Friday, November 9, 2007

Fashion Friday: I am a Flapper!

Here is my new Flapper suit. I never knew red was such a beautiful color until I tried it on. I think this might be one of my favorite outfits. It is all covered in dangle-y fringes that shake all around when I move. This is my serious pose: And LOOK! My Flapper suit comes with a very beautiful headband with a red feather. I love the headband.
My Mommie photographer asked me to look down to help show off the beautiful feather.
Here is an outtake from my photo shoot. I had a malfunction with my headband, but I am still trying my hardest to pose real good. This proves I am professional!
I been thinking that maybe I could wear this outfit for my Circus stunts! At least the headband, anyway.

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are bootiful in red. Dats a real awesome flapper outfit and a fantastic set of photos. You should be a movie star.

Or maybe you could open a modeling school? Or you could do a top model competition?

Parker said...

Wowie! That's a red hot outfit! 23 Skidoo!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*gasp* Oh Daisy, yoor so beyootiful. Dat outfit is da cats pajamas...mom sed dat, don't worry we corected her and told her dat it's not yoor jammies.

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy you look so lovely in that outfit! The feather is just wonderful, but I keep getting the urge to put the bitey on it... Maybe a red blanket would work for my furs? I just can't work it out...

Purrs,
Isis

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh, I love your outfit! I don't think I could wear it though I think I would play with the fringe or the feather too much, even if I could find one in my size. hehe It look great on you!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!!! That IS one of your nicer outfits!! Fits right up there with the ballerina one.I like this a smidge better since I like red!
You did such a fine job showing is off too ;)

Purrs

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look so beautiful in red.
Your a great Model :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look amazing in your flapper outfit! The headband is beautiful and the red shows off your furs very well.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your flappper soot is really pretty. Red is one of our favorite colors and you look so lovely in it. You have a lot of self control Daisy, amazing actually for containing yourself with that feather on your head.

Oh yeah, that is called a wardrobe malfunction, lucky it wasn't something horrible and tasteless that would ruin your rep!

Happy snappy Friday
and Purrrrs

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy dat is so cute, red looks really cute on you

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, Daisy! That is an awesome outfit! You are very professional to not try to play with the fev-vers.
Happy Friday to you and Pixie!

Love,
Tazo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That outfit is your purrtiest one yet!!! I think pink comes from red somehow too.

Anonymous said...

Well.. I think it is a cool cat...I think that she really like how she looks...

Laura said...

We think this is our favorite outfit of the year. Month.
Week.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy you make a wonderful flapper, and red looks wonderful on you. I love your outfit. When Charybdis comes in from playing outside I will show it to her. I am sure she will like it too.

~Scylla

ZOOLATRY said...

We think all your fantastic fashions make you the Vogue Model of the Year! Wowie!

Anonymous said...

You're GORGEOUS Daisy, and so professional with that wardrobe malfunction! Red is definitely your color. Wow.

jenianddean said...

If I would wear clothes, I would put on my zoot suit and we could go out dancing. Maggie can't believe you haven't given that fev-ver a toothy death. But we all agree that would be a great circus outfit.

You look great in red.
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look wonderful in red! You should wear that color more often!

The Crew said...

Oh, we just love the off-the-shoulder look on you! Are you going to do the Charleston with Skeez at the next party?

Tipper & Misty

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dearest Daisy,

I love love love that red feather on you, it's so so cute~!!!!!
You are HOT~!!!

You can actually wear this beautiful red dress dancing you know, that dress could make you the biggest star~!!!!

It's very very good fashion today~!!! The hotest of this year~!!!

Have a great weekend~!
Adan

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look stunning in red... I think you should be on he cover of Vogue.

LZ said...

Has Skeezix been by to wet his pants yet? I'd expect that fairly soon. Daisy, you're one racy kitty!

Chase

Nomi said...

That is twooly an 'any occaision' owtfit. You look pritty as a picshure Daisy. Even the dud foto was gud.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Daisy, I agree that you look stunning as the Lady Cat in Red. You were so professional, too. I hope your mommie gave you plenty of Temptations for this photo shoot.

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a super outfit, Daisy. I got caught up with your posties this week. That is a very insightful look into lizards you made on Thursday.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, I think Skeezix is going to faint when he sees you in that! I like the red headband. :)

The Cat Realm said...

We all want to see the shaky move!!!
Even Mrs. OZ took a moment to look over and say "Yeah - I wanna see that girl MOVE"...
Karl

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh we love that spangly, jangly fringe! You make a good flapper girl!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I had no idea what a FANTASTIC color red is for you. I bet Skeezix will make it his favorite now!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, I think red is your color! You make one gorgeous flapper. You are very professional. Two paws up on this Fashion Friday!

Skeezix the Cat said...

That's the most byootiful kyoot owtfit I've ever seen!!!!! And whut a grate hedband!

Milton said...

Dat would be a great dress to wear at all the Holiday parties coming up in the next few months!!
---Beezer

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Red is definately your color!!! Our Mommy loves flapper costumes and say that they are so much fun to wear. You are a very cute flapper Daisy, just adorable!

Black Cat said...

