Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made about becoming a Beauty Consultant!


The moral of this comic is that it is important to practice to become good at your profession.
Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Christine and FAZ said...

Pixie looks beyootiful. I think you have found your vocation. FAZ

Leslie said...

Excuse me, when you are done with the Hairy Kay bag, can I have it to play with please?

Heart of Rachel said...

Oh my, I enjoyed this post. So funny!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo make a furry good byooty consultant, but mebbe yoo need to tone the cullers down a frakkshun. A bit of praktiss and yoo'll be purrfect at it.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy. You are on your way to earning that pink stroller!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow daisy,
u reelee know how to apply da make-up!
dat pink stroller will be yerz before u know it!
i luv da sunday comicz!
luv--jh

Mickey's Musings said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!!! That was priceless.Mom & I got a really good laugh ! Hairy Kay,hahahahaha!!
I agree, a little practice is good. You don't want your customers (or sister) to look like a tart ;)

(Mom,why did you put that in there? What's a tart? )
:)

Anonymous said...

Lol...I love this comic and the look on Pixie face is priceless :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh my gosh! Whenever I think you've outdone yourself with a posting, the next one that comes along is even better. This is priceless. Daisy is of course adorable as always... now in addition to Vogue modeling she's the Beauty Queen of the Month... does she do house calls? M & Z could use a touch-up these days!!!
This was GREAT!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is very cute. Pixie, I think you are very nice to let Daisy practice on you.

Thank you both for the kind words about Chloe's passing. It helps very much to have good friends like you on the blogosphere.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

At least Pixie doesn't feel unhappy XD~~~~
I feel she seems ok with your makeup! Hahahaha~!!!

Very cute, Daisy~!! Well done~!!
Thanks for your congratulations :)

Parker said...

Pixie looks fabulous! I think that Hairy Kay would be lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks stunning. I especially like the lipstick! That pink stroller is within your reach for sure.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Pixie looks gorgeous! you are a wonderful beauty consultant!

Anonymous said...

lol - funny :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Cute comic! Pixie is such a gurreat big sis to let you practice on her!

~Marie

Hahahahaha! I like this comic very much!

~Donny

Pixie! What were you thinking???

~Casey

Honey P. Sunshine said...

pixie looks purrty, did you sell enuf to get yer pink stroller?

Nomi said...

I fink you might need a bit more practice Daisy but gud twy. Pixie luks a bit non-plussed !!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think Pixie looks lovely.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think Pixie looks hot!
Love those beautiful lips!

~ Timothy

Ramses said...

Ooh me next please! I wanna be your next model, oh pleeease Daisy...

Purrs,
Isis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, amember our mom as "Mimi"? Kinda looks like Trixie is going fur dat look...maybe a lighter paw is needed. Yoo do haf da basics down so wif a little praktiss (and yoor sparkly personality) yoo will haf enuff sales to get dat pink stroller in no time.

Dma said...

I'm sure with a tiny bit of practice you will be an expert. Pixie looks um, pretty good...

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks like a fashion cat from the 80s.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We think you did a wonderful job!

Thanks for making it to our mafia moive party. We hope you are having a good time!

Don Gattone and Lefty Litterpaw

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ooohhhh daisy you made pixie look good honey! i think you are a purrfect hairy kay gal!

smiles, auntie bee

Tara said...

Great comic Daisy! I actually thought Pixie looked pretty cute!

Tara

Juno said...

Daisy, I love your comic! That's great!
Are you still around at Mafia Movie Marathon? I just got there and hope to see you soon! :)
I just noticed your online store. That's very nice and my pawrents are very impressed.

Momo xoxo

pee ess: I am going to link your blog to my blog so you're only a click away. Hope it's ok with you!

Anonymous said...

Great Comic. My mom laughed because she IS a Beauty consultant with the one where you can earn the pink cars! I'm naturally gorgeous though, so she doesn't need to practice on me.

Puff

Shaggy and Scout said...

Another great comic Daisy!

Siani said...

I think you did a great job, Daisy, although you cats are pretty enough without cosmetics and beauty treatments - unlike us ugly old humans. Thanks for making me smile!

Hope you don't mind - I've tagged you with a meme over at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Forty Paws said...

We agree that Pixie's coloring is a "cool", but we think Hairy Kay might have given you some old samples to work with. We think you might want to ask for some 2007-2008 colors.

Luf, Us

Tiger Lily said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny! Pixie looks very cute but very upset at the same time. Did she let you practice again?

Jimmy Joe said...

I think Pixie looks great, Daisy! Momma says she reminds her of her Grandma.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

I think Pixie looks very beautiful. She does not look happy, though.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a fine job Daisy!

Where do you get your backgrounds? Does your human draw them?

Sarge Charlie said...

Thanks for all your comments, you will be a super Hairy Kay salescat. We did miss reading about you every morning, I only have 856 in my reader, some day I will catch up.

Daisy said...

Chey, we just use ClipArt backgrounds, and we usually modify the backgrounds by adding a "Tint Black" filter so the colors don't overwhelm us. My Mommie can't draw even a little bit!

Lux said...

I think you did a *great job, Daisy - Pixie looks cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks marvelous, Daisy. You should keep with the Hairy Kay as you might get lots of catsomers. Meow, Little Whanh.

darlene said...

ha ha....funny.....

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Pixie!!! You look like a Glamor Puss! Soooo beeeyootiful.
I see a new pink stroller in your future Daisy!
Hairy Kay is really wonderful!

Purrrrs, Prinnie
(ps, you can do a make over on me anytime, Daisy!)

Monica said...

I think Pixie looks very nice in her cosmetics. Maybe you can combine your two careers and go into cosmetic surgery!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Thanks you for the ideas on how to spreads the word.

I think with mores practice you will be a goods beauty catsultant.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Pixie looks so glamourous after her makeover! You are definitely cut out for Hairy Kay, Daisy. So when is that shiny pink stroller being delivered, hmmmmm???? Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Pixie, how sweet you are to let Daisy practice on you. I think you look very lovely. Of course, you're a natural beauty so you don't need any make up.

Good luck with your new profession Daisy! I'm sure it will be a big success.

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks wonderful!
I agree with Miss Bee, you make a great Hairy Kay gal, Daisy!
Gosh, on top of being a doctor and a lizard hunter and a fashion model - as well as coordinator of the Pink Ladies - when do you have time to devote to making the world a better place, one Pixie at a time?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy & Pixie,

I given you an award please go to my blog and see :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Me Again Can you tell me where you got the code for the thing that hides
your awards....Thanks

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you make a wonderful Hairy Kay Consultant, you should get a pink stroller any day.

Our Mommy went out of town for the weekend so we are late reading blogs.

Scylla & Charybdis

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahaha - I am amazed Pixie didn't bite you! Very funny - but it looks like you might need a lot of practice still!
Maybe you should become a comic writer instead???

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you amaze us with all your careers.

Our Mom thanks you for your song. She must try harder to be happy, but she got sad news today about our cousin Chelsea.

~J&B

Boy said...

You're MEANT to be a beauty consultant Daisy!

Team Tabby said...

Can I come to your next Hairy Kay party - you need to get the pink stroller, hee, hee

Mindy

Sassy Kat said...

You look like one of those Mary Kay consultants. Too beautiful. And I wanted to say how much fun it was that we had at the Mafia party. Also, stopping by to let you know that there is a new ballot for the soap title. Voting will start Monday at 11:00 am est and end Tuesday at 9:00 pm est. There were so many entries that there are two ballots so be sure to look at both of them but please vote for only one title.

Artsy Catsy said...

Hairy Kay!!! LOLOL, Daisy, we're gigglng & giggling! Can we host your next Hairy Kay party? Maybe you'll earn a pink Catillac!!

Lucy, Callie, LittleGirl & Bitsy
the Artsy Catsy girlkitties

Karen Jo said...

That's a very funny comic, Daisy. It was very good of Pixie to let you practice on her. Pixie looks lovely, but not very happy.

Poppy Q said...

Pixie the punk rocker. You would do so well in beauty school Daisy.

Super duper comic ladies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, I think you would be a great beauty consultant! I've tagged you for a meme, swing by my blog for the details! :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Very cute comic! I'm sure a pink stroller is on it's way!

The Crew said...

Daisy, Mom says when applying make up on an older woman, you need to tone it down just a bit. Otherwise Pixie looks lovely in the colors you chose.

Misty

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe so vewy talented..you can do my makeup anytime!! I think Pixie must just not be adventoowous with colows..I pawsonally think it looks gweat.when did youw haiw gwow Daisy??
You awe so vewy cute!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Andree said...

Pixie looks pixie-perfect! and you LOOK like a beauty consultant! That hair is perfect. I like two-tones eyes.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Pixie looks Beautiful! You would certainly make a good beauty consultant!

Black Cat said...

ha.. ha.. a blonde cat. funny :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, no ... Pixie looks like Dr. Frankenfurter from "Rocky Horror" ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! Very Funny post. it is real fun reading it. Keep it up.

Jaya said...

I love these Sunday comics!

And I have to agree with what many others have said
--> Daisy, you did a great job on Pixie!! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

She can definitely be a beauty consultant. good job. nice cartoon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails