Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tattle Tail Tuesday

I am going to reveal a shocking secret about my Mommie! I was climbing onto the highwire to practice my Circus stunts, when I saw something very terrible... Proof that my Mommie is a BAD housekeeper. She never dusted on top of the bed canopy. Look at all the filthy dirt that has collected up there! How can I practice my Highwire act up there now?

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

darlene said...

ha ha!!...there is plenty of that in my house thats for sure....lol

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oops! There certainly is dust up there! Look at those paw prints. I hope you can practice your highwire act despite the dust, Daisy.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, we think your tail would make a good duster. You could help your Mommy by dusting up there for her.

We have been busy helping our Mommy dust so she could put the Christmas decorations out. We LOVE the box the Christmas tree came in. But our silly Mommy put the box back up.

Scylla & Charybdis

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

IF I were to tell the truth and we kitties always do...Momma needs to clean more often...but then I would have less lap time...I think I'll take a little dust here and there.

Purr
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mebbe yoo could help out and yoose yer tail as a duster. Bet it would be worth a lot of Temtayshuns.

Ramses said...

What you'z need is an Isis, she just loves cleaning things up! ;)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Gasp! Yoo could haf sneezed and falled off. Oh my. Schmaybe dat could be yur jobbie - to wipe dat dust off wif yur feets.

Laura W said...

Daisy, thank you for giving me more ideas for future Tattle Tail Tuesdays!
Not as if there is a shortage over here.
I have a new circus trick...when ML is stretching after her walk, I can walk across her leg as if it were a tightrope. Of course, it is a LOT wider than a tightrope.

Anonymous said...

Okay I admit it we have dust too...
Sorry Mom.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

I'll come over and help dust up there with my Swiffer duster tail, okay?

Laila

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yes, our mommy is nots a good housekeeper lately too, we gots dust on a cabinet and all our paw prints are there. But I thinks if we keeps steppings there, it will be cleans soon.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you could slip on that dust daisy, it needs to be cleaned and a coat of wax put on it like a surfboard

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, your standards of cleanliness are very high. I don't think you would like my house too much, as I barely keep up with the hairballs with my vacuum cleaner! If the dust on something is so think I could plant vegetables in it, I'll take my disposable Swiffer Duster to it, other wise I just blow the top layer off...and onto whatever was in the path of my blow. I think I just tattletaled myself...ooops.

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean says it's a protective covering...

Mickey's Musings said...

I think Mom's put it there on purpose so they can come after you later and Say,"Were you up on the(insert forbidden place here)?
That's 'cause they can see our pawprints!

Hot(M)BC said...

If we had a canopy, it'd look at least that bad. But maybe you can get your Mom a fev-ver duster?
Purrrrrs,
Gree

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh trust me, that is nothing. The dust is thick and heavy around here. Supposedly it protects the furniture.

Dma said...

How about chipping in and helping your mom by doing some house chores yourself? I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

Glad to see you got over the ceiling fan incident.

The Furry Kids said...

Momma and Daddy aren't very tall and Momma says that if she can't see the dust, it's not there. Like on top of the refrigerator. Until our uncle comes over and comments on the cobbywebs that hit him in the face as he walks into the family room. Oh. Oops. I think I tattled, too. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Tybalt said...

Your house looks SPARKLING CLEAN compared to ours, Daisy. Mommy would be horrified if we showed all the dust at our house. Hmmmm . . . maybe next Tuesday . . .

Christine and FAZ said...

Whoops, I bet your human is glad you shared that with everyone. I, personally, am not bothered about a little dust or fur but humans get very funny about it.
FAZ

p.s. you're new ballet magnet arrived today - I am waiting to open the parcel.

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
Umm.. don't feels bad our meowmziemisses dust in our house too. I do hope that you can still pratice your high wire act though.
Purss..Siamia

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHAH~!
That's quite a lot in common here as well~! Not too worry~!
As long as these dust won't fall down on beans hair will be fine...HAHAHAHAHA....just kidding~!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! Maybe you could volunteer to help your Mommie clean the high up places and get paid in Temptations. You could also practice your Highwire Act at the same time.

We like your little footie prints in the dust.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

That filthy collection is very dangerous! Your mommie needs a swiffer duster thingy.

Kavan said...

I know what you mean, when I do my high wire act on the balcony banister, it looks just like that!

Kavan

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Uh-oh! I bet your Mom dusts there now!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hah, mom leaves dust on stuff dat is in plain site. She figgers if she can't reach it den it's not cleanable. 'Cept when company is coming she will get out da step stool and dust up high, otherwise furget it.

Juno said...

hahahahaha.. Daisy, this is funny. You might find the same in our house. (sign)

Thank you for your kind comment to my little brudder.

Momo xoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, now you'll haf to wash your pawsies really well

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I'll bet your mom left the dust up there on purpose to give you better traction when you are practicing your high wire.

LZ said...

You are such a good tattle tail! I bet your mom is really happy knowing you told on her. I know Meowmy loves when I tell on her.

Latte

Milton said...

Ha!
That's nothin'. You should see my place. Its a good thing I'm not allergic or anythin'.

Sophie Brador said...

That's nothing! You practically need a snow plow mounted to your front paws to push through the dust in my house.

xo
SB

p.s. You make a rockin' drummer!

Leona said...

Daisy you are a tattle tail! Why don't you help your mommie by dusting it off with your butt???? Im sure Guy would volunteeer to help you he has a thing for his butt.

jenianddean said...

I'm sure for the right price you would help your mommie out with the dusting. Maybe four Temptations?

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Forty Paws said...

Heh heh. You should see the litter dust on efurryting around here!

Luf, Us

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Not only are you a tattletale but you left your prints behind to PROVE it! You are such a little daredevil that I doubt you can stay away from your high-wire act for long... dust or not dust. ;) Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh no! You must demand that your Mommy hire a maid, it's the only thing she can do to make this up to you. She could damage you career if she doesn't!

Nomi said...

Miewmie sez that the more she moves the dust, there is plenty more wayting to take its plaice.
Its not reeely a furry gud excuse is it ??

Sassy Kat said...

Wow Donner the top of that bed looks like a finger print scene from CCSI, ha, ha. Touching base with some of the cast, so much to do it is hard to get away. Wanted to know if your mom is still wanting to help with photos? I was thinkin that since ya are a reindeer that maybe those could be the ones to have her work on. Let me know. At this time I am not sure what is needed and can let ya know asap. Thanks

Sunny's Mommy said...

And how many Temptations did Mommie deduct for that tattle tail?

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....we have lots of that in our house too. My Mum tries to convince me to swish my tail across the dust : )

Kat 3 said...

uh-oh. You tattled on your Mom??!?! That cannot be a good thing.

You could make a game of your dusty highwire practice... you can keep track of where you step... and try not to step there again!

PB 'n J said...

Silly Daisy - our mom says that's like Gymnast's chalk! Your Mommy leaves it up there for better traction ;-)

Sarge Charlie said...

we will have to talk to mommie about that, we have a good cleaning lady.

Anonymous said...

we agree that it provides better traction. you sure don't want that balance beam all shiny and slippery. your mommy's trying to protect you. we've got tons of that traction stuff on all the furniture here. our Lady loves us too apparently.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mommie needs a cabin boy. you can bring her one back from our kitty croose...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Unknown said...

It will take you a week to clean that filth off of your paws! I feel so bad for you.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, I am sure she did it delibrately so that you could leave your pretty paw prints behind!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy that is mild. Really, don't be too hard on your human. High up places are hard to reach - you know that! truthfully, your house is beautifully clean in all of your photos, so maybe just turn a blind eye to this little indiscretion x

Phoebe said...

Be careful! You could slip and fall from way up there.

Clover said...

Oh man, moms - it's hard to keep them on track! Well, I hope you don't get in trouble for divulging that photo.
And be careful up there, ok?!
Love Clover xo

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, your mom is a better housekeeper than mine. She doesn't dust, period.

hahahahahaha

Roxy

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy! You should see da pig pen ovefur here!!! da momee haz not dusted in twelve MILLION yearz. I tink dis iz a dis-grace. Mebbe dey should have a re-rormed school fur momeez who cannot uze a dustee mop!

-Dr Tweety

MaoMao said...

hehehe, we've gotta lotta dust in our housie, too... and lots of MOMMA'S DANG HAIR!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, mom asks you to please not come over to our house without a months notice. She has so many places to "dust" that it would take that long to prepare for your arrival.

I do agree with the others who say that this would be a good job for you.

Unknown said...

Daisy you are a tattle tail!So cute!

I am sick...


´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Anonymous said...

I bet it is very difficult to dust up there though. I hope she doesn't make you do it while you are up there!

Sassy Kat said...

Yeah, Daisy I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YA. I AM YELLING SO I HOPE YA HEAR ME. I HAVE SENT YOU E-MAILS BUT THEM KEEP BOUNCING AND COMING BACK TO ME??????? ANYWAY SINCE YOU ARE A REINDEER WOULD YOUR MOM WANT TO DO THE GRAPHIC DESIGN/PHOTO WORK FOR THE REINDEER STUFF????? I'M NOT QUITE READY TO SEND STUFF OUT QUITE YET BUT GETTING CLOSE. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT THE DIRECTOR WILL LET ME KNOW KIND OF WHAT AND HOW MANY PHOTOS FOR EACH SCENE. THE REINDEERS WILL BE IN THE FIRST SCENE. YA CAN PUT SEVERAL REINDEER IN A PHOTO SO YOU WON'T HAVE SO MANY PHOTOS TO DO. E-ME OR LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON MY BLOG. I WOULD LIKE TO GET AN E- MAIL JUST TO SEE IF I HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS????? HEADS UP AS I AM GOING TO BE INTRODUCING THE ACTOR/ACTRESS AND I AM STARTING WITH THE REINDEER. I STOPPED BY EARLIER BUT THE COMMENT SECTION WOULDN'T OPEN FOR ME EARLIER. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YA.

Anonymous said...

You are an incredible acroCAT, Daisy! You and Dorydoo are such accomplished jumpers.

Alas, our house is rather dusty, too, and because my mom is short (for a bean), there are many places she cannot reach.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep...after messin' around on top of the frigermonster, we found out our momma doesn't dust furry well either!

Sassy Kat said...

It's me again, I sent a test over to your place. I tried three times with notes on each but have problems at my end. I keep getting your stuff back saying bell south took too long to connect?????? I don't get it. I'm not sure how this will work if I have to send filed of photos, is anyone else having problems like this??????? Anyway I wanted to thank your mom for wanting to help out, I will get information to you somehow. Not ready yet to send photos until I hear from the director. Will probably have 4-5 photos, several reindeer of course can be in one photo.

Parker said...

Daisy - I hope you never bring your camera to our house - you'd find a lot of dust bunnies!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hmm, Daisy, I think it's a good thing that your momma has you around the house to point out all of the places that she needs to clean.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You've gotta cut your momma some slack on the dusting, Daisy.

I cut mine some slack so that there's some time for cuddling.

DMM

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you left some telltale pawprints there! I'm sure there's lots of dust in our house, too ... but you can't see it for the hair!

Hey, Daisy, we've been having trouble reading and commenting on your blog, both in IE and in Firefox. Something to do with Favicons doesn't want to load, and also it doesn't want to connect with blogrolling, then everything locks up and shuts down! Yikes!

Rocky

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy that is not dirt or dust! You are a highwire act and that is rosin for your jelly bean paws you do not slip!

Anonymous said...

We humans have our limitations Daisy. Maybe you could help mom out next time you're on the high wire, and take your dust rag along. But then again, you're too cute to do domestic chores.
Chris and the wildcats

Chrissie said...

Daisy, maybe your mommie just wants to keep your prints immortalized for all posterity...well, I think itiuj sounds pretty good, don't you?

The WriggleButts said...

But then again you get a brilliant surface to leave your (very cute, btw) paw prints!

The WriggleButts

Asta said...

Daisy
Mommi says it's a weally good thing that you don't come to inspect the top of ouw bookcase,hehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Frasier said...

theres more of that at our house too,Daisy !!!
Frasier

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You could have swept your tail back and forth as you did your high wire act, then wiped your tail off on the carpet. Your Mommie would then vacume the carpet and she wouldn't have to climb up so high. It's good to help your Mommie. Kisses and Hugs.

Anonymous said...

more in my home hahaha

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh, we missed tattling on our Mom! Maybe the dust helps you from slipping on the high wire parts. We don't want uou to fall again.
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Ohhh..... I thought it, you said it -- hahaha. But I see your little paw in there, Daisy.:) I don't think dust will helps you from slipping, I am afraid the dust makes you slip...

Ruis

Related Posts with Thumbnails