Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks for the award!

My friend Siani gave me this award! She said my blog is a lot of fun, and I am a pretty kitty with a great sense of fashion. Thanks, Siani. I am very happy to get this award! And now, I would like to pass this award on to Sassy Cat! Being in Sassy's production of CCSI: Cat/Canine Crime Scene Investigation has been so much fun. The story is called The Kidnapped Kitty Caper, and it is very exciting! I highly recommend you go and watch the pilot episode. And be sure to tune in tomorrow for Part II. I can hardly wait! I do not know who done it yet. Now I must go and practice my lines for tomorrow.

Share/Bookmark

16 Notes for Daisy:

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations on your award Daisy! If we can get it to play we will watch CCSI. It sounds very interesting.

Sarge Charlie said...

Congratulations Daisy, you sure earned this one.

Asta said...

Daisy
I am so glad you got this this awawd!
You awe vewy desewving..I love seein gyouw bloggie you have such intewesting things to say and I love youw fashions..I love it all!
Congwatulations!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on the award. You so deserve it. It's great to work with you in the show. I am so excited and am looking forward to seeing what will happen to me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award Daisy! I thought you did a fine fine job in the CSI show! I am ever so looking forward to the next episode!

Sassy Kat said...

Congratulations on your award. You can always make me smile when I come and visit you. You are such a sweetie cat and have the most cutiest pictures I have ever seen. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me. I am so honored. What wonderful friends I have come to know by joining the blogging world. This is my first award and I do not know the rules. I see that I keep the award along with a post then I can pass the award along to another. How long to I keep the award? Can I have a small photo of the award on my blog even after I pass it along? This is so neat. After the showing of CCSI I will get to work on posting this most beautiful award. Again thank you, with so many friends that you have I cannot believe you picked me. Wow, this is great.
Oh I wanted to get over here sooner but the puter is having problems with blogger. It took me a long time to find my way here. I also noticed that I had three columns on my blog but now nothing is showing up on the far right. (??????) I took everything and put it on the left until I can figure out why the right side isn't allowing my information to be there. I didn't change my template or anything so I am lost. Anyone have and ideas???? This is not the time to have blog problems with CCSI work to be done.
Again, many thanks.

TheSlyCat said...

Hi Daisy,
I'm tagging you for a Meme!
Sly

Juno said...

Daisy, congrats on the award!! I love your blog and you deserve this!! Oh you look fab as always today.
Blogger is very funny today. I came here earlier today to chat about CCSI on Sassy's blog but I couldn't leave a comment.
I also awarded something else to Sassy today. Hope she enjoys double awards! ;)

Momo xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award and I love the story!

darlene said...

congrats on the award!...cute post ...on CCSI....very funny...;-)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Another well-deserved award for you, Daisy.

That's a new pose for you. Looking good as always!

~J&B

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Congratulations Diasy~!!!
You sure deserved it well~!!!

I am so happy for you :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Daisy,guess what I tagged you for Miss Peach's meme.Come over and see:)
Congrats on your award too!!! I like your blog too.

Christine and FAZ said...

Well done Daisy, this is another well deserved award to add to your mantle piece. FAZ

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Congrats on yet ANOTHER award! Your blog is so much fun and we also enjoy reading it. We have been so busy with the show that we haven't had time to write about the award you gave us. Don't think that we don't like it. There was just so much last minute stuff to finish to get the show ready. Will write about the award today.

Thank you for all of your hard work on CCSI. We couldn't have done it without you. You were the perfect little old woman!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daisy. You deserve this award your blog is the best and always makes me smile :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails