Thursday, November 15, 2007

I AM the Blog!

My friend Asta, the beautiful wire haired fox terrier gave me this neat-o award!
...this award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun.
Thanks, Asta! I am very proud and happy to accept this award. You are nice. And I am going to pass this award on to my Italian friends Opus and Roscoe. Those cats know how to have fun! I really enjoyed their Pizza Party and their Mafia Movie Marathon. If you haven't met them yet, be sure to visit them soon.

Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Boy said...

Concatuwations Daisy! You weawwy deserve this award!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Daisy! You are amazing!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes honey, you ARE the blog, and cute too...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations, Daisy~!!!

You are the blog~!!

jenianddean said...

Concatulations Daisy! You're a ROCKSTAR blogger!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Of course you are THE blog! Congratulations, Daisy!!:)

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful award Daisy! Congratulations!

Lux said...

I'm laughing at that expression on your face - is someone holding a Temptation out?

Congrats on your well-deserved award!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Daisy. You certainly do have fun with your blog and all of us have fun because of it.

Anonymous said...

Detective Skeeter here: I am researching the Whapping of Reporter Sam Smith regarding Cheysuli. I've heard that you claim to "know some names".

I need to speak to you about this matter urgently. If you would contact me at [skeeter and lc -2118 at Comcast.net] (leaving out the spaces) I would appreciate it. I can promise confidentiality and likely immunity from any possible charges...

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are so honored and proud to be given this award! We could just kiss you!-Opus

Yes, thank you so much Daisy. It is such a nice award, but is Opus going to make another long, boring speech?- Roscoe

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on the award. Great that you are sharing it with those dynamic Italian expat. You are such fun kitties and all deserve the award.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Daisy! You look absolutely fantastic in your pink scarf! Does it go well with your pink wig, or is that too much?

And congrats with your award, you're a deserving recipiant!

the WriggleButts

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

Sarge Charlie said...

You are it, way to go Asta, you know how to pickum.........

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, You ARE the Blog!

Jazper
& the gang from
Purrchance to Dream

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on your award, Daisy! You deserve it! Purrrrs.

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe so vewy desewving of this awawd..I'm glad you like it!
smoochie kisses
pwoud to be youw fwiend
Asta

The Crew said...

You definitely deserve this award. You are DAISY, and everyone loves you!!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Congrat-you-nationz Daisy!! You iz da hippest little cat I knowz!!!

-Dr Tweety

The Furry Fighter said...

congrats Daisy - this is a very well deserved award and very appropriate for you - your blog is brilliant!

Chase and Mel said...

Daisy, thanks for writing me. I am adding you as a friend on my blog. By the way, I LOVE your scarf. Pink just isn't my color (:
Chase
www.chasenoface.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails