Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toesday: The Secret of my Pad!

These are my back toes. I have an extra-special paw pad on one of my back feets. Can you see why it is so special? Look closer.... No, it is not the dirt in my toenail.
See?! I carry the image of Hello Kitty on my big pad! I think you will agree it is plain as day.

Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, that's a very special paw pad! :) Your paw pads are multicoloured like mine. :)

Parker said...

I see it! I see it! That is great! You should send that to the Hello Kitty beans! If you stepped in some ink your paw pad could be a Hello Kitty stamp!

ZOOLATRY said...

AWESOME... tell the ladies to be superspecialcareful when you go for your peticure.
Maggy & Zoey, Zoolatry

Leslie said...

That's incredible! We are SO impressed!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My Goodness!!

It IS a hello kitties stamp!!!!
Did you sign a contract with SANRINO company?? That is a amazing!!!!

Ramses said...

Very pretty toes! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very cute daisy! very cute indeed!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Mickey's Musings said...

Well,Hello Dolly!!!!!
That is special.My pads are all black so I have no patterns.However,I do have a little callus in a pad or two :)
Purrs

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow, you are one special cat, gifted.
I bet you attended special classes in kitty school.

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, so nice paws today. Yes I can see the kitty. How interesting !
Have a nice day !

zevo hussein calamari said...

WOW! A Hellp Kitty tattoo? You are so cool!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Way cool!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmmm, where do we go to get a Hello Kitty tattoo on our paw pad? Oh, never mind, mom sed dat dey use needles to give tattoos and we don't like needles. Yoo are one furry kewl cat.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you have big bunny feet

Anonymous said...

That is super cool Daisy! My mum loves Hello Kitty! We have Hello Kitty stuff efurrywhere!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing Daisy! We always knowed you were special but now there is another reason.

You have very cute toesies.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

How verys cute! Mommy Bean wants to tickle your toesies now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

"Yes" I see it that's adorable :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Awwww yeah we see it!

happy Day to you and Pixiekins

Anonymous said...

Holy mackerel Daisy! Once this gets out, they'll be a line of Hello Kitty devotees just panting to view your pad. I'd charge 2 Temptations per viewing if I we're you!

Dma said...

That's really cool. It's a natural tatoo.

Tazo said...

I love your Hello Kitty paw pad!!!

Love,
Tazo

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! We seez it!

Luf, Us

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hello Daisy Kitty!

LZ said...

How cool!! Your pads are obviously very expressive. I suppose this means you and HK are related? You both wear cute clothes!

Kaze

jenianddean said...

I always knew you were a cool kitty, but now there's proof!!! I love your Hello Kitty pad. It's so cute!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Nomi said...

Furry Impresif. My mummy calls my tosies 'puddies'. I haf mainly pink puddies and no speciel marks like you Daisy. You are a rarity.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Wicked cool!

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC!!! That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! It's like yoo have a bilt-in HK tatt!!!! Withowt akshully gitting a skanky tatt.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow!! I'm really impressed Daisy. Do you suppose Hello Kitty carries the picture of you on her footie pad?

Siani said...

Ooh! A magic paw. You have lovely toes, Daisy.

None said...

Impressive paw! I'm sure you keep your Hello Kitty really clean. My paws are all unicolor, same color as my nose!

Tamra

Boy said...

I think you do have a vewy cute toe pad! Here's an invitation for you Daisy!
You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehehe how cute now I have to go look for pictures on toes!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! That is amazing! What a special girl cat you are to have Hello Kitty on your paw pad :-D

Scout said...

That is one rocking “Hello Kitty” tattoo you have going on there! The paw pads are just dark brown. Yours are much more exciting!

Purrs,
Scout

Tybalt said...

Wow Daisy! That made my mommy squeal. Not only was it a picture of an adorable kitty paw pad, but it also involves Hello Kitty! I definitely think you should notify Sanrio about your special pad. Maybe they can hook you up with some Hello Kitty freebies to wear.

Juno said...

Wow, Daisy, I want that tatto, as well! It's so cute! My mom was growing up with "Retro" Hello Kitty who had a red coat so she was VERY impressed!

Momo xoxo

Asta said...

Daisy
You'we absolutely cowwect..I see hello kitty on you toe pad..that's quite amazing..I aways knew you wewe vewy vewy special!!!
You have bootiful toes!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha......me and my Mum had our noses up close to the computer screen and then when we saw Hello Kitty we laffed and laffed and laffed! It really does look like Hello Kitty, that is very cute.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh wow! That is Hello Kitty. Our Mommy loves Hello Kitty. You are one very special kitty Daisy!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh WOW! that is so COOL! you are just so special!

Sophie Brador said...

Oh my DoG, you are the coolest cat I know.

xo
SB

Poppy said...

Ooh, that is so cool! You and your paw pad are very special indeed!

Poppy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

How did you manage to get a hello kitty tatoo on your foot?

Purrs
I want one.

Abby

Anonymous said...

That is one special paw pad! Ou4r little bean would agree, she LOVES Hello Kitty! Thanks for sharing your special Hello Kitty Paw!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Of COURSE!!!! That looks EXACTLY like hello kitty! That is an excellent birthmark you have Daisy! xx

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Wow! That is sooo cool. I am going to take a closer look at my paw pads now. Congratulations. :D

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

verree intrestin daisy.
luv--jh

Leona said...

Wow! that is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A hello kitty on your foot! That is so cool!

Sassy Kat said...

I think I say this every time I visit you but I sure think you are a real cutie. I just loved the picture of you on the glass top. Your little tiny feet. And to think you have a picture of Miss Kitty on your pad, how special are you!!!!!!!
Thanks for voting, the results should be posted tonight and a call for scripts is going out soon. Keep in touch, I will need help with this project. You can even be the star of the script you write!! How fun that will be huh?

The Lazy Iguana said...

when did you notice this?

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, that is really amazing, Daisy. No wonder you are such an especially talented kitty.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

darlene said...

ha, that is cool!!..hee hee!!
I see you have all your awards in one spot to pull down,..can you instruct me on how to do this?
Many have a hard time loading my page, so if i can use a pull down menu that would be way better like yours!!...please help !!
thanks!!

Christine and FAZ said...

My goodness, that is truly amazing. We should turn your house into a shrine and people could come from all over the world to visit you. Oh, it just occured to me, they already do, via your blog.

I 'icked' up a fur ball once and it looked just like Elvis, but the girl human cleaned it up anyway

FAZ

Joey said...

Wowie Daisy! Is that a TATTOO??

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

I cannot beleeve dis image. I know it is not da photo shoppy ting. But iz dat REALLY a hello kitty? Who iz da kitty sayin' hello to anywayz? I likes your toezez furry much....espeshully da itty-bitty hairzez standin' on endz between da sharpeez.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!:) I have one colored pads and also thought yours was a tattoo, but mommie Marlene (she has one) says this definitely is not a tattoo... Your even more special than you already were.:)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Oh wow!! That is so neat-o!!!

~Marie

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, that makes me laugh!

PB 'n J said...

That is cool! We're gonna go check out our feet.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yep. It sure duz look like it. We knew yoo were furry speshul.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your mommie let you get a tattoo on your pawpad? Lucky!
DMM

Unknown said...

That really is Hello Kitty!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's incredible!! Like the rabbit shape made by the white furs on Jeter's face! Did your mum order that pad specially when she got you made?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I can see the extra pad! Does it give you better grip?

Samantha & Mom said...

That is way cool Daisy!! A Hello Kitty image on your paw! You have cute toes by the way!
Your FL furiends,

Kimo and Sabi said...

We're speechless...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is incredible!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh wow, that's absolutely stunning. I am going to download your beautiful natural tattoo and show it to my niece sho is crazy on kitties and Hello kitty. I reckon SS has more photos of you than of me in her computer. I don't mind because you are such a cute and photogenic kitty.

The Crew said...

Wow! That is definitely what we'd call PAWSOME!!!

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! A hello kitty-pad! Thats super cool!

the WriggleButts

Ari said...

Oh my Gosh, it's true, I can see it!

I love kitty n' U, Daisy.

Love

Related Posts with Thumbnails