Friday, November 2, 2007

Fashion Friday: My Pretty Choker

I have been modeling a lot of very fancy outfits this month since it has been Halloween. So, today I thought I would show you a simple but pretty accessory. This is my new choker. It is made of black sequins, and it has a pink flower attached. I am glad that I'm modeling near a mirror because I cannot believe how pretty my new choker is.
And the black sequins are very sparkly! Even though it is called a choker it is not choking me.
Let me take one more peek in the mirror...
And then I am off for some fun and games.

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's my favorite Friday fashion show again, Daisy.
Every Friday I wake up I will think of that I could see your beautiful fashion at the evening, and I will happy all day.

And, of course, today your Choker is very very pretty. And it's because wearing on you, makes this Choker more valuble and makes you very very adorable~!!! What a wonderful Choker~!!!!

The last picture is neat~! Your mommy takes wonderful shot~!!! I love your jumpping skills~!!! That is what cat do~!!!! Excellent~! Just excellent~!!!!

Happy weekend for you~!
I have a great Friday, because of you~! Thank you~!

Michico & Adan

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your choker is very pretty, Daisy. :) You look lovely in it. You are also a very good jumper!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
choker schmoker ... u AR a grate jumper ... jus like dh sed!
luv--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Daisy,
That is a beautiful choker you are wearing. May I ask you where you bought it? I think Marilyn would look lovely wearing one in red.
Love--Mickey

Daisy said...

Dear Mickey,
The choker came from Target! In the designer pet fashion section. I, too, think Marilyn would look very beautiful in a flowery choker!

Parker said...

Very classy Daisy. I love your choker, I might even toerate wearing one of those! Mommy sayd she bets your Mommy has a great wine collection!

Leslie said...

I wish we had a designer pet section in Target in Australia. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Your choker is very pretty and you jump as well as I do. :)
May I say, you look very swish tonight.

Zoolatry said...

Daisy: darling, dashing, daring, dramatic, dreamboat, delightful. Picture #5... did you get into that winery?

Black Cat said...

What a beautiful choker and you look stunning in it:) Hope you made it safely to the top of the wine store! Tell you Mom she's a great photographer. She should become a professional - or perhaps she already is, lol! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

You look so lovely and elegant in your choker. My niece picked Cinderella for her costume this year.
She loves the movie and can watch it over and over :)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Da heck wif da choker - lookit dat daredevil jump yoo just made! Wow! And all on top of mom's favit kinda juice! Meeeeerrrooooowwwwww!

Mickey's Musings said...

You look very sweet as usual. I guess that is as close to a collar as you will ever wear.That choker is way prettier ;)

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is very beautiful on you :-)

That would be perfect to wear to upcoming holiday parties.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

What a JUMP Daisy, we are very impressed.

Your choker looks lovely, the pink flower is a nice touch.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are very impressed you can jump like that with your beautiful choker on. What concentration!

Have a fun weekend!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

nice akshun foto, you look furry purrty

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, your choker is really lovely. I like that you can wear it and still jump around. I also like how you can see a smidge of your tail in the mirror in the last picture. Very cool!
Happy Friday, Daisy!

PS - Has your Mommie shared any of her Halloween candy with you? Our mom has not. :(

Forty Paws said...

Beautiful choker Daisy! You have so many lovely fashion accessories!

Luf, Us

Dma said...

Choker? I dunno even know her...

I think you look quite smashing in your choker. And that action shot is really really cool...

Ramses said...

Oooh I love it Daisy and just *must* get Mummy to make me something like that for Kiss Mouse! It's just my sort of fashion item...

I'm also pleased to see I'm not the only kitty around who loves looking at themselves in the mirror! :)

Purrs,
Isis

LZ said...

It is very pretty! I like how comfy it looks since you can keep leaping.

Kaze

Louche Tabby said...

...pink and black....how very 'kitch'.....ahem......

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I love fashion show Friday!! That is a very pretty choker (I am glad it doesn't really choke).

Tybalt said...

Beautiful as always, Daisy! And that was one magnificent leap

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

First I was stunned by the gorgeous black choker you had on, my Daisy you are going to have to get Skeezix to take you out someplace fancy! Second that JUMP was fantastic.

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
I can't say it enough, you are too cute! I love your action shot! My goodness that's big jump of a little girl.

Happy Friday!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS My mom sees the cutest little clothes at Target. She puts them in her cart and then comes to her senses and puts them back. She knows we would never wear clothes. So she goes and gets treats instead.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

You look absolutely beautiful in that! I think I am in love.

Mosaic Cats said...

We are blinded by the beauty of you in your choker, Daisy.
Mosaic Lady is blinded by the beauty of a stocked wine rack.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's such a pretty choker! did you bring clothes for the other girlcats on the bus to try on?

Anonymous said...

We just love your Friday fashion shows Daisy. You look very cute in your new choker. It is good that it is not choking you. The pink flower is beautiful and goes very well with your furs.

Anonymous said...

You are truly lovely Daisy! I'd look at myself in the mirror a couple of times if I looked THAT good too. Yowzer.

Scout said...

That is a very pretty accessory and you wear it very well. It shows of your lovely eyes.

Oh, and you can jump like nobody’s business! You truly do have a great talent!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you always look loverly, but that choker is just the cat's meow!
What a perfect shade of pink for you!
Our favorite accessory yet!

Your fans from
Purrchance To Dream

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmm, the ever beyootiful, sparkly Daisy! We studied da piksher and think maybe, maybe, we would wear a pretty choker...maybe.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia
I know you like to model, so hopefully your Mom likes it to, hahahahahahaha....

The Crew said...

Daisy, you look like a southern belle ready for a big party! Mom said when she first saw you, she thought of Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that choker looks vary byootiful on yoo! If I was waring that choker I'd look at myself all day in the mirrer, too!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That is such a pretty choker Daisy. And that last picture of you is great! We loves it!!!!

Boy said...

That's a vewy nice choker Daisy. Oh gosh! Wook where you're jumping to! Be careful!

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous choker Daisy and you did a very fine leap too!

Unknown said...

Stunning choker Daisy! I like the minimalist fashion statement you made today, very practical.

Tara said...

Lovely choker, I would wear something like that. And excellent jumping skills.

Tara

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very feminine and graceful. We mean both the choker and the leap.

catsynth said...

That's a great action shot of you jumping onto the wine rack!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You make that choker look great Daisy! I am very impressed by your jumping abilities!

ASTOR CATS said...

Very nice choker Daisy. Mom says it reminds her of a movie star.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Anonymous said...

Your choker is very pretty, Daisy!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Whoa, be careful Daisy!

Tyler said...

Wow Daisy, that is some jump! Your mom is great with the camera. Did you make it up to the top? Your choker is quite lovely. I am surprised that you really do seam to like wearing fashions. None of us at our house do. I know that you get Temptations, but even those aren't worth it to us. You are a very special girl.

The Wanderer said...

oooh very perty!!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Waz you tryin' to have a party? If dat wine stuff had gone over, no cat would need da nip!

-Dr Tweety

PS: waz any of dat mer-low?

Miss Sara said...

Wow. I am impressed. You can dress beautifully and jump beautifully, too!

The Furry Fighter said...

that is agreat photo of you umping aisy! you are like a onkey the way you bopund around your home.

the choker is incredibly prety - i think i wuld quite like one of those...you are a very fashionable little cat indeed xxx

Poppy Q said...

Fabulous.

darlene said...

hee hee!!....it kills me , you can do whatever to her!...i have 7 here....and noway!!...can i do anything like you do with her!...she is really an amazing cat!!...i just love her!!!

Gretchen said...

Oh, your choker is very stunning on you.

But, Holly Cow! what leap! Your bean should get an award for that pciture. Wow!

Hugs...G

TheSlyCat said...

that is a FANTASTIC jump. what a great picture!

The Furry Fighter said...

ps - that is scary bout the rocks you had in your wee-wee place! ise seriously hopes i don;t have those too! not sure my little already-compromised system can deal with it! glad you is better now though...xxx

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa, that is a seriously cool action shot, Daisy. We like your choker a lot, too. My momma likes to wear things like that, and she drinks juice from bottles like that, too, but she's not so good at leaping afterwards like you are.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sassy Kat said...

When I saw you looking into the mirror I thought of the movie West Side Story and the song See That Pretty Girl In The Mirror. Your sure are a cutie.

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, Daisy, you look fabyoolus in yur choker! I bet yur givin Skeezy the vapurs. And that pickshure of you leapin is amazing! Yur Mommie is an inkredible photograffer.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... Furry fetching, Miss Daisy!

Be careful on that wine rack ... You wouldn't wanna knock over those wines!

DMM

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes I likes the sparkleys too. Very prettys.

Tiger Lily said...

That choker is very beautiful! I might even be willing to wear something like that (hint, hint Mom).

Chrissie said...

Very pretty choker, Daisy. It makes you look 'a la coquette'..Beautiful!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you look stunning in your choker and your leaping abilities are amazing (as is your mommie's photographic ability to capture them).

We can't wait to see you in your flapper outfit next week!

~J&B

Poppy said...

That is a great action shot Daisy!!! Once again you show us that you are a true circus cat!

Poppy

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - an athletic fashionista!

Lux said...

You look beautiful in that choker! And, wow, look at that jump!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Daisy dear! That choker is simply stunning. Of all your lovely accessories, I think that is my very favorite. And you look so gorgeous and stylish wearing it, like a Kitty Audrey Hepburn! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Just Ducky said...

Elegant and understated. It suits you very much.

Sasha said...

You look very pretty Daisy. The collar really suits you. I wonder how your Mummy took such a good photo of you leaping. When Lynettea snaps me doing anything the photo is usually blurry. This is disappointing for me as I like people to see me as an Action Cat.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy, what a leap. You make us cats proud. And your choker is quite lovely too.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Anonymous said...

That choker looks amazing!

Misty DawnS said...

Love your choker - you look so beautiful with it on!

Monica said...

Wowie, Daisy! did you jump way u p there?

Anonymous said...

Your new choker is beautiful, Daisy. And I love the pink rose on it!

But I was most impressed by that last photo... did you really jump from the mirror to that wine cabinet?

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Wow! What a big kitty leap, Daisy! That's amazing! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Related Posts with Thumbnails