Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanks, Auntie Dar!

See my proud look? This is because of the very cute award I got from Darlene! It says Thank You for Being My Friend. This makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Thanks, Auntie Dar!

And now, I would like to pass this award along to my friends Skeezix, Rocky, Mao and Tripper. They have been very busy this week helping Mr. TF feel better. That's an important job. I sure hope he is feeling better soon. Or I might have to sing him another Get Well song. In my loudest and best voice.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh those are some wrinkely woofies.

Concatulations on your award!

Anonymous said...

Awww What an adorable award Congratulations :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you deserve all the awards honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

every day you get an award, maybe it is because you are so nice.

Mickey's Musings said...

You should be proud,you are a very nice cat. I like your picture too because I can see your whiskers and eyebrows :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on both of your awards :-D

Samantha & Mom said...

That is the cutest award!! Congratulations!!
Your FL furiends,

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thank yoo Daisy!!! We're so happy we're yer frends!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

PLEEZE AND THANK YOO DAISY!!!!! I'M GLAD YER TEECHING ME MANNERS!

Unknown said...

NO. MORE. SINGING.

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Yoo can be an honurary spicy vixin anytime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails