My new friend Siani tagged me for the Eight Things About Me Meme! Also, my friend Katie just tagged me for a Meme about Seven Random and/or Weird Facts About Me. I did the "Seven Things" Meme before, so I am going to try to think of some different things. I am wracking my brain. After some serious wracking, I found there is some strange stuff inside my brain. So, here are my Eight Things:
- This is very hard to report, but my Sea Monkeys..... they are all deaded. I guess I am not a responsible pet owner.
- A very scairty thing happened to me last week. I was practicing my highwire act, and I got too close to the ceiling fan. The fan hit me in the head, and I went flying off the highwire! And I did not land on the safety net (bed), I landed on the FLOOR! Now I am a little scairt to try this stunt again.
- When I eat my crunchy foods, little pieces fall out of my mouth and end up scattered all around my bowl. And I never eat those little pieces. Even if my bowl is empty.
- I love Temptations. Did I mention that before?
- The whiskers on the right side of my face have been breaking off and are much shorter than the whiskers on the left side of my face.
- Most of the time, I love posing for photos because I usually get treats. When I see the camera come out, I jump onto my usual posing spot. If I am not the subject of the photos, I get very disappointed.
- I have never made a growling sound, and I have only hissed about four times in my life. So far.
- This happened when I was just a kitten and I had only been in my new home for a couple of days: I was taking a nap on the bed next to my Mommie. I was very, very relaxed and sleepy. And I accidentally wet the bed. I am a little bit embarrassed about this, but I was just a baby when it happened.