Monday, November 26, 2007

Movie Monday: I am a DRUMMER!

Since I have been doing "Machine Paw" so much, I had a great idea! I can learn to become a drummer! I already have the paw action down. Here is my new movie where I learned to play the "drums." I am not allowed to have a real drum set, so I had to play the window. It is almost as good as real drums though.

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute movie, Daisy! You are a great drummer! :) You have very fast paws. :)

Pumpkin said...

Wow, that wuz so kewl! I bet yoo cood catch George wiff those fast paws ov yors.

Parker said...

You have style
You have rhythm
Who could ask for anything more???

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy you is great! :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Very good!

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

Nice work Daisy!! I like to do machine paw too, but my instrument of choice is a piece of paper.

Ninja

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was cute Daisy. Maybe you will get some real drums for Christmas.

Charybdis (Scylla is outside playing in the rain)

Sarge Charlie said...

You are a rock star........

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey!!!!!! It's Ringo-la!!!!!
Pretty soon,kitties all over will want your pawtograph!!!!!!
You are very good.I liked the solo :)

Purrs

Anonymous said...

Love it great drumming :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are really good Daisy. You are practicing and that is why you are good. We know. Blizzie practices piano constantly and she is amazing. Mommie plays a bit each day and she stinks.

We hope you and Pix have a superb day!

Purrrs

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh good. Now when I get ready to record American Cat I will know who to get as a drummer.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great drumming! Let us know when you'll be touring and stopping in Chicago.

Team Tabby said...

Excellent machine paw drumming. We liked your video and the music (we love Joe S. here too). Maybe you could get a part time job in his band, that would be cool, or start yer own band.

Mindy & Moe

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was purrfect!! will you be the drummer on the cyber kitty cruise? you would be grate!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are great at playing the drums Daisy! Maybe your Mommie will get you a set for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

You are a natural Daisy. I suspect Santana will be contacting you for his next combo gig. I just love the new one (and all the old ones!). Have a great week!

Dma said...

You my friend are the Buddy Rich of the feline world. Your nickname will have to be 'ringo.'

Anonymous said...

If Spinal Tap tries to get you to join their band, Daisy, just tell them no... it's for your own good.

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, there isn't anything you cannot do! I'm so impressed.

The Furry Kids said...

You are an awesome drummer, Daisy. Momma thought of you and the machine paw this weekend. Tazo was doing that to the tent while EG was inside it. Hahahaha!

Titus

jenianddean said...

You are a great drummer, Daisy! You really should go on tour. I'm sure people would pay you in Temptations.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Nomi said...

The least you deserve after that spectacular debut is your own set of drums !!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! You should definitely get your own set of drums.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

I think you playing very well~!
You catch every right rhythn, I am admiring your skills~!!!

Very good~!

PURRS,
Adan

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we enjoyed watching your movie! You are furry talented indeed! You are a kitty of many talents!!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
Youz are a pawsome drummer. I do hopes your mommy changes her mind about gtting you a drum set.
Purs..Sia

Shaggy and Scout said...

I was doing machine paw on the folks bedroom window at 4am. all I got for it was a trip to the basement. -Scooby

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU have a new career! You're better than that other cat who plays the piano! BTW Ping has a question for you on our bloggie today...

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are a very good drummer. I think you need your own set of drums

The WriggleButts said...

That's a very good movie, Daisy! You're one impressive drummer - maybe we should get together and start a band? `cause we're real rock'n roll dogs!

the WriggleButts

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe maybe the Jingle Cats need a drummer! You could go on tour and be in charge of wardrobe too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Is there anything yoo can't do. We're impressed here when Speedy doesn't poop over da edge of da litter box. We're holding him to a higher standard from now on...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Daisy! You are multi-talented! That was a great performance!

Patti said...

Rock on, Daisy!! I think you need your own drum set! :)

Scout said...

Great movie! You are such a great star!

Purrs,
Scout

LZ said...

Wow, you are just super talented!! Maybe the Pink Ladies should have a band? I'm pretty good with vocals. Well, I'm very vocal at least.

Kaze

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Great drumming Daisy. We think you'll make a great rock star. We can say we knew you when and everything!

Christine and FAZ said...

You are amazing. Photography, Fashion and now Drumming. I am in awe.

Tybalt said...

