Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Toysday: My Play Paw

My Mommie says sometimes I play too rough. Because I like to use my teeth and my clawrs. So, she got me this new toy. It is called Crinkle Play Paw. It says "The Big Mitt You Wear to Play With Your Cat."
Why do you need this, Mommie?
After inspecting the Play Paw carefully...
I BITED it! Hard!
Now the Play Paw is trying to pet me. But I do not trust it. It might be trying to strangle me or something.

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe~~~ I totally understand, Daisy, we only be pet with one we trust~!! So, Crinkle Play Paw only could play and bite, not completely pet~!

By the way, adorable photos as usual~!!

Parker said...

Yikes Daisy! That thing is as big as you are! I think I would bite it too!
Isn't it great that Tripper has his very own blog now?

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, It looks rather large!
FAZ

p.s. I've just tagged your for a screengrab meme if you've got time to plan

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Look out Daisy. Are yoo sure it's trying to pet yoo? It looks more like it's trying too eet yoo.

Anonymous said...

Be Careful Daisy Play Paw looks sneaky.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That Play Paw looks like a great toy! I don't blame you for not trusting it though, since it's almost as big as you!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! We think our momma should get one of those for us too. Something you can really sink your teeth and clawrs into. hehehe!

Mickey's Musings said...

Man that thing is huge!You need to put the bitey on it some more. Wait until you see it sleeping.Then you can go inside to see what it's made of!

Mom thinks the last pic is "just too cute"
Why Mom,it has poor Daisy pinned down!!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't trust that thing either!

Ramses said...

That play paw looks like the boy's blanket! Isis says that's why she likes to attack his feets and eat's 'em... ;) Maybe Mummy should buy him two play paws for his toes? ;)

Dma said...

I think you made the right move with the unknown play paw. When in doubt bite. (Although that may not have been what your mom had in mind when she bought the play paw.)

Anonymous said...

Ooo Daisy you has such vishus teeths and claws! That play paw thing is huge and you were right to put the bitey on it and show it who is boss.

Anonymous said...

We had a glove toy, but everyone hated it and wouldn't play with it. Yours likes much more like something Cheysuli MIGHT play with...

Forty Paws said...

That looks very skeery. We would probably run and hide.

Luf, Us

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I has kitten mitten. It not as scarey lookin' and it has toys on it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh, that looks dangerous! RUN!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

daisy, I think you should chomp that strange paw! Maybe you could follow that paw into the kitchen and maybe, just maybe it could pull some cookies out of the oven :-D

Happy Day Kitties <3

LZ said...

And why exactly does she need "protection"? I bite my AM hard all of the time and it just makes his reflexes quicker. He says he always tries to stay one step ahead and that means his reflexes are sharp.

Chase

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh you are sooooo ferocious, Daisy! Your big cat cousins would be very proud if they saw how you just bit right into the new Play Paw. RAHHHHHH!!!! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Unknown said...

Great toy Daisy!
Parece suave!!
Hugs and Prrrss from Spain
```````````´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶7´´´¶7´´
´´``````````´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´``´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶.´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm not shur that playing with that paw is safe! It's ginormous! It's like a Tripper-sized play paw!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh Daisy, dat thing does look danjerus! It has yoo pined down and dat is not good. Roll over and bunnykick it while biting, dat shood teach it a lesson.

Catlady4 said...

It looks like a fun toy, but I wouldn't trust it to pet me. You're good to be wary of it. ;-)

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, your mommie can get the fake chik-hen pieces in the frigadated vegetarian meats section of yur soopermarkit. Den she kin make u da King Ranch Chik-hen.

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

I would have to give that play paw the teethy death! Go get'em Daisy!!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

(Note from JMC's mom - I'm going to have to get one of those because Maggie loves to use her teeth and claws. Where did you get it?)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Sorry about that I thought my email address was on my profile page. I want my friends to be able to contact me.It's now fixed :)

Mo and The Purries said...

Ooh, I need to get one of those for Bessie when she adopts Isis.
Isis LOVES to put the bitey on fingers.


So - Daisy's Mommie - did it work?

luv,
Not The Mama

The Furry Kids said...

Do not trust the play paw. It looks a little shifty.

EG

Anonymous said...

Yes Baby!! I do the same!! I love to make my male human bleed!!!
My humans gave me a simmilar glove when they came back from OZ. But I am affraid, it's not that thick like yours. He, he!!

Boy said...

Arh! That's a huge paw! Remember mine Mummy gotted one huge paw as well? Maybe one day we should get our mummies together and they can pway with each other with their huge paws!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Yikez!!! Run Daisy run!!! Dis ting iz goin' to try & gobble you up 'cuz you iz such a cute itty-bitty morsel! I do not tink you should trust dis ting at all. Does da momee know what she iz doin' turnin dat ting loose in da house?

None said...

Don't let it pin you down ...run! Next time no one's looking, grab them and push them under the sofa. Believe me, the sofa eats everything!

Unknown said...

Daisy, that Play Paw is HUGE! I would be worried that it would strangle me too. Whenever you see the Play Paw you should bunny kick it and bite it really hard, he, he, he : )

ASTOR CATS said...

Time to take matters into your own paws Daisy. You must control the PAW! You must not let the PAW control you. Bite - bunny kick - whatever is necessary to show the PAW who is boss.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! That last pic of you in the paw's grasp is a classic!
The look on your face cracks mom up!

Andrewbun

Poppy said...

You should watch your back Daisy! You never know what a big leopard paw is going to do. Give it the bitey for me, okay?

Poppy

The Crew said...

Since you gave it a good bite, you showed it who's the boss so I don't think that big paw will try and hurt you. Besides, it looks soft and might be nice to nap on.

Your friend
Misty

Karen Jo said...

I can see why your Mom bought the play paw. You put the bitey on it really well. Now that it knows that you are the boss, I don't think you need to be afraid of it, but don't trust it completely. You never know what a big thing like that is going to do next.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think you are wise to mistrust that Play Paw. After all, a cat can't be too careful, especially little curly cats. Someone might see you and think you are an easy mark, but they would be wrong. You know how to defend yourself.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh I think my human would really LOVE one of those. i won't allow it - I like to feel skin when I am bunnykicking and biting. Mwa ha ha x

Gretchen said...

That looks like fun. My mom bean says I play too rough and that would be a good thing to have.

Hugs...G

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, I think the paw paw is for your mom's protection. You shouldn't bite her so hard, but now that she has that mitt, go to town.

Roxy

Brainball said...

Oh Daisy, I can't quit chuckling. You look so cute in those pictures, and again, you've got Mom saying SQUEE! You tend to have that effect on her, you know.

I don't blame you a bit for biting that big, strange, furry thing. It might be trying to become Alpha Cat or something! In which case you and Pixie would both need to show it who is boss.

Thank you so much for your purrs and well-wishes. They mean so much -- I am a lucky Brainball to have such wonderful friends! I am happy to report that I'm feeling great today!

Floofy headbonks from Brainball.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a play paw! That's very very large and fuzzy. Kind of like Brainball! *giggle* She is doing well today, and we Ballicai are so happy.

And those pictures of you are, as always, adorable! I don't blame you for test-biting the play paw. You've got to make sure what it's up to! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

darlene said...

now thats a good idea....to save the claw marks....hee hee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

silly silly girl... i am home in florida now so i am near you. we can play online now!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Be careful, do not let that play paw get you.

Unknown said...

I tagged you and Pixie for a meme. You can play if you want.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

This post was so cute. We hope our Mommy doesn't get any ideas though, that thing looks scary.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Puddy likes to play with her teeth and claws too, so I know what it is like! How often do you get your claws trimmed?

That paw looks fun - but I can think of something you could use if you don't have those paws anywhere - an oven mitt! Although the oven mitts don't crinkle like your Crinkle Play Paw does!

Team Tabby said...

We don't think you should trust that large furry paw either.

Moe & Mindy

SpillToJill said...

looks fun - sometimes i wish i was a cat!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I thinks if I haded more back teeths I would biteded it too. It certainlys looks scary to me.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we are glad you put the bitey on that thing. It does not look friendly at all. You are wise to not trust it yet...
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

lordjaders said...

Shrrred it with yourrr talons and make a nice spotted jacket to warrrn otherrr Crrrinkle Paws, BEWARRRE!

Hey--wait--I've hearrrd that beforrre--Crrrinkle Paws sounds like Krrringle / paws--Claus
I know it has something to do with a fat man in rrred.

Purrrs to You, Crrrinkle Paws

Jade

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

I don't think you should trust it, either Daisy! It might be a Play Paw of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

We had a Handpuppet of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! once and I bunnykicked it good! Now all we have is a Finger Piggie of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Is not so great. It's not big enough to bunnykick at all.

~Jack

PS. Thank you for coming by and leaving us a nice message when Whisper had to go to the Bridge.

Kavan said...

Oh gosh that is a bit mitt! I might be a bit scairt of it!

Kavan

jenianddean said...

Thanks!

-Jasper's mom

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I binkie on DKM I just get scooted on the bum. I wonder how that mitt tastes???

The Cat Realm said...

Anastasia played just like you. Hard and rough, claws and teeth. And while the staff was complaining about it at the time - now they miss it!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

That is quite the mit Daisy. it is pretty, did you bunny kick it? I am feeling a bit better, right now I am sitting on mommies lap for the first time in weeks. It is my third time out of the frying pan so far today. I also ate and coughed a whole bunch on and off all day...but it is getting better because I am purrrrring and feel happy. Having so much love all around me and the warmth you are bring to me here in my frying pan makes this a happy place.
Lots of love to you, Miss Peach

Tyler said...

Wowsie Daisy, it looks like the Play Paw wants to kidnap you. I like that look on your face in the last picture. You can tell that you're looking at your Momie with love.

Andree said...

OK I need one of those for my Bad Boys. They play too rough so I won't play with them. They like to kill.

Anonymous said...

No fun huh Daisy? Not a real hand and fingers. :) I wouldn't trust that thing either. Hahaha. .

Hot(M)BC said...

I don't think I'd trust it either. Careful with that thing.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Addicted to crafting said...

LOL Daisy, Mr.Cat would have your face if I bought anything like this. I *May* try to.

LOL!!! you are adorable!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Ooooooo....Meowm needs one of those!!!

Laura W said...

Daisy, if you were all black, with greener eyes, and a little fatter (I'm porking up, Sister!)...you would be me!
We have so many traits and expressions and talents and attitudes in common. And we both like pink.
I am going to go find one of these for Mosaic Lady. Although I must say, since I've gotten fatter and since I've been adopted and since I can now go outside ALONE and since we have two kittens in the house for me to hassle, I have settled down A LOT.
But still...the kittens will go away soon (not soon enough, says Mosaic Lady's nose) and I will be the unpredictable biter/bunny kicker/play aggressor you know and love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails