Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: I am all ears!



Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Too funny Daisy! Your ears are folded right back!

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy! *giggle* You look so funny like that... :)

Purrs,
Isis

Nomi said...

I bet your mummy folded yor ears like that wen she was rushing past you wif der duster !!!

Karen Jo said...

Your ears are inside out! However did you manage that?

Parker said...

All the better to hear what's behind you Daisy!

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy you must be the most patient cat in the world, not only to allow all the clothes and jewelry and hats and shoes and stuff to be put upon you, but now: folded ears! Oh my... do they fold the other way, too? Then you'd be like a Scottish Fold... let us see that version too. Happy day to you.

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh this picture of you has made me feel much better about that dreadful shot Mummy took of me after all d'nip I snorted at the party the other week! ;)

Anonymous said...

Daisy is a tiger. Happy WW. ;-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy, yoo look funny. Wuz yoo caught in a hurricane?

Donna. W said...

That looks uncomfortable! Happy WW.

jams o donnell said...

Aww the indignities we human put you poor cats through! I hope your revenge was swift and terrible! Happy WW

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Bwhahahaha! Dat is so cute and funny! Yoo has da best look always. Efun wifout human clothes on - hee hee.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you made mommas day she saided. your look on this pic is just priceless!!

hugs and purrs K&O

Aline de Chevigny said...

Oh oh what did they do?

Aline

Mickey's Musings said...

Don't ya just hate when that happens?!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww, so adorable!!

Sarge Charlie said...

You look cute to me......

Sarge Charlie said...

I forgot to tell you I saw a big giant lizard yesterday, you should have been here to protect us.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, our Mommy does that to us too. Then she laughs. We don't think it's funny!

Anonymous said...

Eeek! What happened to your ears Daisy?

The Furry Kids said...

You look soooo cute, Daisy. Do you like having your ears like that? Dad does that to me sometimes and I don't really mind it, but it freaks out Mom.hee hee I didn't know kitties could do that with their ears (because the twins ears won't do that). Maybe it's a froot bat thang? :)

Titus

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
there's a new look, Daisy. i's don't fink mine ears could do that, looks hurty.
Purrs, KC

Sassy Kat said...

Stopping by your place is a sure guarantee to put a smile on my mom's face. Ya are too funny. Just when I think you cannot get more cute ya do. I am starting to send those photos your mom said she would work on. I am sending them in small batches so maybe they will be more likely to go through. Let me know on my blog if you are getting them. I cannot trust that ya can reach me by e-mail. Thanks to your mom

Scout said...

* Giggle *

Love, love, love the photo!

Purrs,
Scout

Tara said...

HAHAHA! You look like a little devil!

Tara

peteej said...

Love that look! I swear, if cats could talk, mine would be cursing me. Great photo! Love the site. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you look so funny! and i have to laugh at sarge now, every morning he gets up and goes to see what you are up to today! ha ha ha


smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Dma said...

You look like a bat. Not sure why but you do.

jenianddean said...

Were you running so fast that your ears flipped over?? Goodness!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
Note from JMC's mom - That picture made me laugh out loud! Daisy is so cute.

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! You are still cute, Daisy! Although with your ears back like that you look like you are plotting something . . . maybe a way to chastise George better?

Sassy Kat said...

It's me again, all the photos have been sent. I don't want to give away anything but ya know which ones to be on the look out for. You should have received 8 e-mails on this. Please let me know if you receive them or not. They were sent between 9-10 am on Wednesday est. Thanks again!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww, Daisy you look adorable. and a little peeved at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Lol...Your adorable :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh my! O_O

Forty Paws said...

Ack! Ist u an ail-yee-yan?

Luf, Us

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Daisy! You actually look rather scary in that picture! You can show it to the lizards if they're being stupid.

The WriggleButts

kml said...

Not a happy kitty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowwww.....Daisy,
How did you do that ~!!!!!!??

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Daisy! I'm sure you have a super sonic hearing now that your ears are folded that way. :-)

Louche Tabby said...

....can you hear any gossip?....

Siani said...

I think you look very cute like that Daisy - and very amusing. Have a happy, purry WW!

My WW can be seen at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy you are hysterical!! Did you do your own ears that way or was your mom playing with you?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

How, what, hahahahaha. Yoor still cute!

Anonymous said...

OH OH OH!!! What have they done with your ears Miss Daisy?!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can tern my ears inside owt, too!!!!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Good Grief, Daisy!! What have they done to your ears?

I can barely stand to have mine cleaned. I would freak if they folded back like that.

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa, Daisy, you have very flexible ears!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope you weren't defending the property against the evil alligator or something like that!!!!!

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, you look so cute - I hope it wasn't hurty though:) xxx

LZ said...

Wow your ears are really adaptive! Dr. Daisy? I have a problem. Its called Skeezix-withrawl and I was wondering if you could help me cope?

Kaze

Anonymous said...

This picture made me lugh out loud.
Happy WW !

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Just wow!!

The Devil Dog said...

Oh Daisy, that is sooooooo funny. You are a very good cat.

Roxy

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

What is this? New Breed? Devon Rex Fold?

You do not look happy...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

All curly ears!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look like a scottish fold!

Purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha............Oh my goodness that is a funny picture! My Mum sometimes does that to my ears too, but she has never thought to take a picture ha, ha....I'm still laffin!

Marilyn said...

Is ear curling the latest in cat fashion? You look great, but maybe not so comfortable.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehe I would whap my momma if she did that to me. :)

Natalie said...

That just looks so unnatural! LOL!

My Wordless Wednesday is up too if you get a chance to check it out! :)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hahaha You looks silly Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Diamond Emerald Eyes got it exactly right -- "Devon Rex Fold?" :-)

Katnippia said...

Umm....Daisy what happened to your ears. That doesn't look likes it is very comfy. But my meowmize finks your face says it all.
hehehe....Purrss...Siamia

Bogdan, the editor said...

did you break your ears?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Caesar lets mommie do that to him. Not me, nothing doing!


Happy snappy Wednesday

Asta said...

Daisy
Awe you cuwling youw eaws fow a special pawty??
I would love fow you to accompany me on youw dwums anytime!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha!!

Leona said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Irishcoda said...

LOL, I was wondering if the inside out ears was accidental or on purpose!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

You haz inny-outty earz daisy. How did you do dat? Waz you tryin' to hear dat lizard George out on da beach? Waz he singin' a tune to hiz lady-love Georgina????

-Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

:-D)

Thanks for the smile. I needed it!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, you look very cute and funny with your ears inside out. SS does that to me too but they don't stay that way long enough for her to take a picture.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u make me laff an laff an dat feelz grate!
luv--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Heehee! Daisy, you look like Doctor Spock!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM! Don't get any silly ideas!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Cats are so great, I have 2 that always keep me on my toes. Happy WW!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom does that to my ears, too ... I can't hear any better with 'em flipped, but they sure are annoying that way.

Yours look cute. I guess that now I know why Mom does that ... The cuteness quotient.

DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, Mom thinks that looks like it hurts. Even though we know it doesn't really hurt, we tell her that it does so she won't do that to us.

~J&B

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahahahaha! Can you curl yer tongue too?

MaoMao said...

SQUEE!!!!!!

There goes my Momma again!!

I love yur inside-outed ears!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Phoebe said...

oh, Daisy, that is very funny! I like your ears that way.

Anonymous said...

*GIGGLE*! What a precious picture, Daisy. Just today, Brainball had inside-out ears, from a vigorous grooming session! Mom was too slow to get to the camera, though, before he got them back to normal again. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
How cute!! You look like an American Curl!
MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles & Lola

darlene said...

hee hee cute....bad mummy for doing this to my ears....lol

Sueblimely said...

I am not showing Pearl, my fussy Burmese, a these photos. I don't want her getting ideas. She has been bringing us mice recently and I do not want her inviting the lizards in too.

Your blog image is on my blog today via Entrecard. I only joined up because I knew I could add blogs I liked.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, that is a cute picture of you. Did the wind get real gusty where you live?
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

You look a little on Mrs. Crinkles, the kitty you sponsor. :) She is a beautiful and wonderful kitty, too! I am happy you are her friend now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails