Monday, October 1, 2007

I Went Strollering!!!

I am a happy cat because I got to go strollering over the weekend! Here I am all settled into my stroller with my pink sleeping bag. We had to go very early in the morning because it is still too hot outside. And remember when I told you about the lake that was being built by the monster trucks? Well, I made a mistake. Because there are trees and things all planted around what I thought was going to be a lake. I guess it is a little wetland area now. Can you see me in the stroller?
This is proof that I obey all of the rules of the road. I came to a complete stop at the stop sign.
And I stayed far, far away from this thing. Because I know what "Danger" means! I am not too sure what High Voltage means though.
And guess what?? I saw some of the green parrots that live in the wild. Can you see them?
Here is a more close-up photo of the parrots. They are very noisy.
I can't wait for my next strollering adventure!
Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe, Daisy,
Congratulation you finally got your strollering, that is a Very very good news for you~!

Those 2 beautiful green parrots are cute, I bet you pay lots of attention on them~!!!!!
I am so so happy to see you strollering~! Really, today I open your blog page seeing your stroller I immediately smile~!!!!
Because I know you are very happy~!!

I believe when the Autumn go to your place, you could stroller more~!
I believe you love your mommy more and more~!!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad you were able to go strollering, Daisy. It's been too rainy and cool to stroller here. Those parrots look very interesting!

Parker said...

I told Santa Claws that I want a stroller for Christmas!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Parrots are VERY noisy! I might get stroller. I do not know if I would like it though.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

The green parrots are very cool, wow... they would drive my crazy.

It is so good that you came to a complete stop there, most just stroll through those signs.

Happy day to you and Pixiekins

None said...

Wow! Strollering looks fun! Never seen parrots before, my servant says there aren't any were we live but that we have big geese instead. I think high voltage would curl your whiskers very very much ... good job keeping away from it ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy that looked like a fun outing.Obeying all the signs too.
We don't have any parrots here but plenty of noisy birds,hahaha! Thank you for sharing your excellent trip with us!
Purrs,Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, it's so beautiful where you live! I don't think mom will ever get us a stroller. I don't even want to go into a PTU! But it looks like fun.

Forty Paws said...

We're very happy that you finally got to go strollering! Your neighborhood looks beautiful!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z furry glad yoo got to go strolling! Dad sez high voltage is what makes dat boks furry dangerous. He does 'lectrical stuff and sez dat it is bad to get zapped wif any voltage but high is da worst and would fry a cat!

Dma said...

I won't be showing the boyz your blog this morning because I've been negligent in my stroller purchasing responsibilities and soon it will be much too cold where we live to go strollering.

The parrots look cool.

LZ said...

Stroller rides are great!!! I wish we had cool parrots like you have, they must be so fun to watch!

Latte

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy! You must have done a really good job that's why your Mommie approved of your strollering. Congratulations! I know that it's a dream come true for you. I've added you to my blog roll because you always make me smile even if I'm really sad. I hope you don't mind. Enjoy strollering just be careful okay? Tata for now!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a wonderful stroller place. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful place to walk.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! you gotted to go strollering!!! we hopes it gets cooler soon and that you can go strollering efurry day!

SpillToJill said...

my kitties go in the stroller (on walks) too. They love it...so fun!

ASTOR CATS said...

What a good time you had on you walk. You's very smart to obey all traffik laws too. What a pretty neighborhood you live in purrfect for strollering. We've never seen wild parrots afore. Hope you get to go strollering again soo.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Earl Grey said...

I'm so glad you got to go strollering. We went yesterday, too. It was a blast. Those parrots look pretty cool. But they would totally freak my mom out. heh heh

EG

jenianddean said...

Happy day! My mom and dad are going to take Maggie out for a stroll this evening. And how cool are those parrots. You get to see the neatest things on your strolls.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Catlady4 said...

Wow! That sounds like fun! Thomassina and Bob get to go play in the yard, but we have to be indoor-only cats becuase we're not yard trained. Maybe we can convince Mommy to get us a stroller....

Emma and Jamie

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, I never see the stop sines win I go strollering. Maybey they don't have them ware I live. I have never ever seen parruts on my stroles but yesturday I did see abowt a sqwillion duvs hoo flide away in a big clowd win I got neer them. It was noizy and ixsiting!

Poppy said...

Daisy, I can't believe you have parrots where you live! That is so cool! My sister would love them. I have never seen a parrot. We had mourning doves nest on our porch once though. That was cool too. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Poppy

pee ess: I do not know the Taco Bell dog. But I guess because I have big ears just like him, people think that I can hook them up with tacos if they say yo quiero taco bell. :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Doze parrot tingz look furry tastee. Could dey be cooked? I tink dat your ad-venture iz furry good fur your con-stich-tootin'. fresh air, da breeze, da tastee tingiez in da treez. Deeze iz what life iz made up of.

The Crew said...

You and Skeezix both went out stollering this weekend. You didn't meet up somewhere did you?

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What a wonderful strolling adventure. My Mom says she's going to get me a stroller soon. Wish she'd hurry up.

Unknown said...

Daisy,

Don't you get a bit freaked out being enclosed in the stroller? Also, is there netting to keep you inside or are you a cool cat who doesn't have claustrophobia?

I like your wheels!

cardiogirl, low tops optional

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh Daisy look at you all snug as a bug in your sleeping bag. You are such a cute cat. And oh sooo domesticated. It is hard to imagine that your ancestors would have lived in the wild. no, no, I don't believe it. They were all snug in their strollers he he xx

Anita said...

Thanks for your good dessires for Nikita and her sons.

Purrrrayers.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like those parrots!!
It's good to see them living free instead of caged :)

Looks like you had a great stroller ride.

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, you have a woderful life. It seems like you're able to spend a lot of wonderful time with your mom. I'm glad that you were able to take a nice stroll with your mom.

Gretchen said...

You look like a celebrity traveling around in your stroller. I bet is't lots of fun. I like the scenic route that you took. Especially the pretty green birds. We don't have green birds here, just sort of yellow ones.

Hugs...G

Samantha & Mom said...

You look so excited to be strollering. And you are a very courteous strollerer who obeys all the laws! Pretty birds,too.
Your FL furiends,

Unknown said...

Daisy, you look like you are enjoying your strollering. My Mother didn't buy me a stroller this year and now it is going to be too cold to go strollering here. Maybe next year!

You live in an amazing area - parrots, alligators, lizards! I can't believe it is still hot there. It is cold here now and Mum had to turn on the heat : (

Unknown said...

My Lady will not buy me a stroller. She said no way, Jose! I do not know who Jose is, but I do know that I think that it is unfair that I can't go strollering too. It makes me sad. I am getting a tunnel, though! I am very excited about this.

Tara said...

That strollering is interesting, but I think I prefer my harness. Those parrots look very tasty, er, cute!!

Tara

The Lazy Iguana said...

Those are QUAKER PARROTS and they are very noisy. And they are not native to Florida - they are escaped pets that belong in Central and South America.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

and no road rage on your trip either! good girl! you look furry cute in your stroller!

smiles, auntie bee

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, Daisy! You look so happy in yur strollur -- and you've got such a bee-yootiful place to stroll.

Thankies so much fur your purrs for my sistur Brainball -- she is doin' a lot bettur today, eatin' bettur and Brainballin' around and doin' her Alpha Cat patrols (YAY!); she's also gettin' in more naps, though, which is good. Momma thinks she still needs some more good bathroom trips before she feels 100%. But she's much bettur and Momma will keep an eye on her to make sure she keeps gettin' bettur or else she still might have to go to the v.e.t.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

These photos are beautiful.You look so cute and cozy in your stroller.

The Furry Fighter said...

look at those parrots! what a tease! i bet they taste good!

daisy - my meowmie would like to know if strollering cats are common in the Amercica place? weeez never seen strollering cats in the UK.
xxx

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hey - we gots wild gree parrots in San Francisco! But we probably won't ever git to see them....a bit far fer us to stroll.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Daisy, you are such a good kitty to sit in your stroller like a little lady and enjoy the sights (especially the parrots). You need to give a tutorial to the kitties at Rosehaven Cottage so they could go strollering. Cindy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The parrots are very pretty. We don't think there are any where we live.

Glad you got to go strollering.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm so happy you got to go on a Stroller Adventure. You look precious in your stroller -- I can tell you're taking in all the beautiful sights and always on the lookout for something fascinating and exciting!

Thank you so much for your purrs for my sweet sister, Brainball -- I was so happy yesterday when she started feeling better that I gave her a kiss on the ear. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Beautiful area yoo live in. Watch owt in case some allygaters move into dat wetland area.

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow, you had a really nice stroll, you must have been warm in that sleeping bag

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Too bads the birds arent closer to you, you coulds jump and plays with them.

Team Tabby said...

You see lots of things when you are out in your stroller, Daisy. You live in a nice place. We don't have those green parrots here or that kind of tree either, ha. It would be fun to climb it!

Moe & Mindy

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Gee, Daisy, both you and Skeezix had great stollering adventures. Just think of the fun you two could have if you strollered together!

~J&B

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

doze green parrotz look intrestin daisy.
i wish we had sum green parrotz heer in noo york.
luv--jh

The Cat Realm said...

What a great stroll! And tasty parrots, hmmmm....

DK & The Fluffies said...

Thank for sponsoring the Buns!

Joey said...

Hi Daisy. Thanks for your vote of confidence in my hero-dom. Those birds look YUMMY!

Lux said...

I enjoyed seeing all the things you saw, Daisy!

Poppy Q said...

That looks like a fabulous place to live Daisy. I liked visiting Florida with you.

Unknown said...

OMG Mom I wanna one please!!
Beatiful car my friend!

```````````´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶7´´´¶7´´
´´``````````´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´``´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶.´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Related Posts with Thumbnails