I so agree with all the above, you look absolutely gorgeous:) xxx

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe the most bootiful flappew evew!!!! red is gweat on you..I think it's a good colow fow me too since we'we pwactically twins..I didn't know you wewe a pwofessional model, but obviously you awe a supew model...do you get out of bed fow less that a big bagful of tweats???
smoochie kisses
Asta

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOWIE! You look great Daisy! And I would love to play with those fringie things!

Anonymous said...

wow how did u manage to pull that off? i could never do that with any of my pets because they wouldn't hold still until all that clothing came off. nice job.

The Meezers or Billy said...

wowie! you look great in red!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful outfit Daisy! You look wonderful in red. I am very impressed with your professional poses too!

Miz Allie Cat said...

oh sexy indeedy there Daisy...I like your red...meow...

Forty Paws said...

That's a gorgeous outfit! We would like all the stringy things too!

Luf, Us

Kat 3 said...

shake shake shake! teehee! soooo Puuurrrrty.

Kat 3 said...

flap flap flap !

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very beautiful outfit. My Lady's friend's great aunt was a flapper in the 20's. She has some great stories about it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU are one gorgeous flapper.

Purrs
Abby

Chrissie said...

Va-Va-Voom, Daisy! You look like you stepped out of a speakeasy in Charleston. Boop-boop-i-doo!

Anonymous said...

deer Daisy,
i am a big fan of yer fashion frydays and this is wun of yer best ever foto shoots. yoo look grate in red.

yer frend,
furry

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh my cat daisy you look absolutely stunning! I think you might be showing a little cleavage there but thats ok with me! I bet Skeezix will pass out!!

That colour is stunning, especially on you. xx

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i had to do sum catchin up on yer blog ... (i hav been busy bein bored an practicin da guitar.)
yer flapper owtfit iz verree byootiful ... an i luv yer blogblast entree ... an, uv course, i reelee enjoyed yer documentary on da rudeness uv lizardz.
luv--jh

Sassy Kat said...

You have so many neat outfits, I wish I could live with you and wear some of them. I bet they wouldn't fit me because you are such a little peanut. Is that the outfit you are wearing to the Mafia party? You could be a gangster's girlfriend, and a pretty one you would be. Also, I like your idea for the name of the soap, develope a story line. I think you have a good chance as being named producer of the show. Of course if your show is chosen you will have editorial say in what is published. Wouldn't it be fun working together?

Hot(M)BC said...

Yoo reely are professional, Daisy. Yoo awe us. That's a grate red outfit.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

DK & The Fluffies said...

I bet you would have F. Scott Fitzgerald in awe!

Gretchen said...

That's awesome, Daisy! You look really cool. Red is your color.

I loved your TT and video on lizards...Bad....

Hugs...G

Juno said...

Daisy, thank you for coming by my blog!! Now I know what NOMSS means.
BTW you look absolutely stunning!! Are you a super kitty model? Red is your colour for sure. :)

Momo xoxo

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my goodness Daisy! That is the most stunning outfit I've ever seen. You have totally outdone yourself. I think Skeezix probably had heart palpitations after he saw that.

You look like a glamorous movie star.

PB 'n J said...

What an excellent fashion - so glamorous!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, what happened to this cat? j/k that is a very nice outfit you have her in. I haven't yet seen a cat wearing such a refined costume. Is this designed for cats or did you modify an outfit from another source such as a doll?

Artsy Catsy said...

Ooh, strike a pose, Daisy! You are just the cat's pajamas, girlfriend!

Lucy
Artsy Catsy Spokesmodel

Leslie said...

You're the bet dressed kitty on the cat blogosphere. We really admire you. :) We put you on Her class homework website this week. :)

Poppy said...

That is a great outfit, Daisy. And I definitely think you should wear the headband for your circus stunts. It would add some extra flair!

Poppy

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you really are a pro!! We think that is our favorite outfit of yours, too (mostly because of that beautiful feaver!!)
Thank you for your congrats on our new blurpy thing. We are slowly but surely gettin used to the idea because you are helping us see the silver lining. Thanks, Daisy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

"Lady in Red, lalalala lalala lalala..."

(I'm not singing, but the staff, red is their favorite color.)

You look totally awesome, gorgeous and I love you in this... if I weren't in love with Karl...

Tiger Lily said...

That is a gorgeous red dress Daisy! The headband is the perfect accessory. How do you keep from playing with that feather?

Our first fashion show was not very successful but I did post a few pictures. I hope you have time to stop by to see them.

Dma said...

Very dapper. Very dapper indeed. As someone else said F.S.F. & Zelda are smilin from above.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Daisy,
You are such a beautiful cat! We love to come to your blog just to see what you are wearing each day! That flapper dress is perfect for mafia moive night. You will be hit the party! And what a great color!

See you tomorrow!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

You look so lovely Daisy!
We love that hairband. and the FEV-VERS on it!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh my, what wonderful pictures of you! I think you were meant to wear red, Daisy. You look amazing in your flapper outfit!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Absolutely THE super model! Must say that you look fantastic in that red elegant outfit.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy! your headband is so much cuter than fifi's was! you look beeouytifull!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Related Posts with Thumbnails