Since everybody loved my Lizard Stew so much, I been thinking maybe I could think of other delicious ways to serve up some lizards. So I am prepared the next time I catch one. Here are 13 ideas I had for serving lizards:
- Peanut-butter and Lizard Sandwiches. Or, you can just call it PB&L.
- Lizard Jerky. If you find some deaded lizards that got all dried up by the sun, you do not even have to do any cooking for this dish!
- Buffalo Lizard Wings. Well, lizards do not really have wings. But their tiny front legs are almost like little wings. And I think they would taste good with a side of blue cheese dressing and celery.
- Lizard Tetrazzini. You can use this recipe when you have some old, tough lizards. I think the cream of mushroom soup will disguise the stringy flavor.
- Lizard Noodle Casserole. Another recipe that calls for cream of mushroom soup! Please do not use onions in this recipe.
- Lizard Sashimi. This is one of my favorites. You must be sure to use only very fresh lizards.
- Beans and Lizard Franks. The hard part of this recipe is making the little lizard frankfurters. You might have to bring your lizards to the butcher's shop for help with that part.
- Lizard Tacos. Ole! These are delicious with extra cheese and sour cream. If I was allowed to drink, I would have mine with a beer. If you are having Mexican Food Night, you can call your beer "cerveza."
- Lizard Pizza. This is almost as good as anchovy flavor!
- Lizard Tempura. Cooking with hot oil is dangerous, so you should probably have your Mommie help you with this one.
- Lizard Pot Pie. This recipe calls for Four and Twenty Lizards, Baked in a Pie. I am not sure where I learned that. But I am almost certain that is correct.
- Herb-Crusted Lizard. I recommend using catnip for the herb.
- Lizard Chiffon Pie. I never tried this recipe. It might not be very delicious. If it tastes bad, you can just eat the creamy topping.