Monday, November 12, 2007

Eight Things About Me Meme!

My new friend Siani tagged me for the Eight Things About Me Meme! Also, my friend Katie just tagged me for a Meme about Seven Random and/or Weird Facts About Me. I did the "Seven Things" Meme before, so I am going to try to think of some different things. I am wracking my brain. After some serious wracking, I found there is some strange stuff inside my brain. So, here are my Eight Things:
  1. This is very hard to report, but my Sea Monkeys..... they are all deaded. I guess I am not a responsible pet owner.
  2. A very scairty thing happened to me last week. I was practicing my highwire act, and I got too close to the ceiling fan. The fan hit me in the head, and I went flying off the highwire! And I did not land on the safety net (bed), I landed on the FLOOR! Now I am a little scairt to try this stunt again.
  3. When I eat my crunchy foods, little pieces fall out of my mouth and end up scattered all around my bowl. And I never eat those little pieces. Even if my bowl is empty.
  4. I love Temptations. Did I mention that before?
  5. The whiskers on the right side of my face have been breaking off and are much shorter than the whiskers on the left side of my face.
  6. Most of the time, I love posing for photos because I usually get treats. When I see the camera come out, I jump onto my usual posing spot. If I am not the subject of the photos, I get very disappointed.
  7. I have never made a growling sound, and I have only hissed about four times in my life. So far.
  8. This happened when I was just a kitten and I had only been in my new home for a couple of days: I was taking a nap on the bed next to my Mommie. I was very, very relaxed and sleepy. And I accidentally wet the bed. I am a little bit embarrassed about this, but I was just a baby when it happened.
I think the "Seven Things" and "Eight Things" Meme has already been around the cat blogosphere before, so I will not tag any cats. If you have not done this Meme before and want to give it a try, consider yourself tagged by me!

Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

Leslie said...

Hey Daisy, you know about your whiskers? Well, I think the Whisker Fairy should come to you and you should get good presents for that.
Our big boys used to have the Tooth Fairy come to them.

Ramses said...

I do the same thing with my crunchy food too Daisy! Though since Isis came to live here, she's taken to tidying those bits up for me... She really is a little kitty clean freak! ;)

Parker said...

I kind of screamed a little when I read you hit the fan! I bet you scared your Mommy too! I am glad you did not hurt yourself - being a circus stuntcat is dangerous work!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, it is scary that you fell when doing your high-wire act! I am glad you are okay. As a cat with hardly any whiskers, I can tell you that you will be fine without them.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am SO HAPPY to be able to read your posts every day again daisy darling!

smiles, auntie bee

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so happy to know more about you Daisy.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Mickey's Musings said...

Wow!! I bet that fan really scared you,it would me!!Glad you're OK.
Regarding #8, your Mom didn't,by any chance,stick your paw into some warm water? Heeheehee :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

we screamed "NO NO NO NO NO" when we read you gotted hit by the ceiling fan and felled down. YIKES

Honey P. Sunshine said...

babies are allowed to have accidents in bed

Sarge Charlie said...

I am so sorry about the sea monkeys, I am sure the brave one was the strongest.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Bonked in the head... poor thing. Mommie bonked me in my head this morning. I was just calmly walking to my water bowl and she trampled right into me!!! It hurt my ear and she did not even say sorry. Did they fan apoligise for smacking you?

We never eat our food crumbs that fall on the floor. something about the "three second rule", I mean, eewwww.

We hope you have a very happy happy day.
Love and purrrs, Princess

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You look like you are walking on air Daisy! No more balancing wire acts please! Glad to know you are okay.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Are you okay? Do you have a headache?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Daisy,

You certainly mentioned love Temptations things....About thousands of time :)
love Temptations
love Temptations
love Temptations
love Temptations~!!!!

And I am so sorry about SeaMonkeys~!
But I think that's ok~! Try lizards circus next time, you will be the best manager~!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad you didn't get hurted by the ceiling fan!
Not The Mama almost lost his fingers in ours the other day when he was putting on a shirt and forgotted the fan was on.
Sorry to hear about your sea monkeys. They say that if you let all the water evaporate, then add new water & conditioner, some may hatch from eggs again. But I think it was a fun experiment. I tried to convince Not The Mama that an ant colony was a good idea, but he said NO. ;(
your friend,
Daphne

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

The ceiling fan part was really scary ! Also sorry about your sea monkeys. I have pet fish, maybe your mommy will let you have some of those? They are easer to see swimming around.

Tybalt said...

I am so sorry about your sea monkeys, Daisy. That is very sad. Mommy won't let us have any pets, because she says we are enough trouble as it is. Are you sure you are ok? Hitting the ceiling fan and landing on the floor sounded very scary and painful. It is ok that you wet the bed. You were just a little kitten, after all.

Scout said...

Those are very good things to learn about you. I am glad you didn’t hurt yourself bunches falling off the high wire. That must have been very skairty for you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you falling off your high wire is a very scary thing indeed. I am glad you are okay1

LZ said...

Oh Daisy how scary!! I'm glad you're OK. Once when I was a kitten and new in our house Latte & I climbed over the trim work of the door frame. All of a sudden we were both flying through the air and landed hard on the floor. It was scary and I've never done it again. Latte has though.

Kaze

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awww those sea monkeys were cool.
You'll have to find something else to raise. Check your comic books again.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom sed it is not bad pet care dat seamonkeys is furry hard to keep alive. How's yoor head? We hope dat it did not give yoo a booboo getting whacked by da fan. Mom once got whacked by one of da fan blades in da living room and sed lots of bad werds, we think yoo can say dem if yoo get whacked wif a fan blade. Babies wet da bed, it just happens. It was not yoor fawlt.

jenianddean said...

My goodness! Miss Daisy, you need to watch those ceiling fans. I am so happy that you are ok. And as for the bed wetting, it's ok...you were a baby and that sometimes happens.

I'm also sorry to hear about your sea monkeys.
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC, Daisy, I can hardly ketch my breth I'm so scairt that yoo got hit in the hed and were throne to the floor!!!! That is so terryfying! And don't feel bad abowt wetting yerself ::wispers:: I've had that problim, too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy!! We are so sorry to hear you fell to the floor. We are glad you are all right and can understand why you are a little scared to try again. Mom has been so busy that last couple of weeks and we are way behind on visiting our furiends. So we are going to catch up this week. You looked lovely in the Red Flapper outfit!! And your Sunday comic was so funny. Mom laughed out loud. Have a Sunny Monday!
Your FL furiends,

The WriggleButts said...

We're glad the fan didn't hurt you! That must have been really scary.

Kisses,
the WriggleButts

PS: We'd love for you to put makeup on us anytime.

Ralph said...

Hiya Daisy-

I saw you over on Fraiser's doggie blog. How can I be better friends with kitties?

Woof,
Ralph

Anonymous said...

Oooh, hitting the fan hurts! I did that at my Mom and Dad's new house...not used to the low ceilings and I almost took my hand off! I'm glad you didn't get hurt!

Asta said...

Dauisy
I loved leawning all those things about you! why awe youw pwetty whiskews bweaking off??
pleez be caweful with youw high wiwe act..I'm suwe it's spectaculaw, but I don't want you to get huwt!
I'm glad you like youw pictoowe taken, cause you'we sooo pwetty I love looking at you!
I'm suwe you'we a wesponsible pet ownew, I heawd those guys go deaded weally easily..sowwy!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, if you try that particular high wire act again, please be very careful! I don't want you getting hurt!

I love Temptations too!!!!!!!! I got several this morning.

Forty Paws said...

The ceiling fan hit you? OMDawg! The circus stage hands should have ensured that it was off before you got on the high wire. Oh wait. They are probably on strike, aren't they?

Luf, Us

PB 'n J said...

It's always nice to learn more about a friend!

Siani said...

Ooh nooooo! Stay away from ceiling fans, Daisy. They're evil! My Leo does the same trick as you with his crunchy food. He doesn't like to eat anything off the floor. Thanks for accepting my tag. Hugs and purrs!

The Furry Fighter said...

we are so alike daisy - i do not eat the 'bits' from my foods either - and i have nver made the growly sound too! castle only made the growly sound after i came back from an 8 day stay at the vet (when i first got diagnosed and was very ill). he growled and hissed for about 4 days cos he did not like the way i smelled! until that point he had never growled either x

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy - you are so brave - you got hit by the ceiling fan!!! That is quite a feat!! I don't think you should be ashamed of wetting the bed. When baby mao came to live with us, he did a giant poo in front of the tv. So really, you don't need to feel bad.

xx

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa, Daisy, there are some serious risks to being circus performer, aren't there? You are a real professional, though, and I bet you'll be up on the wire again soon. I drop soggy crumbs, too! I eventually eat them up when there's nothing else left, though. I'm not as elegant as you are, I guess.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i am verree sorree dat u got bonked by da ceiling fan. dis iz disturbin to me ... did u getta concushun?
i am also concerned abowt yer whisker breakage.
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Great Meme answers. I love temptations too mom says to much :)

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, I was very askeered when I heard that you got bonked on the head. Momma has a fear of ceiling fans for that reason. She knows someone who was sitting on the couch and the ceiling fan was going round and round and all of a sudden it just flew off and bonked her friend on the noggin. I think ceiling fans might be rude.

Titus

Jay said...

oh wow daisy!
im glad you are ok!!

dont be scared though, im sure you will make it next time!

Dma said...

I wouldn't be too embarassed about leaving a puddle. happens to the best of us.

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, I was so sorry to hear about you getting hit on the head and then falling to the GROUND. I hope that you are all better now. Yes, please do be very careful with your high wire walking.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Miss Daisy! We are so sorry to hear about your tragic accident while doing your circus stunt! We hope that you are OK now! We agree with Titus that ceiling fans might be rude.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Christine and FAZ said...

My goodness Daisy. 1. is sad; 2. is terrible; 3. is bad (missing bits of food isn't fun); 4. I agree; 5. is interesting; 6. is good; 7. is unusual; and 8. is just one of those things I shouldn't let it worry you. FAZ

Anonymous said...

