Saturday, November 10, 2007

Photo Hunters #42: Flexible

The Photo Hunters theme for this week is: flexible. I think this theme is perfect for all cats! I am so flexible I can clean my belly from a seated position. And my back bends good the other direction, too !
Here I am inspecting my tummy to make sure my belly button is clean. I have a belly button. I saw it. It is not a real button though.


Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

ZOOLATRY said...

We love Daisy. Daisy does it. Daisy is awesomely cute. Daisy is a friend.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos Daisy. :) You are demonstrating good flexibility there. :) Since I have no fur, it is really easy to see my belly button, which is called an umbilicus. :)

Anonymous said...

You always look so well groomed. :) Er, I always look a bit scruffy as I am working under cover.

Nomi said...

You sure is furry flexibel. Luf yor white tummy furrs. I dont have a belly button, at leest not one dat I found yet.

shiera said...

cute! cats are freakishly flexible. I love the first picture most - appears more like sleeping while in a seated position ^-^

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy you are very flexible.
I love the first photo :)

Anonymous said...

Cats are totally flexible, but some co-operate on camera better than others:) Some are trained models of course!

Ramses said...

You do it with style Daisy! :) Great to heat Monty's home too :)

Mickey's Musings said...

I love flexible. Perfect for us cats :) I love to see all the ways we will show our flexibilities off to the world,heehee
I would like to see Mom clean her belly like that,hahaha. Your stretch is sooooo nice,Bet that felt really good ;)

Forty Paws said...

What a great flexibility demonstration Daisy!

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You really are flexible~!!!
I usually don't do the No.1 pose , so I love to see other cat do it~!!!

Great job Daisy~!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very flexible. Sometimes we forget that we are getting old and stiff and we try to do some of our old grooming methods and we tip over.
Now we let mom clean us sometimes with a washie.

You look very happy and clean!
great work!

Purrrs

Cindy said...

I wish my back worked like that, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, you are furry flexible indeed!

Thank you very much for writing about us on the Cat Blogosphere site, and asking other kitties to welcome us. That was very kind and thoughtful of you! Mom says that you are like the Emily Post of the Cat Blogosphere!

Purrs,
Meerkat, Panda Bear, and Padre

Monty Q. Kat said...

I bet Skeezix is gonna have to sit in the icebox today!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer flexibul an yer byootiful ... an congratulashunz on yer award!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful and flexible cat! Great shots.

Parker said...

Flexibility is one of our best skills! I bet your belly button is cute!

Team Tabby said...

You are very flexible, Daisy, and congratulations on your award!

Moe & Mindy

jenianddean said...

My goodness Daisy! You sure are flexible. Huggy Bear does a great back bend also. We call it his crescent moon.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You are very flexible, Daisy :-D

Sassy Kat said...

Hey tiny Miss Flexible I stopped in to remind you that tomorrow is Opus & Roscoe's Mafia Movie Marathon in Italy. They will post photos of their the guests who come in costume (real or digital) but if you don't want to dress up that is OK too. Hope to see you there. Just think another all day party!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, we were surprised to learn dat we, as cats, do haf a belly button....ack, another spot to keep clean!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That's very good flexibility for inspectin' bellybuttons. I usually have lift a front paw and stretch and arch my back a bit more before I can reach my bellybutton....

~Donny

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Daisy is surely a champ! Versatile too - pink, flexible, practical (?) ;-)

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

In the first photo, you are doing what we at Rosehaven Cottage call "kitten ballet"! So lovely! Good thing to check your belly button regularly too (make sure it's still there). Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Andree said...

What a stretch, Daisy! You could be a pinup kitty! Make tons of money! that is a great shot.

Anonymous said...

I have searched and searched, but I can not find my belly button... mommie says it's there for sure...

Wonderful photos, Daisy, you are very flexible!! Funny how much your first photo looks like the 1st one mommie Marlene posted of our Gucci yesterday:)

Purrs,
~Ruis

Anonymous said...

Those are great flexible photos Daisy. I can do that!!!! He HE--I AM!

Anonymous said...

Ha-I'm on my ma's blog today! I didn't know kitties had bellybuttons! I need to check that out!!!

Natalie said...

What a flexible kitty!
This week is my first photo hunt, come check it out if you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

Mr. Hendrix said...

look how flexible you are! very good job with this photo hunt daisy!!

Karen Jo said...

You are very flexible, Daisy. I love your back-bend stretch.

Chrissie said...

You are very flexible, Daisy. And you have a cute tummy, too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skeezix the Cat said...

AAAEEEEEE!!!! TUMMY FOTOS! I wish I were yer tung!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are so flexible! We like the one of you all stretched out in a semi-circle!
Happy Saturday!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Long, lean and lovely in photo #2. Contemplating your navel in #3?

The Devil Dog said...

Great photos, Daisy. You are very flexible for sure.
We like #2 a lot.
Thank you again for Lucky's beautiful robe to meet Luxor and the Lizard Stew and the wonderful job you did as hostess.

Roxy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo are a furry good eggzampull of flexible. We haf to try and find our belly buttons. Mum sez they're there sumwhere.
pee-ess yoo looked grate in yer Flapper outfit.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, ever thought of joining the National Gymnastics Team? With a little training I am sure you would win all the medals in the Beijing Olympics.

sammawow said...

These are excellent examples of flexibility!

Unknown said...

You really are very flexible, Daisy, and congratulations on your award.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo are cute AND flexible!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Congratulations on your awards. Also, I think red colors suits you, you look beautifuls. We kittys are very flexible I do believes.

Jay said...

wow daisy, your back is sooo flexible! if i tried that i wouldnt be typing this right now!

Dma said...

Congrats on your award. impressive flexibility too. Is there any limits to your many talents?

Siani said...

Ooh - I wish I was as flexible as you, Daisy. My Leo's a very flexible boy, despite being a rather large kitty. And my little Liberty's very flexible, too, even though she's an old lady of 14. Have a lovely, purry weekend1

GAB said...

yes it amsazis me how they can twist and bend. I have two that like to show off their talents too.

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you just get more adorable every day!

Everybody at Artsy Catsy

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Wow Daisy you are very flexible. No wonder you should join the circus! Awww you Belly Button is adorable.

Purrs for Pixie and you!

Anonymous said...

SQUEE!!!!!

There goes my Mom again!

Such precious pictures of you, dear Daisy! And you know what, even though I am *ahem* rather Rubenesque, I'm quite flexible and can clean my belly from a sitting position, too! *giggle*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Heart of Rachel said...

Daisy, you are indeed amazingly flexible. Great shots!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was eggsullent daisy!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

i'm not much of a cat person, but this cat is cute. although i guess it's a matter of preference, i'm more of a dog person actually. but cats do have that endearing quality about them, as long as they're clean (lol!) and yeah, they're very flexible. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute...Cute...Cute...Cute...Cute... what else i can say...!

Anonymous said...

I hate when cats do their thing on the bed. without that i love them from the bottom of my heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails