Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am a SKELETON!

Please do not be too scairt because it is just me in a Skeleton suit! I am very excited about Halloween. I put on my costume already, and I am just looking outside to see if it is dark yet. The sun just came up, so I might have a little wait. How many hours are in the day again? Here is my Halloween sack. I hope it gets filled up with many delicious treats. It is empty now.
I am very proud of my costume. It has a scairty skeleton on it, and it glows in the dark! I decided not to wear my Pink Lady costume because it is hard to wear. I have to be able to move freely if I am going to collect lots of treats tonight.
I am trying to practice looking cute, because I think I will get more treats that way. If I look too scairty, people might scream and run away.
My doorbell-ringing arm is all limbered up and ready...
Mommie, I think it is dark enough now, can we go? Please?
Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Hey are we the first to wish you Happy halloween?

We just LOVE all of your cute outfits! We bet you will get lots of treats tonight. Have fun and be safe.

Happy Halloween!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy Halloween, Daisy,

I think it is a great custome at Halloween, when you knock your neighbor's door at night, they will only see the light green shining skeleton~! They must drop the treat and run away~!!!!!

I love the 4th photo of you, that is super cute adorable expression.

:>

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

p.s.
You are right~! your left side whiskers are really different from the right side.

Ramses said...

Ooh Daisy I just loves your Skelington costume it's adorable! I so wish I had your fashion sense...

Purrs,
Isis

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are a cute skeleton, Daisy! Happy Hallowe'en! :)

Parker said...

You have the "cute" look down perfectly! I hope you get a ton of Temptations!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

you look so cut in your costume. we is sure you will get a lot of treats tonite!

Angel Simba said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy. Will you be going to trick or treat in your stroller?

The Devil Dog said...

You look great in that costume Daisy. I don't think it is too scary. I think it is perfect.

Roxy

Poppy Q said...

Happy halloween miss scairty skeleton. You look so cool!! I bet you has lots of fun. Will your mommie take you out in your stroller to trick or treat?

Can I come on your road trip? While you trick or treat I will try a bowl of your lizard stew.

have a great big scary night.

Poppy Q

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is a cool costume for Halloween! At first we weren't sure it was you then we breathed a sigh and recognised you! You as so cute you will have to empty you bad dozens of times tonight. Happy Halloween! And it is great fun with you on the road trip!

Monty Q. Kat said...

HAppy Halloween! I want to go out too!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh heeheehee
We think you look very very cute!
we will email our Blizzie and tell her to look at your pictures for today.
She will like seeing you in this great skeleton suit. You look just like the one in the vet office!!


HAPPY Halloween!!!

snowforest said...

That's a furry scary costume Daisy - fits you just fine - Happy Halloween and hope u get lots of treats :)

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
If you came to our house, you would get ALL of the treats. You are just so cute! We love both of your costumes, but you do look more comfortable in in your skeleton costume.

Happy Halloween!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Oooooooo!!! Some skeletoncat looks ready for Halloween! I think you are right.Looking cute does get you more treats
Since yer costume glows,yey Mom can keep an eye on you.
After,don't forget to come back to the bus!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

EEK!!! Oh, Daisy, we got so scairt when we saw you in your costume! You look great and will for sure get LOTS of treats! You better bring more than one treat bag.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

your too cute to be scairty

The Furry Kids said...

Momma always gives more treats to the cutest trick or treaters. You would definitely score lots of Temptations at our house.

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

The niece thingy saw your post before
I took her to school.She loved your cute costume. She wanted mom to print
it so she could show her friends.Yet mom didn't have any ink for the printer.She also wanted mom to dress me in a costume.Yet I told mom don't even try it.So mom got busy with Photoshop and made today's post.Yet I know the niece isn't going to like it as much as yours.I believe she's your biggest fan after Skeezix.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mom bean saids "With your cute face noone can be scared of you, Daisy"

I's agree withs her.

The M's said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Pixie, we do hope that you gets lots and lots of goodies tonight.
BTW - you look really cute.

Dma said...

What a great costume. It is pretty scary though. I'd love to see a picture of the glow in the dark feature.

Good luck with trick or treating.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a very nice costume. At first I thought it was a picture using your x-ray glasses!!

Have a nice time tonight!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You look adorable. I'm sure you will get lots of Temptation Treats. Is your Mommy taking you door to door in your stroller? I am not allowed out of the house on this day because I am a black cat. My collar glow in dark too.

LZ said...

I think you were smart to choose a comfy outfit. I'm sure you will get lots of goodies. Your Mommie & Daddie might have to help you eat the chocolate ones.

Kaze

Christine and FAZ said...

Have fun Daisy but remember not to eat too many treats in one go and make yourself sick.

FAZ the Wimbledon Witch

None said...

You are very scary in your costume ... I think that if you are very scary people will throw all their candy at you so they don't get the bitey!

Tamra

ASTOR CATS said...

Happy Halloween Daisy. Hope you get lots of treats and no tricks tonight. Be safe and watch out for lizards.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

The Crew said...

Daisy, it's only 5AM! I think you have to wait a little while to start ringing doorbells. But when you do everyone will think you're such a cute skeleton, they'll give you bags and bags of treats!!

Your friend
Misty

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Daisy we think you will get lots of treats cause you are so very cute! We cannot wait for tonight either - we're even going to have a birthday party for Samwise cause today is he BD!! Happy Halloween!!!

Nomi said...

I hope yor bag ends up full to the brim with goodies. Good luck sweet Daisy.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU look fabulous in your costume, I am sure you will come home with your pumpkin all full of treats that you will enjoy for many days to come.

Purrs
Abby

Fank you for all the hospitality...your lizard stew was great. You'll have to post the recipe so we can all make it when we get back from our road trip.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

For a minute I didn't even recognize you, Daisy! It was almost too scary for me to read the rest of your post. ;) I love you sweet little trick or treat bag. How many Temptations does it hold? Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are cute even in a scary costume :-) That's very smart to wear a costume that glows in the dark. You might be out late trick or treating tonight.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a very cute costume and it is very smart of you to pick one out that is also comfy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

You'll need a bigger bag. Or if yoo go in da stroller yoo can empty it in da stroller and keep filling it up...

Catzee said...

Ya look too cute to be scairty!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!!

you look great in your costume. I hope you get lots of temptations tonight.

Happy Halloween.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

That is a very very cool skeleton costume and I love your bright orange trick or treat basket. It does look a bit small.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are brilliant. You are the only cat who noticed that the human wasn't able to get a photo of my right paw and took one of the left...

Scout said...

I was a little skairt of your costume! You look fabbo! Happy Halloween!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are an adorable skeleton! I hope you get lots of treats tonight. Good luck on trick or treating, and Happy Halloween!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

You are da purr-tee-est skello-ton I haz ever seen. I tink you will get lotzo treats.

Here, let me give you a running yolk egg. i know you wantz to try one. Auntie Stinkie will not mind sharing today.

-Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

Daisy we thinks we are too cute in your skeleton hoodie! Be safe out there getting treats. Do you think they hand out stinky goodness! If so, we're totally going!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wonderful costume Daisy! You sure have had fun dressing up this month!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloweenie, Daisy! We love your costume!!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you make a very cute skeleton. It is smart not to look too scairty or you might scare all the people handing out treats!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The skelton costume is so CUTE! We didn't recognize you at first, we think you will get lots of treats cause you look adorable as a skelton.

We aren't going trick or treating, but Mommy made everyone treat bags she even made one for eldest and hide it in his stuff for him to take to college. We gotta go take a nap, we have been chasing butterflies and are very tired. Hope you don't have to wait to long until it's dark enough to go trick or treating.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Kimo and Sabi said...

You should start yer nap right now - you'll need yer rest fer a long night of trick-or-treating. When you gits up from yer nap it will be dark - have fun...you looks cute!

Poppy said...

Ooh, very scary! Are you going to go out tonight in your stroller? Try not to get lost in the dark!

Poppy

pee ess: I'm glad you like my costume!

Irishcoda said...

Oooooh spooookay costooom Daisy!

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahahahahha! You look terrifying also!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

bOOOOooOOO!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer skeleton costyoom iz reelee, reelee scaree ...
an funnee, too.
i'm laffin an laffin!
happee halloween!
luv--jh

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Halloween Daisy!!! we is hafing such a great time on the road trip!

catsynth said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy.
You make a great skeleton.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Daisy you precious thing!!! You look fab as always and you are seriously going to get SO MANY treats! x

Mr. Hendrix said...

It is a good thing you are so cute Daisy cause that outfit is scary. I'm sure you'll get lotsa yummy treatsies tonight!

L. Alida said...

Aww Daisy I just want to hug you! You're too cute! :) I hope you and your sister Pixie have a wonderful treat-filled Halloween.
Hugs,
Lorianna

Leslie said...

Daisy, you look deliciously scary! We love all your outfit but this one is something special!

Tara said...

Wow, are you really going to go trick or treating? I might be a little too scared!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Daisy, while I love your outfit with the poodle skirt, I can understand that the skeleton costume is much easier for a little kitty like you to wear. I hope you get a lot of treats. Happy Halloween.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You always look so cute, costume or no! This is a very scary one look from the top but front on it looks very sophisticate, like you were ready to go to the Opera. I hope you don't mind if SS downloads some of your cutie pictures to show to her nieces. Let me know if you do and I'll make sure whe wouldn't do it!

Chrissie said...

That's a great skeleton costume, Daisy. I think you will come home with a full bag of treats..who could resist you?

MaoMao said...

That's a superduper skeleton kostume! And you don't have to pracktise lookin cute, you've got it down to an art form! I bet you're gonna get a skillion Temptayshuns!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sassy Kat said...

Stopped by to wish you a Happy Halloween. I cannot hardly wait each to visit you to see what you will be wearing. You sure have neat stuff. I was wondering if you would mind if I put you on my link? See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you make an adorable skeleton! *giggle* And you are so cute that I've no doubt your treat bag will be filled to overflowing!

Happy Halloween, dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy we love yur costume! Yoo always have da best owtfits and now you even shine (glow) with yur Halloween costume.

Tell yur Mom we have lots of good links for Photoshop stuff from her class. She will send you some good ones if you want to learn some new stuff.

Snoskred said...

That's a gorgeous costume Daisy. I wonder though, will the humans be prepared for you with temptations instead of candy and chocolate?

It's sad but many Humans don't keep temptations in the house. I know, what a silly world! ;)

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Anonymous said...

Daisey you are too cute, not too scary, I love your pumpkin...Now don't eat too much chocolate, mummy and daay have a scary witch hung outside and some pumpkin that shakes,,,I'm a little scard of that one!!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry scary-an'-cute, Daisy. I think that that combo will get you a whole bunch of treats. Remember not to eat 'em until your mommie has checked them out an' then just have a couple 'cuz you don't want to create "vomito del gato" ... right?

DMM

Anonymous said...

Daisey, I know you know alot of kitty cats, and I can not seem to find my friends blog who had the cat that came to visit????? the big black furry one???? Do you know who I am talking about? He was suppose to come visit me and now mommy has lost the blogger...meowwww

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, is that a 'glow in the dark' skeleton costume? That is so cool!

Moe & Mindy

PB 'n J said...

Daisy, what a scary costume! I hope you get lots of treats.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, I luv yur costume! We saw a little dog as a pirate. My boy camed home wif lots of "treats", but I was disappointed; they's not Temptations! Happy Halloween to the cutest kitty skeleton around.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you look fabulous in your scary glow in the dark skeleten costume! Happy Halloween!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Daisy, this is such a COOL costume!! I loved you as a Pink Lady, but this is far more scary! And the bones are glowing in the dark...WOW!

I think it is dark at your place by now, so I wish you good luck and many treats in the bag on your way. (But I thinks that's easy with your always cute face!)

~Ruis

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Great outfit! Did you score on treats tonight?

~J&B

momsbusy said...

yu looks like a fery kyoot skeleton. yu shood get lots of treats.

yuki & kimiko

DK & The Fluffies said...

Wicked cool costume. Can't wait to see you all!

Mimi Lenox said...

Daisy seriously cracks me up. I want to exchange links with you. I have to remember to read this everyday. Daisy might get along well with my Persian Patticakes.

Patti could learn a few things from the suave and sophisticated Daisy.

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Halloween!!! You are scary and cute at the same time! Only you can pull that off!!!
I put some fresh nip in your sack....
Karl

darlene said...

ha!!...love it!!....she is the cutest!!

Gretchen said...

That was the best costume yet! You looked very scary to me...I hope you got lots of treats.

Hugs...G

lordjaders said...

That is a grrreat costume. I hope you got the rrright kind of trrreats and no trrricks!

Moonroot said...

Daisy, that is the best costume ever! Hope you got lots and lots of treats.

Rebecca Meyer said...

cute as ever daisy! did you get lots of treats?

Related Posts with Thumbnails