I can completely relate to number 3 - Puddy leaves any stray bits too. She likes to eat out of a bowel but draws the line at eating off the floor!

Don't worry about number 8 - I'm sure it's happened to everyone. Puddy accidentally wet her carrier when she was coming home from the vet. I'm sure she's still a little embarrassed about that.

I loved reading your meme - thanks for doing it. You sound like a lovely cat, who doesn't like to hiss a lot. Your Mum is very lucky. :)

Andree said...

Daisy, those stupid sea monkeys. I don't even think they were alive anyhow. My cats would've eaten them. Or murdered them. So don't fuss about them!

Anonymous said...

Poor sea monkeys...

You really scared me with your fall, Daisy. When you practicing that kind of acts you must be more careful and taking note of any possible dangerous obstacles.

You never eat the little pieces around your bowl? Haha, our staff says some kitties are starving and they can feed 5 cats for a year from all the little crunchy pieces that we left untouched.

8) Oops :) Don't worry about this. You were not the first or last baby kitty that had such a little accident.

Headbutt,
~Ruis

Laura W said...

Daisy, remember you once said maybe I was also a circus act cat? Well, if you visit me tomorrow on Tattle Tail Tuesday, you will say it again!
I hope you have saved up (at least) 8 Naughty Things About Mommie That Need Tattling On for tomorrow.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, I do the same thing with my crunchies, too -- and I play the foodie game with 'em and bat 'em all ofur the floor! Ecksept sometimes I eat 'em, too -- hehe.

I'm sorry to hear about the sea monkeys! alla my mom's got deaded pretty soon when she had 'em as a little bean a squillion years ago. Hey, maybe they don't live too long!

I'm sorry to hear you had a skeery thing happen when you were pracktising yur highwire act! I tried to ambush Brainball inna sinkie today and I missed him and did a somersault ofur him. I landed on my feets, but *whew*, it kinda freeked me out a little bit!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy,
I am so excited to finally have a cat buddy.Its one of the bestest days of my life.
From today,I swear not to chase anymore cats or even bark rude stuff to them.
Priorities in life change when you have a cat friend.
Mommy promised to blog about you if she had the time !
Frasier

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I'm so sorry that you hit the fan, dear! You are so marvelously athletic and acrobatic, but please be careful, my sweet friend! Ah, young kitties... *smile*. I enjoyed reading your Eight Things! And I'm sorry your sea monkeys died. I don't think they tend to live long.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Wow, We all are so glads you didn'ts get hurt while doing that stunts.

Thank you agains for those hints on hows to spread the word.

Your the greatest!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yur such a cute girl, Daisy. It duz look like yoo love da camera and yoo are so photogenic too. Yoo look like yur floating on air in dat picshure.

Lux said...

O Daisy! I'm so glad you're okay after the fan hit you in the head! That must've been so scary!

P.S. Maybe the sea monkeys only live a certain amount of time, and it wasn't your fault they are deaded.

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, those are very interesting facts about you. I am glad you were not hurt by the ceiling fan. Mom doesn't like them, she is afraid of them, which is silly because she is only 5'4" and couldn't possibly get bonked by one if she tried.

Roxy

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we really enjoyed reading these 8 new things about you. Do not feel bad that your sea monkeys are deaded. Mommy killed hers when she had them (a loooong time ago), too! We are sorry you got a head bonk doing your hirewire act. That is a little scairy! Please do be careful!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Team Tabby said...

Close call with the fan, Daisy. These memes are fun, we learned some new things about you.

Moe & MIndy

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sea Monkeys don't have a furry long life span. The probably lived longer than most, especially wif all da luv you gave them.

Randi said...

Hi Daisy! I read about you at Asta's place in NYC...you are quite the beautiful kitty! I've never met a kitty I didn't like ..there's a kitty that lives around the corner from me & lives on the roof of a house..I really don't know how he can climb so high..maybe he likes extreme kitty sports like you...that highwire fan incident was very scary..I can see how you might be tramatized..have you thought about wearing a helmet next time?

Glad to meet you & come on over to my blog anytime...I love kitties...

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...I'm a 94 pound lab/newfie mix & I'm a girl with a silly boys name....

Anonymous said...

hehe, I bet that hurt when you hit your head ;) I would want to pose for pics too If I got treats everytime ;p . Wetting the bed is a phase, you'll grow out of it ;)

Starbuck and Torrey said...

I just saw some of your bed climbing antics and you need to come out to Hong Kong and play with us!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy we are worrying about yoo. We fink yoo are upset cuz yer sea monkeys died so yoo weren't consintrayting proply so yoo got bashed by the fan, and we fink yoo are probly stressed out about the sea monkeys, and that is making yer whiskers break off. Yoo haf to try and take it eezy furr a while. Mebbe George the lizzerd can help take yer mind off fings.

Anonymous said...

Daisy...... she is.......... what can I say...? Thanks to u for informing about U'r Daisy. she is ................

Related Posts with Thumbnails