. Lucky looks very pretty in the pink robe. Have lots and lots of fun.

Laura W said...

Wow, Daisy! Your grandma has the same birthday as MY grandma! We have so much in common, Daisy.

One teeny tiny difference may be that your grandma knows you exist. Mine does not. ML's grama was in the hospital for a whole month and we do not think it would reduce anyone's stress level to share the happy news that the Mosaic Tribe has increased by another cat. We do not understand why they think having many wonderful furs sharing your life is not a wonderful thing.

Of course, ML's mother took any number of furs to the "pound" every time they got a new house. We don't understand that either.
I LIKE YOUR TOY INVENTORY!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ahahaha well done Daisy, those are some wonderful preparations. The human says you have enough toys to sink the titanic and she LOVES your wardrobe! Your closet is bigger than hers!!

Lucky looks adorable too x

Poppy Q said...

Wowsie look at all dem toys. You sure are one lucky pussy cat.

Can I come and join you. Monty q asked me and my mummy says I can.

Happy Purrthday to your grandma. Wow it is birthday month in your family.

Poppy Q

Gretchen said...

My, you have a lot of toys...

Lucky looks very beautiful in your pink robe. Have a good visit.

Hugs...G

Tyler said...

Wow Daisy, I hope you all have a great time. I wish I could meet up with you. Happy birhtday to your mom and grandma. You and Pixie were so good together.

Jimmy Joe said...

You are a very good hostess, Daisy.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Furry Fighter said...

hahaha that is an excellent post and Lucky seems to have a good host in you Daisy - i must come over one day for some lizard stew with you - we don;t get lizards here in the UK so it would be a very special thing indeed! xxx

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hate to say it but Lucky duzn't look too happy in dat robe. Wowie - yoo has da biggest toy box we efur seen! There will be more dan enuf to go around.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday Daisy's Grammie!
This road trip sounds like fun. Gotta make it an annual event!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - Lucky is furry lucky (hehehe) to have yer wardrobe advice - what a great visit you will have wif da roadtrip buddies! We can't wait fer some road-trippers to visit us!

Kimo and Sabi said...

P.S. - Happy purrthday to yer grandma!

PB 'n J said...

Wow, we thought we had a lot of toys! Have fun when everyone gets there - looks like you have enough suplies.

Team Tabby said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma, Daisy! You did an excellent job of finding something lovely for Lucky to wear, she certainly is well dressed for Luxor.

Moe & Mindy

Thanks for the delicious lizard stew

Anonymous said...

Lizard stew, sounds tasty!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you are such a good hostesssss...you think of everything..have loads of purrrfect fun with your visitorsss..MEow...

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy that lizard stew was EXCELLENT!!! Never had better! This is the most fun road trip ever! I can not wait till we finally get to Luxor's.... Lucky looks darn good in the beautiful outfit you chose!
Karl

Anonymous said...

I want to taste the lizard stew, too... I have never had lizards...

Next Road Trip I am on!

~Ruis

PS -- I forget to say that it so nice of you to help Lucky choose an outfit. If someone knows how to impress than it is you!:)

~Ruis

Rascal said...

Wow! You're definitely the hostess with the mostest!

Sasha said...

I am jealous of all of you going on an exciting trip. I only get to stay home unless I go in a taxi to the vet, which is excitement I can do without.
You look very strange in the pink outfit Lucky. I should try something a little more dignified. Perhaps a more classic style would suit you. You need to make the most of your robust features. Daisy is the elfin lady of glamour, but your dignified appearance would also have its own charm, if you care to enhance it.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I hope yer grammy had a happy berthday! WoW! That rode trip looks like fun! Don't fergit to stop at the Chuck Erreca Rest Stop!

Lux said...

I *loved that robe on Lucky! And I've heard that your lizard stew is to die for!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails