Saturday, November 17, 2007

Photo Hunters #43: I Love... Temptations!

The Photo Hunters Theme this week is I Love ________ (you fill in the blank). This was a very difficult theme because I love many things. I love my Mommie, my Daddie and my big sister Pixie. I love my special friend Skeezix, and all my friends on the innernets. I love my toys and my fashions. So, I decided to pick my favorite treat and say, I LOVE TEMPTATIONS! Here is an entire bag of Temptations! I am trying to use my special mind-power to open them up. Notice that I am barely taller than the bag of Temptations. This is because Temptations come in very giant bags. Lucky for me!
Now I am sticking out my tongue and crying a little...
And it worked! Hooray for Temptations in my tummy!


Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Indeed I think we all like temptations with a little t (if we're allowed indulge in them), with a big T I'm not so sure.

jams o donnell said...

Aww what's not to love about food in sachets. My four furry masters feel the same as you Daisy! HAve a great weekend

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Temptations are very yummy. :) I love them too. Sadly, I haven't been given any since my tummy troubles started.

Dragonstar said...

Daisy, you are a beautiful cat - though I expect you already know that. I love the scarf you're modeling in your Fashion Friday post.

Andree said...

I better pick some up for my wild mencats. Maybe Temptations will calm them down over the winter. Gretchen loves them too. So many kitties love them.

Christine and FAZ said...

Well Daisy, I can't say I am surprised by this. FAZ

Anonymous said...

I would have pick temptations also
there just so delicious :)

Parker said...

There is no deeper love than between a kitty and her Temptations!

Samantha & Mom said...

Temptations yummy! There was so many things to love that it was hard to pick just one! Great photos of you, especially the one with the tears!
We can't wait until the premiere either!!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Temptation is such a magnet. What a treat for kitty cat! Thanks for sharing at the hunt.

Mine is up for the first time. Do come by and share your thoughts.

Happy weekend.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wowzers, I didn't realize how petite you are, Daisy until I saw you with the Temtashun bag. How tall are you?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Crying gets to our Momma's efurry time!

Anonymous said...

Nice article.!!made interesting reading.!!

Sarge Charlie said...

and all of your fans love daisy...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

here are some flavors i think temptations should make:

mouse
birdy
lizard
duck

whoever heard of a cat eating a cow???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a great choice daisy!! It is hard to pick just one thing since we love sooooo many,heehee
A bag as big as you!!! Wow!!!
Tells us just how tiny you are ;)
Great mind power too! It worked hahaha!!

Nomi said...

I had moo cow for dinner last night followed by 3 'Dentibits'. These are treats that are good fur my toofs. I am furry impressed wif yor mind power Daisy and your scarf yesterday was stunning.

jennyr said...

really tempting eh??? must be really good! nice photos!!!

Forty Paws said...

Temptations are a wonderful thing to love!

Luf, Us

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We love Temtayshuns too, but dairy is our most faverit flayver.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Good choice, Daisy! I love temptations, too.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we haven't tried da beef yet....could be our next fav, although they are all good.

Moe & Mindy

CRIZ LAI said...

Cool shots... can't wait to see you in Santa outfit :)

The Devil Dog said...

You are very good, Daisy. If that were me, the bag would have been ripped to shreds in 5 seconds.

Roxy

Dma said...

The good folks that make Temptations ought to consider hiring u as their spokescat. you have convinced me I need to buy some for the boyz.

Cindy said...

I've never tried these for Ricky. I don't think I've ever even seen them before. Enjoy your treats Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahahah, I think no one doesn't love temptations~!

You certainly love it so so much, I can see that~!!! All of photos today are very good~!!!! Your expressions always makes me happy all the time.

Mommy Lutchi said...

Daisy is so lovely,mine is up.

Frasier said...

Thats the best place for treats...in our tummy!!
Frasier

Shaggy and Scout said...

I love them so much I throw the bag off the counter to the floor and try to chew my way through it. -Scout

**"Liza"** said...

Im sure those are really tempting for cats!gorgeous shot! mines up too..

Anonymous said...

I can see you love your temptations. I thought about doing food but then I realized that I would rather play with the feather toy than eat.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Daisy - as lovely as always and knows her food when she sees it ;-)

Anonymous said...

At another site I saw the theme is "I love..." and before I came here I tried to guess what you would have chosed. I guessed wrong! I thought you would filled in the blank with you Mommie. Because she loves you so much and gives you all the other things you love and enjoy.

But of course... who can resist such a BIG BAG Temptations?! :)

Headbutts (also for Pixie),
~Ruis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Crying...we'll hafta try dat one. Speedy usually just sits in front of da treat cabinet and mews. Ya know, fur a big mancat, he has da tiniest little meow.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm glad that ONE of us got to say that we love Temptations an' not have the sentiment squashed by a mom. Lucky.
DMM

Sophie Brador said...

Daisy, I just saw your performance on
CCSI over at Sassy Cat's site.
Brilliant!

xo
SB

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Good choice, Daisy!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Yes, when Mind-power doesn't work, special power of "Piteous" almost always does.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

MmmmmMmmmm
*drooooools*

Yeah. I would say that this is a good choice for this week's topic!


Happy Week-end

INAMINI said...

I'm lukky becuz Bean urps up Temptations, so I get them all!
LOKi

Anonymous said...

yum, yum--my cat is not a fan. Will you come over and teach him how to like them?

Tara said...

I LOVE TEMPTATIONS! They are the best!

Glad you liked your feather boa!

Tara

Asta said...

Daisy
I'm so glad you wewe able to use youw powews to make those yummie tweats get to youw tummy!
I loved youw pewfowmance in CCSI..you wewe supewb..I think you desewve and awawd!
It was such a pleasuwe to wowk with you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Chrissie said...

You really are a small girl, Daisy. Next to that ginormous bag of Temptations ::drool:: you're very petite indeed.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I thinks I am too picky or perhaps my missing toofs makes it hard for me to chews but I don'ts eat temptashuns. Althoughs they smells good!

I like the piccy of you getting your treat, you are so intents on it getting in your mouth.

We gots your entry - very nice we likes it!

Siani said...

My Liberty would love some Temptations, but she can't eat them due to her kidney disease. Excellent choice for this week's theme!

Related Posts with Thumbnails