Great job, Daisy. I definitely think you have what it takes to become a famous drummer!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Quick call Bono!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are such a multi-talented kitty cat! I love your drumming. Encore, encore.....

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are so cute as well as talented. Should get a band going with you as the drummer. BTW with the new CCSI production I can't snuggle up to you anymore.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha daisy you are a rock n roll star! x

Clover said...

Daisy - you sure know how to drum! Great pic and video!!
You are really hilarious - I love coming to visit your blog!
Love Clover xo

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe a giwl of so many talents..I am in awe of you, a model ,a photogwapher a wockand woll dwummew,and actwess..the list goes on and on....and you'we good at evewy single one of them.kudos!
smoochie kisses
Asta

PB 'n J said...

Great drumming Daisy - you're so talented!

Laura W said...

Wow. I'll give that a TEN to dance to, Daisy.
I think you must've watched the Eagles on 60 Minutes last night, too.
Don Henley is pretty inspiring (and kyoooot...), but who knew he was so pouty and passive agressive?
Sheeesh.
See you at Tattle Tail Tuesday. I can't wait to put up my post!

The Furry Fighter said...

hiya daisy! ise missed you cos meowmie has been selfish and busy!

i love your drum video - are you sure there wasn;t a lizard just out of shot?

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - that wuz great! Rock on Daisy! Can we be yer roadies?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You can be anything ya wanna be!

So cool!

zevo hussein calamari said...

I will put a call into Springsteen's people asap for you.. you have talent!
you go girl!
xoxoxo

Joey said...

That was VERY good drumming, Daisy. Can I join your rock and roll band?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yer a grate drummer Daisy. Yoo haf so many talents.

Leona said...

Daisy your fantastic! Let us know when you take it on the road. We will be your roadies!

Milton said...

That is great!
You need to be in a band. I bet Skeezix would be a good singer (he has the look). I'm gonna learn the guitar then maybe I could join.

Karen said...

Daisy you rock :) And half of Rock and Roll is fashion and you are way ahead in that part.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

drum solo!

Chrissie said...

You've got a real mojo on those drums, Daisy...sounds like a new career for you!

The Cat Realm said...

I have seen you do the drum action before! Yes, you would be a good drummer.
But you will be an even better Donner!!! Did you know that 'Donner' means thunder? How fitting is that???
Congratulations on being cast as Donner - you will give this reindeer the special little edge to make it come alive!
karl

Unknown said...

You have more talents than I can count!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... You are an amazing drummer. You're furry talented.
DMM

The Devil Dog said...

You are a great drummer, Daisy. You are so talented. Wow!

Roxy

Andree said...

Hi Daisy! How's my favorite curly cat? I think that last little tongue flourish was perfect at the end of your solo. If only all drummers were as fastidious the world would be a better smelling place!

So Buddy has tagged you! I hate to impose and I know you have probably been tagged with this already so you needn't participate. But I couldn't NOT tag you! See you later!

http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2007/11/cats-tuesday-buddy-and-seven-random.html

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We heard that Led Zeppelin's Page and Plant might be reuniting--you might be just the drummer they need!

~J&B

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, that was one cool drummer solo!! We like the way you checked out the instrument first!
Your FL furiends,

Skeezix the Cat said...

Do yoo have a pikcher of yoo on the drums ware yer drumstiks are covering up yer tummy???

Unknown said...

nice to see another DO FOLLOW blog like my Simple Tricks blog.

Why dont you use the Do FOLLOW Badge which will encourage more commentors..??
DO FOLLOW Badge

Karen Jo said...

You are a great drummer, Daisy. It is very professional of you to check out your instrument first.

The Crew said...

Bravo!! There is no end to your talent, Daisy!

Unknown said...

Wow Daisy you are a rock star Woohoo!
"Felicitaciones"

Leslie said...

Hi Daisy - Mom has put a link to this video on her class webpage called Pyewacket's Party.

She's sighing though. The Department of Education in Canberra is VERY archaic and backward and bans everything she tries to teach.

They won't let the youtube that should play What's New Pusycat play on my Drive In post. So at school, the children just watch it a a silent movie.

Thay banned Miss Peach for a while until Mom got her specifically unbanned.

They banned Beatrix Potter pictures once.

Really good censorship by one horrid person in the Department of Education. We hope they get a mousetrap in their Christmas stocking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails